Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | FAQs and Answers
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 99 100
@Churo
If you mean the front page of the forum you may bump your topic in the following forums:
Dragons for Sale
Items for Sale
Flight Sales
Art Sales
Raffles
Dragon Trading
Dragons Wanted

If the forum is not listed above you are not allowed to bump your topic, more details in Forum Code of Conduct.

This will allow your topic to move to the front page for a bit, but as other people post or bump their topic it will move back again. Just keep in mind that bumping continuously is considered bad form, other people would also like to be seen on the front page.

Otherwise NightAssassin is correct you need to have posts removed, have an existing post edited, or start a new thread. Good luck.
@Churo
If you mean the front page of the forum you may bump your topic in the following forums:
Dragons for Sale
Items for Sale
Flight Sales
Art Sales
Raffles
Dragon Trading
Dragons Wanted

If the forum is not listed above you are not allowed to bump your topic, more details in Forum Code of Conduct.

This will allow your topic to move to the front page for a bit, but as other people post or bump their topic it will move back again. Just keep in mind that bumping continuously is considered bad form, other people would also like to be seen on the front page.

Otherwise NightAssassin is correct you need to have posts removed, have an existing post edited, or start a new thread. Good luck.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Does anyone know how can I get my forum stars back?
Does anyone know how can I get my forum stars back?
qXZqPz6.gif
@Solaleon

What do you mean with "getting them back"? They are just a counter for your forum posts. There is no way to loose them.
@Solaleon

What do you mean with "getting them back"? They are just a counter for your forum posts. There is no way to loose them.
@Ismaiel

Take a look at my forum posts history on my page. I had over 1000 posts on here
@Ismaiel

Take a look at my forum posts history on my page. I had over 1000 posts on here
qXZqPz6.gif
@Solaleon

So either you or the admins deleted them. Since you complain I guess it wasn't you. If mods or admins saw reason to delete your posts in such a grand manner no user on here can help you. You'll need to write a contact us and appeal to them explaining hatever happened - you will know best what was the cause.

We users can't discuss or interfere with account penalties or moderation that concern an account that is not yours. I wish you luck. Thats really all I can do.
@Solaleon

So either you or the admins deleted them. Since you complain I guess it wasn't you. If mods or admins saw reason to delete your posts in such a grand manner no user on here can help you. You'll need to write a contact us and appeal to them explaining hatever happened - you will know best what was the cause.

We users can't discuss or interfere with account penalties or moderation that concern an account that is not yours. I wish you luck. Thats really all I can do.
How would you post the picture of a familiar? I tried [ Item= item name]
How would you post the picture of a familiar? I tried [ Item= item name]
ljGEvKm.png
@Duskflame

You mean the full sized picture? Equip it to a dragon then right click on it and choose copy image link. Then use the image code and the copied picture link to create the pic.
@Duskflame

You mean the full sized picture? Equip it to a dragon then right click on it and choose copy image link. Then use the image code and the copied picture link to create the pic.
@Ismaiel
Is it just supposed to be a link? Or an actual pic?
@Ismaiel
Is it just supposed to be a link? Or an actual pic?
ljGEvKm.png
@Duskflame

If you use the image code the link will appear as a picture. Links are basically just adresses to tell a computer where to find a certain thing in the internet (since the internet is such a huge place). The codes on the other hand tell the pc what to do with the stuff you entered.

Thus a link can appear just as a link, as a link hidden behind words (the typical 'ckick me' things) as a picture (if the link was the adress of a picture) or as a clickable picture - which is basically the same as the word link just that you us a picture instead of words.
@Duskflame

If you use the image code the link will appear as a picture. Links are basically just adresses to tell a computer where to find a certain thing in the internet (since the internet is such a huge place). The codes on the other hand tell the pc what to do with the stuff you entered.

Thus a link can appear just as a link, as a link hidden behind words (the typical 'ckick me' things) as a picture (if the link was the adress of a picture) or as a clickable picture - which is basically the same as the word link just that you us a picture instead of words.
Can you rename a dragon, if so how?
Can you rename a dragon, if so how?
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 99 100