Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Taken Usernames...
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
I just decided to shorten my username and this was an option. Generally my default username is never stolen. I do have other names I try first just in case I get lucky.
I just decided to shorten my username and this was an option. Generally my default username is never stolen. I do have other names I try first just in case I get lucky.
I was really, really surprised to see that Alvis wasn't taken when I changed my username. But I was surprised to see the username I wanted to change to, Kallian, was taken.
I was really, really surprised to see that Alvis wasn't taken when I changed my username. But I was surprised to see the username I wanted to change to, Kallian, was taken.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
Dream username was LouisTomlinson or Woozi, both dead clans :(
Dream username was LouisTomlinson or Woozi, both dead clans :(
tfw user tord hasnt been active since february and thus i sob
tfw user tord hasnt been active since february and thus i sob
maverick - 16 - usa - he/him
fr time+3

feel free to send me a friend request
I wanted the name Lorkhan, but it got nabbed by an inactive account >.>
oh well, I'm happy enough with my current username!
I wanted the name Lorkhan, but it got nabbed by an inactive account >.>
oh well, I'm happy enough with my current username!
I'm really happy that my username wasn't taken c:
I had to make do with neptunited on my tumblr ^^'
I'm really happy that my username wasn't taken c:
I had to make do with neptunited on my tumblr ^^'
underskrift.png
My dream username is " Kairi " but an inactive user snagged it before I got the chance too... so I figured " Kairii " was close enough! Although the double " i's " do bother me sometimes, I don't think I'd be happier with any other username.

I'm Kairi or some variation of that everywhere on the internet, so it wouldn't feel right. o vo;

Everyone else seems to have some awesome background story for why they chose the username they did. ='D
My dream username is " Kairi " but an inactive user snagged it before I got the chance too... so I figured " Kairii " was close enough! Although the double " i's " do bother me sometimes, I don't think I'd be happier with any other username.

I'm Kairi or some variation of that everywhere on the internet, so it wouldn't feel right. o vo;

Everyone else seems to have some awesome background story for why they chose the username they did. ='D
tumblr_inline_mv02k2zgSe1rg1lxe.png
mine used to be foxbird (since i'm foxwings on most other social media) but i wasn't happy with it and I wanted something that aligned with my current flight (Water at the time) so I changed it to Rivyr! now i've gone to Arcane it doesn't really fit as well but I like it anyway :P
mine used to be foxbird (since i'm foxwings on most other social media) but i wasn't happy with it and I wanted something that aligned with my current flight (Water at the time) so I changed it to Rivyr! now i've gone to Arcane it doesn't really fit as well but I like it anyway :P
art-shop.png
I've been able to bag Harvest on a lot of the sites I've joined recently, but somebody was about a year ahead of me here...

The real kickers is that they didn't just quit, they quit after a couple of weeks and got rid of all their dragons! Ugh...

I go to their page every once in a while just to longingly gaze at it because I'm a petty masochist, haha.

I've been able to bag Harvest on a lot of the sites I've joined recently, but somebody was about a year ahead of me here...

The real kickers is that they didn't just quit, they quit after a couple of weeks and got rid of all their dragons! Ugh...

I go to their page every once in a while just to longingly gaze at it because I'm a petty masochist, haha.

Thought I was smart. Then I realized I spelt it wrong....
Thought I was smart. Then I realized I spelt it wrong....
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13