Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoarders' Market
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 304 305
@Zillua

Well, I was hoping for more like 15-20kt per stack, but it is a Swipp item, so your prices are probably fair anywhere other than the HM. XD
If you're okay with 20k(or slightly over that) then I'll take those too, otherwise it's just the first two items. :)
@Zillua

Well, I was hoping for more like 15-20kt per stack, but it is a Swipp item, so your prices are probably fair anywhere other than the HM. XD
If you're okay with 20k(or slightly over that) then I'll take those too, otherwise it's just the first two items. :)
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
@Evet

Could I have the Greystone Deer and Wooden Unicorns for 2xhs? ^^
@Evet

Could I have the Greystone Deer and Wooden Unicorns for 2xhs? ^^
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
@StarriannaFlare 20kt is fine.
So 2 stacks of obsidian, a stack of swamp rats and 2 stacks of depleted sacridite right? I'm fine with you setting up the CR :)
@StarriannaFlare 20kt is fine.
So 2 stacks of obsidian, a stack of swamp rats and 2 stacks of depleted sacridite right? I'm fine with you setting up the CR :)
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
@Evet

Whoops! Thought I replied already, but came back and I hadn't.. X,D

You can send it if you like!
@Evet

Whoops! Thought I replied already, but came back and I hadn't.. X,D

You can send it if you like!
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
@StarriannaFlare

I've sent CR.
@StarriannaFlare

I've sent CR.
@Evet @Zillua @Shakes

Apologies for taking so long to reply! My computer overheated and I'm working from my phone now.

I promise to get to everything ad quickly a possible! ^^`
@Evet @Zillua @Shakes

Apologies for taking so long to reply! My computer overheated and I'm working from my phone now.

I promise to get to everything ad quickly a possible! ^^`
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
@StarriannaFlare

It's fine :)
@StarriannaFlare

It's fine :)
[sub]pardon if i use this wrong...[/sub] i am what you call..... ...too lazy to hoardsell so i shove everything into my vault and then regret life as i try to clear it out because gawd why isn't there a select all button in the vault q_q so maybe u nice ppl can help me clear it out [columns] [center][item=tiny feathers] amount: [b]106[/b] [sub]@mintymocha @Multilyn @fuwafuwa @Farsight @baudelaire @angsthound @StarriannaFlare @Lamvin @ElecSquirrel10[/sub] [nextcol][center][item=glowing pocket bauble] amount: [b]sold out[/b] [sub]@verycherry @StarriannaFlare @Farsight @Lamvin @chatoyant @ElecSquirrel10 [nextcol][center][item=firestarter] amount: [b]sold out[/b] [sub]@verycherry @StarriannaFlare @Farsight @Lamvin @chatoyant @ElecSquirrel10 [nextcol][center][item=carpenter wax] amount: [b]844[/b] [sub]@mumtup @Tarble @Lamvin [/columns] [columns] [center][item=pollen] amount: [b]363[/b] [sub]@StarryRaindrops @StarriannaFlare @Lamvin [nextcol][center][item=sparrow skull] amount: [b]101[/b] [sub]@Lytic @Krikaya @Tarany @Lamvin @evosoul [nextcol][center][item=reverse silkworm moth] amount: [b]762[/b] [sub]@StarryRaindrops @SariStar @ElecSquirrel10 [nextcol][center][item=false leaf] amount: [b]997[/b] [sub]@StarryRaindrops @SariStar @ElecSquirrel10 [/columns] [columns][center][item=micro deer] amount: [b]792[/b] [sub]@Sivi @earlena @fuwafuwa @superjubes @SariStar @ElecSquirrel10 @saseum [nextcol][center][item=honeycomb fragment] amount: [b]478[/b] [sub]@fuwafuwa @superjubes @Tarble @ElecSquirrel10 [nextcol][center][item=dwarf fawn] amount: [b]734[/b] [sub]@Sivi @fuwafuwa @superjubes @Mariette @SariStar @ElecSquirrel10 @saseum [nextcol][center][item=sticky pollen] amount: [b]480[/b] [sub]@StarryRaindrops @StarriannaFlare @Lamvin [/columns] just kinda... make an offer for all of them i'm not picky. just has to be higher than hoardsell ',:) the foodstuff goes for 40t for one (3960t for a stack) though the item that i hoard is [item=stuffed mith][item=moth-eaten mith doll] but i'm very particular about them, i'd prefer to have both offered at the same time in equal amounts [ so if you have 50 stuffed miths to trade i'd like 50 moth eaten mith dolls with them... because it's equal and i like things equal ]
pardon if i use this wrong...
i am what you call.....
...too lazy to hoardsell so i shove everything into my vault and then regret life as i try to clear it out because gawd why isn't there a select all button in the vault q_q

so maybe u nice ppl can help me clear it out
Tiny Feathers
amount: 106
@mintymocha
@Multilyn
@fuwafuwa
@Farsight
@baudelaire
@angsthound
@StarriannaFlare
@Lamvin
@ElecSquirrel10

Glowing Pocket Bauble
amount: sold out
@verycherry
@StarriannaFlare
@Farsight
@Lamvin
@chatoyant
@ElecSquirrel10

Firestarter
amount: sold out
@verycherry
@StarriannaFlare
@Farsight
@Lamvin
@chatoyant
@ElecSquirrel10

Carpenter Wax
amount: 844
@mumtup
@Tarble
@Lamvin

Pollen
amount: 363
@StarryRaindrops
@StarriannaFlare
@Lamvin

Sparrow Skull
amount: 101
@Lytic
@Krikaya
@Tarany
@Lamvin
@evosoul

Reverse Silkworm Moth
amount: 762
@StarryRaindrops
@SariStar
@ElecSquirrel10

False Leaf
amount: 997
@StarryRaindrops
@SariStar
@ElecSquirrel10

Micro Deer
amount: 792
@Sivi
@earlena
@fuwafuwa
@superjubes
@SariStar
@ElecSquirrel10
@saseum

Honeycomb Fragment
amount: 478
@fuwafuwa
@superjubes
@Tarble
@ElecSquirrel10

Dwarf Fawn
amount: 734
@Sivi
@fuwafuwa
@superjubes
@Mariette
@SariStar
@ElecSquirrel10
@saseum

Sticky Pollen
amount: 480
@StarryRaindrops
@StarriannaFlare
@Lamvin

just kinda... make an offer for all of them i'm not picky. just has to be higher than hoardsell ',:)

the foodstuff goes for 40t for one (3960t for a stack) though

the item that i hoard is

Stuffed Mith Moth-eaten Mith Doll
but i'm very particular about them, i'd prefer to have both offered at the same time in equal amounts [ so if you have 50 stuffed miths to trade i'd like 50 moth eaten mith dolls with them... because it's equal and i like things equal ]
271275_by_avaethe-db3biuj.gif one3_by_avaethe-db3bpjd.png
one4_by_avaethe-db3biuz.png
one5_by_avaethe-db3bq9d.png
@avaethe Could I buy 1 stack of tiny feathers for 30t each please? :0c
@avaethe Could I buy 1 stack of tiny feathers for 30t each please? :0c
free_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngflat_poem_smaller_by_mintymochaart-d9kyze5.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.pngfree_to_use_temmie_divider_by_temmiere-d9ftgfx.png
* hOI!
@mintymocha

sending cr! ;v;
@mintymocha

sending cr! ;v;
271275_by_avaethe-db3biuj.gif one3_by_avaethe-db3bpjd.png
one4_by_avaethe-db3biuz.png
one5_by_avaethe-db3bq9d.png
1 2 ... 233 234 235 236 237 ... 304 305