Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login issues
No, seriously. I can't get into my lair, nests or gather items or messages.

I did all the cache cleaning log out and log back in thing and once again screwed up this thing that calls itself a computer and lost access to various websites and pass words.

Still not able to get into my lair to feed my dragons, my nests or gather my items.

Login error message I got when the site was kind enough to provide me with an error message:
https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16

I've done all that I can do on my end short of getting a better computer. Which is not possible or I would have done it already.
No, seriously. I can't get into my lair, nests or gather items or messages.

I did all the cache cleaning log out and log back in thing and once again screwed up this thing that calls itself a computer and lost access to various websites and pass words.

Still not able to get into my lair to feed my dragons, my nests or gather my items.

Login error message I got when the site was kind enough to provide me with an error message:
https://www1.flightrising.com/login

in /filters.php Line 16

I've done all that I can do on my end short of getting a better computer. Which is not possible or I would have done it already.
My children, the hour of our victory is at hand. For upon this world shall we incorporate the strongest known species into our fold. Then shall we be the greatest of creation's children. We shall be... Perfect.
small_scroll.pngWish List icon_bestiary.png Familar List
@ypestis1812 From mutrons comment on a similar thread [quote name= Mutron] [color=red]Sorry for the difficulty you're experiencing. Our official troubleshooting steps are: Log out Clear your cache Close your browser Open new browser window Log in [/color] [/quote]
@ypestis1812

From mutrons comment on a similar thread
Mutron wrote:
Sorry for the difficulty you're experiencing. Our official troubleshooting steps are:

Log out
Clear your cache
Close your browser
Open new browser window
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Ypestis1812

It isn't your computer, I promise. I'm having the same issue, and no the clearing of cache (and thus hindering my experience greatly as I have slow internet) and losing my entire workflow to restart the browser does not fix anything. It isn't a cache issue; the problem is the same "get logged out on www but not www1" thing that's been happening for years, only now instead of being able to easily fix it, we just get blocked out of doing things that are detrimental to playing the game.

You have to either clear cookies (which is extremely excessive and I do not recommend) or manually log out of FR from a page that actually acknowledges you're logged in then log back in again from the new page. And once you've made the mistake of trying to use FR on any other device, you'll likely have to repeat the process all over again (I know I did). That seems to be working for me, inconvenient and frustrating as it might be.
@Ypestis1812

It isn't your computer, I promise. I'm having the same issue, and no the clearing of cache (and thus hindering my experience greatly as I have slow internet) and losing my entire workflow to restart the browser does not fix anything. It isn't a cache issue; the problem is the same "get logged out on www but not www1" thing that's been happening for years, only now instead of being able to easily fix it, we just get blocked out of doing things that are detrimental to playing the game.

You have to either clear cookies (which is extremely excessive and I do not recommend) or manually log out of FR from a page that actually acknowledges you're logged in then log back in again from the new page. And once you've made the mistake of trying to use FR on any other device, you'll likely have to repeat the process all over again (I know I did). That seems to be working for me, inconvenient and frustrating as it might be.

r250Bbk.png ZW5CgDF.png FFH3hV6.png s1GAkgl.png LBmwkOD.png Lef8ZKD.png 10CB8sd.png
You always have a choice.
You can either roll over and die, or you can keep fightin' no matter what.
[quote name="alleycat" date=2017-04-08 13:45:56] You have to either clear cookies (which is extremely excessive and I do not recommend) or manually log out of FR from a page that actually acknowledges you're logged in then log back in again from the new page. [/quote] @alleycat Thank you for this, logging out from a www1 page and back in let me access the pages I wasn't able to before. Still a frustrating change, but I hope it helps them resolve the whole issue in the long run :S Definitely not something you need to clear cache or cookies for though, ugh.
alleycat wrote on 2017-04-08:
You have to either clear cookies (which is extremely excessive and I do not recommend) or manually log out of FR from a page that actually acknowledges you're logged in then log back in again from the new page.

@alleycat
Thank you for this, logging out from a www1 page and back in let me access the pages I wasn't able to before. Still a frustrating change, but I hope it helps them resolve the whole issue in the long run :S Definitely not something you need to clear cache or cookies for though, ugh.
blhmbiP.png
lady luck is smilin'