Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Open up a door!
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 560 561
(don't mind me, just tagging two friends to watch this post) @AshleyKun @SweetTweet
(don't mind me, just tagging two friends to watch this post) @AshleyKun @SweetTweet
underfell_sans_bouncy_pagedoll___f2u__by_kyubeygirl-da1po81.gifkuiMdyV.png
heyo
heyo
@SissyStyx i will take the second door please.
@SissyStyx i will take the second door please.
@SissyStyx

ill take third!
@SissyStyx

ill take third!
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. wye3cxgbg64.gif k46acogzgp7.png
barghestthe black shuck
gQNR0q3.png
i might be domesticated,
but deep down inside
i'm an animal, baby!
FvSLVNv.png
P9aWhak.png
1vAtYxM.png
Udd22Jj.png
fhL4EEQ.png
e6j8mZD.png
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry.
Tracking!
Tracking!
@PiedPipecleaner Once you push down the crumbling door, you see curled up and snoring softly is a male Ridgeback. When you poke him, he yawns and stretches, getting up. "Good day to you. It has been quite a while since i've been out of here." You offer to let him join your clan, and he happily agrees. (if you decide you no longer want him, please don't exalt, i will pay to take him back) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31903977] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319040/31903977_350.png[/img] [/url] @AshleyKun You open the cold door, and look around. There's not much here, but maybe you can sell it for gold? [item=Stone Arrowhead] x5 [item=Iron Ore] x10 [item=Mycena Mushroom] x10 @procubus You push the door, and it falls over. Huh? Nothing here put plants. Oh well. You gather the plants and continue your journey. [item=Arctic Scrub] x10 [item=Highland Dryleaf] x10 [item=Desert Scrub] x20
@PiedPipecleaner
Once you push down the crumbling door, you see curled up and snoring softly is a male Ridgeback. When you poke him, he yawns and stretches, getting up. "Good day to you. It has been quite a while since i've been out of here." You offer to let him join your clan, and he happily agrees. (if you decide you no longer want him, please don't exalt, i will pay to take him back)

31903977_350.png

@AshleyKun
You open the cold door, and look around. There's not much here, but maybe you can sell it for gold?
Stone Arrowhead x5 Iron Ore x10 Mycena Mushroom x10

@procubus
You push the door, and it falls over. Huh? Nothing here put plants. Oh well. You gather the plants and continue your journey.
Arctic Scrub x10 Highland Dryleaf x10 Desert Scrub x20
underfell_sans_bouncy_pagedoll___f2u__by_kyubeygirl-da1po81.gifkuiMdyV.png
Door 1 is wrapped in dark and torn cloths, threads hang all around it.
Door 2 is dented and rusted metal, bones litter the floor around it.
You can hear the slow beating of drums behind door 3.
Door 1 is wrapped in dark and torn cloths, threads hang all around it.
Door 2 is dented and rusted metal, bones litter the floor around it.
You can hear the slow beating of drums behind door 3.
Pixel-Babies.png
Door 2, please!
Door 2, please!
I'll take door 3 then!
I'll take door 3 then!
Door 1 I guess @PiedPipecleaner
Door 1 I guess @PiedPipecleaner
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 ... 228 229 230 231 232 ... 560 561