Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 410 411
I got the new Tracer skin. I really need that Rein skin.
I got the new Tracer skin. I really need that Rein skin.
94gCA.gifIehlz.gifZsfOh.gifUsAd2.gif
1_orig.png
94gCA.gif
@Draginraptor For streamers and stuff, I usually look at youtube and twitch!! Watching pro-level tournaments also gives you names (these you can also find on Youtube, twitch, or reddit. Lots and lots of tournament VODs can be found [url=https://www.reddit.com/r/overwatched/]here[/url]). Here's who I can remember off the top of my head (everyone else feel free to add!!): [quote=KR means a Korean player][b]Ana: [/b]GaleAdelaide, Ryujehong (KR) [b]Reinhardt: [/b]MoonMoon, Kaiser (KR), Muma, Miro (KR) [b]Mercy:[/b] EeveeA [b]Lucio:[/b] DSPstanky [b]Pretty much all projectile heroes:[/b] Seagull [b]Genji:[/b] Seagull, Shadder2k, Haksal (KR), ShaDoBurn [b]Roadhog:[/b] MoonMoon, Harbleu [b]Sombra: [/b]Codey (Codeyniku) [b]Zarya: [/b]Lassiz, Seagull [b]Hanzo:[/b] Wraxu (I think), Seagull, sometimes Codey [b]Pharah: [/b]Valkia, Seagull [b]Widowmaker:[/b] Kephrii, sometimes Codey [b]Junkrat:[/b] Chro [b]Tracer: [/b]soOn, Dibz (I'm pretty sure these two play Tracer) [b]Winston:[/b] Miro (KR) [b]Other streamers/players that I know of but don't know exactly what they play: [/b]iddqd, TviQ, ster, aimbotcalvin, Taimou, Talespin, Linkzr, Grimreality, Miso [b]Names that I know that I have no idea if they actually stream or not:[/b] Runner (KR), Flow3r (KR), Hoon (KR?), Saebyolbe (KR), Fake, Surefour, xQc, InternetHulk, Chipshajen, cocco, HarryHook, Dummy (KR?), Sinatraa, ArHaN (KR), Vallutaja, Agilities[/quote] I'm not sure if all of them stream on twitch (like I said, names off the top of my head) but even if they don't you can probably find gameplay of them on Youtube.
@Draginraptor
For streamers and stuff, I usually look at youtube and twitch!! Watching pro-level tournaments also gives you names (these you can also find on Youtube, twitch, or reddit. Lots and lots of tournament VODs can be found here).

Here's who I can remember off the top of my head (everyone else feel free to add!!):
KR means a Korean player wrote:
Ana: GaleAdelaide, Ryujehong (KR)
Reinhardt: MoonMoon, Kaiser (KR), Muma, Miro (KR)
Mercy: EeveeA
Lucio: DSPstanky
Pretty much all projectile heroes: Seagull
Genji: Seagull, Shadder2k, Haksal (KR), ShaDoBurn
Roadhog: MoonMoon, Harbleu
Sombra: Codey (Codeyniku)
Zarya: Lassiz, Seagull
Hanzo: Wraxu (I think), Seagull, sometimes Codey
Pharah: Valkia, Seagull
Widowmaker: Kephrii, sometimes Codey
Junkrat: Chro
Tracer: soOn, Dibz (I'm pretty sure these two play Tracer)
Winston: Miro (KR)
Other streamers/players that I know of but don't know exactly what they play: iddqd, TviQ, ster, aimbotcalvin, Taimou, Talespin, Linkzr, Grimreality, Miso
Names that I know that I have no idea if they actually stream or not: Runner (KR), Flow3r (KR), Hoon (KR?), Saebyolbe (KR), Fake, Surefour, xQc, InternetHulk, Chipshajen, cocco, HarryHook, Dummy (KR?), Sinatraa, ArHaN (KR), Vallutaja, Agilities

I'm not sure if all of them stream on twitch (like I said, names off the top of my head) but even if they don't you can probably find gameplay of them on Youtube.
Any news whether this game is coming out for the Switch? I was just playing it at @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 's house, and now I'm hopelessly hooked. It's torturous, I tell you!!!!

Also... I know everyone's probably pegged Back in Black as Reaper's theme song, but am I the only one who heard his "Amateur Hour" line and instantly had this playing in my head? It'd be AWESOME (and probably pretty hilarious) if all of the characters had song clips when they used their ultimate....
Any news whether this game is coming out for the Switch? I was just playing it at @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 's house, and now I'm hopelessly hooked. It's torturous, I tell you!!!!

Also... I know everyone's probably pegged Back in Black as Reaper's theme song, but am I the only one who heard his "Amateur Hour" line and instantly had this playing in my head? It'd be AWESOME (and probably pretty hilarious) if all of the characters had song clips when they used their ultimate....
lll.gif She/her l 15 l Resident Music/Book Dork
@Saern

Thanks! I know I've watched one of EeveeA's gameplays before (or one of their alts anyway) and I remember that they were using GA quite often and it was also where I learned a bit about cancelling GA partway.

Some the Korean players I've also heard of before from a clip of the finals between RunAway and Fanatic Hai. I think Miro is also a good Winston player, it was mentioned by a commentator and showed it in the game. Ryujehong was also in the battle, though I forgot which team

Taimou comes from CSGO I think? My bro knows him if I'm not wrong and he only knows of some CSGO teams rn so.
I think I saw a gameplay vid of him playing Widowmaker somewhere on Youtube, and also heard somewhere that he also plays McCree? Not sure though, it might be jumbling words cuz my memory there is a bit fuzzy.
@Saern

Thanks! I know I've watched one of EeveeA's gameplays before (or one of their alts anyway) and I remember that they were using GA quite often and it was also where I learned a bit about cancelling GA partway.

Some the Korean players I've also heard of before from a clip of the finals between RunAway and Fanatic Hai. I think Miro is also a good Winston player, it was mentioned by a commentator and showed it in the game. Ryujehong was also in the battle, though I forgot which team

Taimou comes from CSGO I think? My bro knows him if I'm not wrong and he only knows of some CSGO teams rn so.
I think I saw a gameplay vid of him playing Widowmaker somewhere on Youtube, and also heard somewhere that he also plays McCree? Not sure though, it might be jumbling words cuz my memory there is a bit fuzzy.
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
@Draginraptor
Yeah Miro's a Winston god, forgot to put him up there lmao!! Ryujehong plays for Lunatic Hai, same as Miro c:

(Runaway's games at APEX were really nice, they're super entertaining to watch!!)

Yeah a lot of them (Taimou, Grimreality, IDDQD, etc) I know for a fact play hitscan like McCree/Widow but I don't really watch them outside of tourneys so I didn't want to put them down in case I was wrong. ;^^
@Draginraptor
Yeah Miro's a Winston god, forgot to put him up there lmao!! Ryujehong plays for Lunatic Hai, same as Miro c:

(Runaway's games at APEX were really nice, they're super entertaining to watch!!)

Yeah a lot of them (Taimou, Grimreality, IDDQD, etc) I know for a fact play hitscan like McCree/Widow but I don't really watch them outside of tourneys so I didn't want to put them down in case I was wrong. ;^^
Though I have owned it since it came out, I haven't had much time to dedicate to it! However, I've been considering attempting to work on getting better, so I might stand a chance in an actual match! >-<
Though I have owned it since it came out, I haven't had much time to dedicate to it! However, I've been considering attempting to work on getting better, so I might stand a chance in an actual match! >-<
Anyone playing the new PvE/Uprising? I just had the nuttiest match on All Heroes where 2 of our teammates left before the first point, so it was just me on bastion with this godlike mercy. We somehow won with only 1 death. I ended the game with over 130k damage and nearly 400 elims. YaxMan, if you're out there, I am mentally high-fiving you forever haha.

I'd love to hear anyone else's crazy Uprising experiences, I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more attention!
Anyone playing the new PvE/Uprising? I just had the nuttiest match on All Heroes where 2 of our teammates left before the first point, so it was just me on bastion with this godlike mercy. We somehow won with only 1 death. I ended the game with over 130k damage and nearly 400 elims. YaxMan, if you're out there, I am mentally high-fiving you forever haha.

I'd love to hear anyone else's crazy Uprising experiences, I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more attention!
@Tharn,

Same thing happened here, but our Mercy left us before the first point. I was playing Reaper and my teammate was playing 76. We made it to the cathedral before we were completely wiped out. I was surprised we lasted that long.

Not on the Uprising map, but on another note, I was playing quick play with two others in a group. I was level 15, they were level 33 and 34. The other three members of our team were level 5s. I figured that we'd have lower levels because I was lower.

Nope.

The other team had a level 78, 234, 98, 97, 56, and some other ridiculous high number. We had three level 5s. Going up against a level 234. Thanks match-maker.
@Tharn,

Same thing happened here, but our Mercy left us before the first point. I was playing Reaper and my teammate was playing 76. We made it to the cathedral before we were completely wiped out. I was surprised we lasted that long.

Not on the Uprising map, but on another note, I was playing quick play with two others in a group. I was level 15, they were level 33 and 34. The other three members of our team were level 5s. I figured that we'd have lower levels because I was lower.

Nope.

The other team had a level 78, 234, 98, 97, 56, and some other ridiculous high number. We had three level 5s. Going up against a level 234. Thanks match-maker.
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
Who else, though, is having pretty bad luck with getting the skins? All I want in life is the new McCree skin. My friend got it on his third loot box. I've gone through more than I would like to admit and nothing. I've got Widowmaker's, Tracer's, Torbjorn's, and Reinhardt's, but not McCree's. I'd settle for Genji's, too, but nope
Who else, though, is having pretty bad luck with getting the skins? All I want in life is the new McCree skin. My friend got it on his third loot box. I've gone through more than I would like to admit and nothing. I've got Widowmaker's, Tracer's, Torbjorn's, and Reinhardt's, but not McCree's. I'd settle for Genji's, too, but nope
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
@littledoctor matchmaking really depends on internal MMR (qp skill level) as well as time of day. i play late at night and often on QP/arcade my teams can be made up of people who are masters, diamonds, and bronzes.

76 isnt a bad choice for uprising since he can self-heal along with reaper, depending on difficulty level you're playing.

-
i'm working on getting mercy's skin for uprising but i really don't want to buy lootboxes ;v;
@littledoctor matchmaking really depends on internal MMR (qp skill level) as well as time of day. i play late at night and often on QP/arcade my teams can be made up of people who are masters, diamonds, and bronzes.

76 isnt a bad choice for uprising since he can self-heal along with reaper, depending on difficulty level you're playing.

-
i'm working on getting mercy's skin for uprising but i really don't want to buy lootboxes ;v;
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
1 2 ... 267 268 269 270 271 ... 410 411