Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Warrior Cats RP
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@chrysalem

Wouldn't want to overload you with another apprentice, but thank you for the offer! If I can't find an arrangement I may come back lmao.
@chrysalem

Wouldn't want to overload you with another apprentice, but thank you for the offer! If I can't find an arrangement I may come back lmao.
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray

Sunbreath could possibly be a mentor for either if you can't find anyone else, but I've never RPed as a mentor, haha, not sure how good I'll be.
@xspideray

Sunbreath could possibly be a mentor for either if you can't find anyone else, but I've never RPed as a mentor, haha, not sure how good I'll be.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
I can add a warrior if we really need one!
I can add a warrior if we really need one!
hey. im working on ideas for a better signature. this is the best i've got rn.
@Gylbane

If you'd like to. :> Any additions are always appreciated
@Gylbane

If you'd like to. :> Any additions are always appreciated
U58SZuw.jpg
Name: Pebblefur
Clan: MoonClan
Sexual Orientation: Straight (accepting a romantic interest)
Appearance: link
Personality: Pebblefur has a special love for teaching and being there for his clanmates. He favors apprentices because he remembers how it was to be an apprentice and to hardly be taken seriously. Pebblefur is usually pretty laid back and kind, but will take a stand for those he thinks are being treated unfairly. He is a strong warrior with a good amount of skill that he does his best to pass on to the younger members of the Clan.
Kin: (ask me if you want to be kin!)
Name: Pebblefur
Clan: MoonClan
Sexual Orientation: Straight (accepting a romantic interest)
Appearance: link
Personality: Pebblefur has a special love for teaching and being there for his clanmates. He favors apprentices because he remembers how it was to be an apprentice and to hardly be taken seriously. Pebblefur is usually pretty laid back and kind, but will take a stand for those he thinks are being treated unfairly. He is a strong warrior with a good amount of skill that he does his best to pass on to the younger members of the Clan.
Kin: (ask me if you want to be kin!)
Oi, oi, just saying, if anyone wants to strike up a romance with either of ky characters, send me a PM. {One if my characters is the Moonclan Medicine Cat, so forbidden romance is an option.}
Oi, oi, just saying, if anyone wants to strike up a romance with either of ky characters, send me a PM. {One if my characters is the Moonclan Medicine Cat, so forbidden romance is an option.}
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Just got home from school, here's the application (Photo) [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ][img]http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/08610-Lilac-tortoiseshell-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg[/img][/url] [b]Shellstar[/b] -Female Shellstar isn't really introverted or extraverted, she's just... There. She, of course, is social enough to notice what is going on in her clan, and to help, but really just sticks with the cats she's close with. She's been trying to overcome this. She tries to make others laugh, but her jokes are [i]terrible to the point you can feel an empty pit in your chest where your heart should be[/i]. She's pretty nice- of course she has her preferences, but she generally keeps them to herself. She is constantly striving to be one of the better leaders of OakClan, even if she makes many mistakes all the time.
Just got home from school, here's the application

(Photo)
08610-Lilac-tortoiseshell-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg

Shellstar
-Female
Shellstar isn't really introverted or extraverted, she's just... There. She, of course, is social enough to notice what is going on in her clan, and to help, but really just sticks with the cats she's close with. She's been trying to overcome this.
She tries to make others laugh, but her jokes are terrible to the point you can feel an empty pit in your chest where your heart should be.
She's pretty nice- of course she has her preferences, but she generally keeps them to herself. She is constantly striving to be one of the better leaders of OakClan, even if she makes many mistakes all the time.

@Jaystripes @Gylbane

Both added to the roster!
@Jaystripes @Gylbane

Both added to the roster!
U58SZuw.jpg
General

Before we get to start, please take the time now to establish any relationships, mentorships, etc. with whoever it is you want so we'll be all set.

If it'll help any, I can make a separate thread for our actual RP, and this one will be for editing our cats and OOC things in general.
General

Before we get to start, please take the time now to establish any relationships, mentorships, etc. with whoever it is you want so we'll be all set.

If it'll help any, I can make a separate thread for our actual RP, and this one will be for editing our cats and OOC things in general.
U58SZuw.jpg
@xspideray
Pebblefur can mentor one of your apprentices! Whichever you think would be a better pick.

I think I'll just play Pebblefur and Tumblepaw without really /worrying/ about romantic interests, but rather let them find them through us writing all of our characters. But! If you do feel like you want to be a romantic interest for either of my characters, don't be afraid to ask!

@SwootleDootle
I think that's a good idea! That way its at least a little more organized lookin'.

@xspideray
Pebblefur can mentor one of your apprentices! Whichever you think would be a better pick.

I think I'll just play Pebblefur and Tumblepaw without really /worrying/ about romantic interests, but rather let them find them through us writing all of our characters. But! If you do feel like you want to be a romantic interest for either of my characters, don't be afraid to ask!

@SwootleDootle
I think that's a good idea! That way its at least a little more organized lookin'.

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14