Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans -RP Thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65
Redclaw walked out of the warriors den just in time to see Leafpaw walking into the medicine den. His other kits seemed to still be asleep. He walked over to Ferretfire,
"Isn't Leafpaw beautiful, she reminds me so much of hee mother! She's so sweet!"

Stormpaw woke up, Leafpaw was gone, but her nest was warm. He walked out of the den and saw Pinepaw walking toward the aprentice den. He walked quietly over to get and tipped his head silently, asking her what she was doing
Redclaw walked out of the warriors den just in time to see Leafpaw walking into the medicine den. His other kits seemed to still be asleep. He walked over to Ferretfire,
"Isn't Leafpaw beautiful, she reminds me so much of hee mother! She's so sweet!"

Stormpaw woke up, Leafpaw was gone, but her nest was warm. He walked out of the den and saw Pinepaw walking toward the aprentice den. He walked quietly over to get and tipped his head silently, asking her what she was doing
Silverman woke up to find two of her kits missing. They were her two most responsible kits she had, so she wasn't overly worried, but still. She licked her other kits ears, then crept out of the nursery she saw Redclaw sitting next to Ferretfire. She flicked her tail beckoning him towards her. She selected a plump squirrel off the pile for them to share and settled down.
Silverman woke up to find two of her kits missing. They were her two most responsible kits she had, so she wasn't overly worried, but still. She licked her other kits ears, then crept out of the nursery she saw Redclaw sitting next to Ferretfire. She flicked her tail beckoning him towards her. She selected a plump squirrel off the pile for them to share and settled down.
Stonekit woke up, only Flamekit was still sleeping he pounced on him.
"Wake up sleepyhead!" he crowed pummeling him with his tiny paws, claws sheathed. They rolled in the soft moss into one of the walls. A small thorn poked him in the side, but he ignored it, leaping off his brother and letting out a loud yowl.
Stonekit woke up, only Flamekit was still sleeping he pounced on him.
"Wake up sleepyhead!" he crowed pummeling him with his tiny paws, claws sheathed. They rolled in the soft moss into one of the walls. A small thorn poked him in the side, but he ignored it, leaping off his brother and letting out a loud yowl.
Flamekit let out a startled yowl as he was jerked from his slumber by something leaping on him. He pushed with his hind paws and, as they slammed into a wall of the nursery, managed to throw his brother off. He fluffed out his pelt, and in the middle of his brothers battle cry, he rolled his brother right out of the nursery and threw him off. He ran over to where his mother and father were eating and hid behind the squirrel.
Flamekit let out a startled yowl as he was jerked from his slumber by something leaping on him. He pushed with his hind paws and, as they slammed into a wall of the nursery, managed to throw his brother off. He fluffed out his pelt, and in the middle of his brothers battle cry, he rolled his brother right out of the nursery and threw him off. He ran over to where his mother and father were eating and hid behind the squirrel.
@WillowBreeze
Shadowpaw stalked silently out of the aprentice den. She twitched her tail in disapproval as Pinepaw crouched outside the apprentice den. She walked over to Duskstar with out a hint of nervousness.
"Good Morning Duskstar, how are you this morning?" Her voice was cool, and controlled as she looked up at the leader.

Snowheart streched.
"Alright, that should be enough prey. Sharppaw, so you mind carrying mine?" It wasn't really a question.
She walked back to the tree and picked up the herbs. She tucked some under her chin as well. As soon as she arrived at the camp she went back to her den. She dropped the herbs and instructed Riftpaw to continue sorting the herbs, then put away the fresh. She'd take care of the rest.
Walking back into the fresh air she was Shadowpaw and Duskstar talking she started over.
@WillowBreeze
Shadowpaw stalked silently out of the aprentice den. She twitched her tail in disapproval as Pinepaw crouched outside the apprentice den. She walked over to Duskstar with out a hint of nervousness.
"Good Morning Duskstar, how are you this morning?" Her voice was cool, and controlled as she looked up at the leader.

Snowheart streched.
"Alright, that should be enough prey. Sharppaw, so you mind carrying mine?" It wasn't really a question.
She walked back to the tree and picked up the herbs. She tucked some under her chin as well. As soon as she arrived at the camp she went back to her den. She dropped the herbs and instructed Riftpaw to continue sorting the herbs, then put away the fresh. She'd take care of the rest.
Walking back into the fresh air she was Shadowpaw and Duskstar talking she started over.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
@Windshear
Stormkit sighed and walked over to Stonekit and Flamekit. He pulled them apart and started to scold them. He then noticed a small drop of blood on Stonekit's flank. He sighed and told him to go to the medicine cat den. He was pretty sure Riftpaw was there. When Stonekit refused Stormkit had to take him there himself. Siblings.
@Windshear
Stormkit sighed and walked over to Stonekit and Flamekit. He pulled them apart and started to scold them. He then noticed a small drop of blood on Stonekit's flank. He sighed and told him to go to the medicine cat den. He was pretty sure Riftpaw was there. When Stonekit refused Stormkit had to take him there himself. Siblings.
Sharppaw gave a quick nod, stooping down to grab Snowheart's prey. He had to raise his chin to keep the prey from hitting the ground, but they did bump into his chest. He followed Snowheart and the others back to camp, proudly displaying the prey as he made his way across the camp to the prey pile.

Duskstar looked down at Shadowpaw from her spot in her tree.
"Hello, Shadowpaw," she meowed. She stood and leapt down out of her tree, landing lightly beside the apprentice. "What brings you over here this morning?"
Sharppaw gave a quick nod, stooping down to grab Snowheart's prey. He had to raise his chin to keep the prey from hitting the ground, but they did bump into his chest. He followed Snowheart and the others back to camp, proudly displaying the prey as he made his way across the camp to the prey pile.

Duskstar looked down at Shadowpaw from her spot in her tree.
"Hello, Shadowpaw," she meowed. She stood and leapt down out of her tree, landing lightly beside the apprentice. "What brings you over here this morning?"
"Well," said Shadowpaw with a small twitch of her tail, "My mentor is talking with his mate, and I don't want to bother him. And so I was bored. Also I was wondering if you could teach me some battle moves.

Hearing this Snowheart veered away and went back to her den just as Stormkit and Stonekit were entering.
" How may I help you?"
"Well," said Shadowpaw with a small twitch of her tail, "My mentor is talking with his mate, and I don't want to bother him. And so I was bored. Also I was wondering if you could teach me some battle moves.

Hearing this Snowheart veered away and went back to her den just as Stormkit and Stonekit were entering.
" How may I help you?"
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
(sharp inhale
kinda forgot@Frailty)

Stormflight sat down by a small opening which was shaded by the leaves of the large pine tress surrounding the space. Tiny rocks covered the ground, she always used them to teach her apprentices to hunt mice since they looked smooth and grey.. Just like a mouse! ''Alright.. Ignore the rocks they were suppose to be mice..'' The she-cat nudged them to the side, smiling and looking back at Briarpaw.''Look! You have an audience!'' The deputy giggled, perking her ears up and padding towards her apprentice.
(sharp inhale
kinda forgot@Frailty)

Stormflight sat down by a small opening which was shaded by the leaves of the large pine tress surrounding the space. Tiny rocks covered the ground, she always used them to teach her apprentices to hunt mice since they looked smooth and grey.. Just like a mouse! ''Alright.. Ignore the rocks they were suppose to be mice..'' The she-cat nudged them to the side, smiling and looking back at Briarpaw.''Look! You have an audience!'' The deputy giggled, perking her ears up and padding towards her apprentice.
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
Someone please give me an update. I've forgotten everything ^^' ))
Someone please give me an update. I've forgotten everything ^^' ))
xTLBQuX.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 65