Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | av's sparkly cute animu [CLOSED T|G|USD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][sup][b]WELCOME[/b] | RULES + DISCOUNTS | ART AVAILABLE | BRIBES | SLOTS | COMPLETED | PINGLIST[/sup] ----- [img]http://orig08.deviantart.net/0200/f/2017/077/d/9/banner_by_avaethe-db2pt48.png[/img] [b]welcome!! i'm av, here to draw for pay :9 [/b] after a bit of commissions on this site i decided to restart the commission area because i'm... really not satisfied about the prices (lol), my arm started to hurt after a while... or maybe that's my fault x") [sub]hint: if you scroll all the way to the bottom, you can find a thing that costs 5kT![/sub] [b]TREASURE : GEMS : USD[/b] 80kT : 100 : $1 [quote name="CURRENT STATUS"] CLOSED current commissions are slowly worked on, bc i got an animation commission in USD that will take up most of my time ;D;[/quote][/center]
WELCOME | RULES + DISCOUNTS | ART AVAILABLE | BRIBES | SLOTS | COMPLETED | PINGLIST

banner_by_avaethe-db2pt48.png

welcome!! i'm av, here to draw for pay :9

after a bit of commissions on this site i decided to restart the commission area because i'm... really not satisfied about the prices (lol), my arm started to hurt after a while... or maybe that's my fault x")

hint: if you scroll all the way to the bottom, you can find a thing that costs 5kT!

TREASURE : GEMS : USD
80kT : 100 : $1
CURRENT STATUS wrote:
CLOSED
current commissions are slowly worked on, bc i got an animation commission in USD that will take up most of my time ;D;
271275_by_avaethe-db3biuj.gif one3_by_avaethe-db3bpjd.png
one4_by_avaethe-db3biuz.png
one5_by_avaethe-db3bq9d.png
[center][sup]WELCOME | [b]RULES + DISCOUNTS[/b] | ART AVAILABLE | BRIBES | SLOTS | COMPLETED | PINGLIST[/sup] ----- [quote name=rules][left][LIST] [*]please do not rush me! [*]i'm willing to draw anthros, dragons, and humanoids; no robots that look like autobots though q_q [*]complicated designs will either be simplified, or you have to pay more (it takes a lot for me to consider a design complicated, however!) [*]i don't do backgrounds [*]multiply the price by the amount of characters [*]payment must be made before starting [/LIST][/left][/quote] [quote name=discounts][left][LIST] [*]5% off if your character is mainly purple [not just purple accents] [*]5% off if your flight got dominance for the week [*]10% off if you are from arcane flight [*]10% off if you are of the flight with the current elemental holiday [during festivals only] [*]10% off if you are a returning customer* [*]20% off if you're commissioning art of [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2148063#post_26283472]one of my designs[/url] [/LIST][/left] discounts are stackable; please notify me if you apply for any discounts [sup]*this discount can only be applied every other purchase; if you commissioned me once and applied the discount on your second purchase, you have to buy another commission at full price to get the discount again. smol boops do not apply[/quote]
WELCOME | RULES + DISCOUNTS | ART AVAILABLE | BRIBES | SLOTS | COMPLETED | PINGLIST

rules wrote:
  • please do not rush me!
  • i'm willing to draw anthros, dragons, and humanoids; no robots that look like autobots though q_q
  • complicated designs will either be simplified, or you have to pay more (it takes a lot for me to consider a design complicated, however!)
  • i don't do backgrounds
  • multiply the price by the amount of characters
  • payment must be made before starting
discounts wrote:
  • 5% off if your character is mainly purple [not just purple accents]
  • 5% off if your flight got dominance for the week
  • 10% off if you are from arcane flight
  • 10% off if you are of the flight with the current elemental holiday [during festivals only]
  • 10% off if you are a returning customer*
  • 20% off if you're commissioning art of one of my designs

discounts are stackable; please notify me if you apply for any discounts
*this discount can only be applied every other purchase; if you commissioned me once and applied the discount on your second purchase, you have to buy another commission at full price to get the discount again. smol boops do not apply
[center][sup]WELCOME | RULES + DISCOUNTS | [b]ART AVAILABLE[/b] | BRIBES | SLOTS | COMPLETED | PINGLIST[/sup] ----- [img]http://orig05.deviantart.net/c013/f/2017/077/6/1/sketches_by_avaethe-db2pghy.png[/img] [quote name="SKETCH FORM"][left]character: personality: pose: treasure / gems / paypal: other:[/left] [/quote] [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/7ecc/f/2017/077/f/c/flatcolors_by_avaethe-db2pr27.png[/img] [sup]flatcolors and black&white cost the same because i shade the same way on both[/sup] [quote name="FLATCOLOR FORM"][left]character: personality: pose: treasure / gems / paypal: other:[/left] [/quote] [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/f0b0/f/2017/077/a/0/full_by_avaethe-db2pias.png[/img] [quote name="FULLCOLOR FORM"][left]character: personality: pose: treasure / gems / paypal: other:[/left] [/quote]

sketches_by_avaethe-db2pghy.png
SKETCH FORM wrote:
character:
personality:
pose:
treasure / gems / paypal:
other:

flatcolors_by_avaethe-db2pr27.png
flatcolors and black&white cost the same because i shade the same way on both
FLATCOLOR FORM wrote:
character:
personality:
pose:
other:

full_by_avaethe-db2pias.png
FULLCOLOR FORM wrote:
character:
personality:
pose:
other:
[center][sup]WELCOME | RULES + DISCOUNTS | ART AVAILABLE | [b]BRIBES [/b]| SLOTS | COMPLETED | PINGLIST[/sup] ----- [quote] [b]genes:[/b] [item=PRIMARY GENE: PETALS][item=PRIMARY GENE: CHERUB][item=PRIMARY GENE: POISON] [item=SECONDARY GENE: SERAPH][item=SECONDARY GENE: BUTTERFLY][item=SECONDARY GENE: SPINNER] [item=TERTIARY GENE: RUNES][item=TERTIARY GENE: SPINES][item=TERTIARY GENE: LACE] [b]apparel:[/b] [item=COMPANION COMET][item=frigid fugitive shackles][item=gloomwillow guide] lace: moonlight / ash sets archery : hunter set sylvan : silver set steampunk: brass set [b]skins and accents[/b] [item=ACCENT: STELLAR SCHOLAR][item=ACCENT: BRAMBLED JOKER][item=Accent: Abberation] [item=Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers][item=Accent: Twilight Oracle][item=Accent: Bramble Juggler] [sub]bribes are worth the lowest gem price in the auction house at the time of bribing feel free to offer other things not on the list[/sub] [/quote]

Quote:

genes:
Primary Gene: Petals Primary Gene: Cherub Primary Gene: Poison
Secondary Gene: Seraph Secondary Gene: Butterfly Secondary Gene: Spinner
Tertiary Gene: Runes Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Lace

apparel:
Companion Comet Frigid Fugitive Shackles Gloomwillow Guide
lace: moonlight / ash sets
archery : hunter set
sylvan : silver set
steampunk: brass set

skins and accents
Accent: Stellar Scholar Accent: Brambled Joker Accent: Abberation
Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers Accent: Twilight Oracle Accent: Bramble Juggler

bribes are worth the lowest gem price in the auction house at the time of bribing
feel free to offer other things not on the list
[center][sup]WELCOME | RULES + DISCOUNTS | ART AVAILABLE | BRIBES | [b]SLOTS[/b] | COMPLETED | PINGLIST[/sup] ----- [quote name=SLOTS][left] [b]paid slots[/b] 1: tehcoffeezombie - fullcolor halfbody - status: flatcolor 2: fay - flatcolor halfbody - status: sketch 3: cedric - fullcolor fullbody - status: sketch [b]the ones where i offered art : [/b] 1: minrew12 - fullcolor fullbody couple - (info found in pm) - status: not started 2: araaska - alien concept sketch - status: figuring out features 3: mollyf50 - fullcolor fullbody + fullcolor headshot - status: sketch [/left][/quote]

SLOTS wrote:
paid slots
1: tehcoffeezombie - fullcolor halfbody - status: flatcolor
2: fay - flatcolor halfbody - status: sketch
3: cedric - fullcolor fullbody - status: sketch

the ones where i offered art :
1: minrew12 - fullcolor fullbody couple - (info found in pm) - status: not started
2: araaska - alien concept sketch - status: figuring out features
3: mollyf50 - fullcolor fullbody + fullcolor headshot - status: sketch
[center][sup]WELCOME | RULES + DISCOUNTS | ART AVAILABLE | BRIBES | SLOTS | [b]COMPLETED [/b]| PINGLIST[/sup] ----- [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/1e5f/f/2017/080/6/b/with_glow_by_avaethe-db33g7w.png[/img] [sup]character belongs to therougecat[/sup] [quote][url=http://sta.sh/27nqvplneu]click to view more completed commissions[/url][/quote]

with_glow_by_avaethe-db33g7w.png
character belongs to therougecat
[center][sup]WELCOME | RULES + DISCOUNTS | ART AVAILABLE | BRIBES | SLOTS | COMPLETED | [b]PINGLIST[/b][/sup] ----- [quote] clifftop | cosmicfalcon[/quote]

Quote:
clifftop | cosmicfalcon
[center][size=4]hey there stranger, wanna gamble? 5kT a pop.[/size] you can gamble for a small doodle of your ocs ( 100x100px - 400x400px ). what comes out will be random: it may be a headshot. it may be a fullbody. it may be somewhere in between. mayhaps a comic? some ground rules: [quote][left][LIST] [*]you may not pick the pose [*]you may not pick if i follow the personality or not [*]on random, i may add another dragon from your lair, or their familiar [*]on random, there may be extras [*]these are done without anatomical sketches, so they might look wrong, or they might not [*]you may purchase as many as you like [*]you may purchase more characters to be in the drawing for certain, for the right price. the number of characters you want in the same picture. multiply it by the price. 3 characters would be 15kT, for example. [/LIST][/left][/quote] some examples, kiddo [url=http://sta.sh/21fkkaygns9u?edit=1]x[/url] | [url=http://sta.sh/0o2cr9wkgho]x[/url] | [url=http://sta.sh/2cc5v5zwcgc?edit=1]x[/url] | [url=http://sta.sh/212ypkro4r52?edit=1]x[/url] | [url=http://sta.sh/0figz4cpsi9]x[/url] if you still wanna play, fill out the form below. [quote name="smol boop form"][left]character: personality:[/left] [/quote][/center]
hey there stranger, wanna gamble? 5kT a pop.

you can gamble for a small doodle of your ocs ( 100x100px - 400x400px ). what comes out will be random: it may be a headshot. it may be a fullbody. it may be somewhere in between. mayhaps a comic?

some ground rules:
Quote:
  • you may not pick the pose
  • you may not pick if i follow the personality or not
  • on random, i may add another dragon from your lair, or their familiar
  • on random, there may be extras
  • these are done without anatomical sketches, so they might look wrong, or they might not
  • you may purchase as many as you like
  • you may purchase more characters to be in the drawing for certain, for the right price. the number of characters you want in the same picture. multiply it by the price. 3 characters would be 15kT, for example.

some examples, kiddo
x | x | x | x | x

if you still wanna play, fill out the form below.

smol boop form wrote:
character:
personality:
-
-
-