Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Warrior Cats RP
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@RaijinRises

Actually, Adderpad is good, but we have an Elder named Adderberry, so maybe change the Adder part of his name? Then he'll be good to go, sorry about that, it's just to avoid any confusion
@RaijinRises

Actually, Adderpad is good, but we have an Elder named Adderberry, so maybe change the Adder part of his name? Then he'll be good to go, sorry about that, it's just to avoid any confusion
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
Made edit on Falconwing.
Made edit on Falconwing.
Pronouns: He/His
Online time: 5:45-8:30 FR time (on weekdays) Offline on Weekends (No Internet)
2jg1qnq.png
@RaijinRises

Thank you, he's added!
@RaijinRises

Thank you, he's added!
U58SZuw.jpg
@SwootleDootle

What season are we in?

Leafbare, Newleaf, Leaffall, Greenleaf?
@SwootleDootle

What season are we in?

Leafbare, Newleaf, Leaffall, Greenleaf?
Darkrose can be Briarfang's sister, if you like @RaijinRises they have contrasting personalities that would be pretty fun to see interact.

Also, if there are any apprentices left without mentors then I have Pinkstar and Badger open
Darkrose can be Briarfang's sister, if you like @RaijinRises they have contrasting personalities that would be pretty fun to see interact.

Also, if there are any apprentices left without mentors then I have Pinkstar and Badger open
eHsIhFC.png
@Elementis

I was thinking New-Leaf.
@Elementis

I was thinking New-Leaf.
U58SZuw.jpg
BTW, guys, forgot to say, I'll not be able to RP on the weekends, I live in the sticks with no Wi-Fi or internet access, I do all this at school. Right now is an anomaly, I'm at a library.
BTW, guys, forgot to say, I'll not be able to RP on the weekends, I live in the sticks with no Wi-Fi or internet access, I do all this at school. Right now is an anomaly, I'm at a library.
2jg1qnq.png
Also, is there a Dark Forest or Place of No Stars here? Will it play a role in the cat's lives?
Also, is there a Dark Forest or Place of No Stars here? Will it play a role in the cat's lives?
2jg1qnq.png
@RaijinRises

There most likely will be a Dark Forest, but I think it's too early to implement it into anything. There can be mentions, but nothing extreme, not like how it was in the actual series.
@RaijinRises

There most likely will be a Dark Forest, but I think it's too early to implement it into anything. There can be mentions, but nothing extreme, not like how it was in the actual series.
U58SZuw.jpg
@Elementis

I am so confused about my apprentice, Ravenpaw. His bio says he's male, but you roleplay her as female! Aargh...
@Elementis

I am so confused about my apprentice, Ravenpaw. His bio says he's male, but you roleplay her as female! Aargh...
2jg1qnq.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14