Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (CLOSED) Warrior Cats RP
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
Ah. Thank you! I'm now subbed. I've never used that feature.
Ah. Thank you! I'm now subbed. I've never used that feature.
Pronouns: He/His
Online time: 5:45-8:30 FR time (on weekdays) Offline on Weekends (No Internet)
2jg1qnq.png
@SwootleDootle so when do we start, and how do we separate the two Clans' chatter? If ... say ... MoonClan decides 'Hey we want Sunningrocks this piece of OakClan's territory, then we in OakClan will know immediately, and that doesn't make sense. Maybe we should create 2 parallel RP forum pages, and you could mediate through both. Maybe this is one of those 'good idea now, terrible idea in practice' ideas, but maybe.
@SwootleDootle so when do we start, and how do we separate the two Clans' chatter? If ... say ... MoonClan decides 'Hey we want Sunningrocks this piece of OakClan's territory, then we in OakClan will know immediately, and that doesn't make sense. Maybe we should create 2 parallel RP forum pages, and you could mediate through both. Maybe this is one of those 'good idea now, terrible idea in practice' ideas, but maybe.
Pronouns: He/His
Online time: 5:45-8:30 FR time (on weekdays) Offline on Weekends (No Internet)
2jg1qnq.png
@RaijinRises

yeah but also roleplaying characters should awlways be seperate. You shouldn't have your characters know of an attack, for example, without actually havig a viable reason other than breaking the forth wall. It's a good idea, but here are still people with cats in each clan
@RaijinRises

yeah but also roleplaying characters should awlways be seperate. You shouldn't have your characters know of an attack, for example, without actually havig a viable reason other than breaking the forth wall. It's a good idea, but here are still people with cats in each clan
banner_grimm.png
@RaijinRises

This is why we have the roster, it'll help us decipher which cat comes from each Clan so that we know who to respond to. Since we'll be starting with a gathering of both clans, this won't be much of an issue as all of us will be together.
@RaijinRises

This is why we have the roster, it'll help us decipher which cat comes from each Clan so that we know who to respond to. Since we'll be starting with a gathering of both clans, this won't be much of an issue as all of us will be together.
Discord: .xielian | he/him | FR+2 | gay rights alone will save our clan
U58SZuw.jpg
[center][img]https://paper.qqstatistic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/StockSnap_FVP6GK8QJI.jpg[/img][/center] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][color=#786F67]SPARROWPAW AND FINCHPAW[/color][/size][/font] moonclan apprentinces [/center] [center][columns][left] finchpaw - f [/left] ‍ [nextcol] ‍ [right] sparrowpaw - m[/right][/columns] ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ [right][size=2]our differences are policies; our agreements, principles. < william mckinley >[/size][/right] -------- [i]Finchpaw is the brawn, the brute. She's ruthless in battle and honest in nature, making up for her brother's dry wit with a loud yet friendly yowl. In heart, Finchpaw is an athlete. She aims to be the best she can and prefers a direct route when making decisions. This makes Finchpaw brutally honest, so much so that she often stumbles to say the proper thing in conversation. Perhaps it is this that makes her so envious of birds - to fly free and to be true without restriction, something Finchpaw give up her identity for. She's aware its a selfish dream but she can't find it in herself to want anything more. Finchpaw's notably a little odd - no tom cat has ever caught her gaze, and she's always found herself flustered around pretty she-cats.[/i] [center][i][size=2]unlocked! orientation; homosexual warrior name(s); finchleap, finchwing mentor; open build; small, muscular eyes; gold family; open, sparrowpaw[/size][/i][/center] ----- [i]Unlike his sister, Sparrowpaw is near silent. He is the wit, the stealth of the litter and often finds himself exasperated with his sister's antics. Sparrowpaw's heart is described as stonier, and he has notable trouble making closer friends outside of his clan. Where Finchpaw dreams of freedom, Sparrowpaw prays for order and strict peace. He is aware that it is unrealistic, so Sparrowpaw craves information. He's endlessly curious, giving him a struggle to fight between his morals and curiosity when making a decision. Where Finchpaw is muscular, Sparrowpaw is thin and wiry, with eyes as dark as honey. Sparrowpaw isn't the strongest cat, particularly with he and his sister's smaller frames, but he is fairly flexible and quick. [size=2]unlocked! orientation; bisexual warrior name(s); sparrowshriek, sparrowsong mentor; open build; small, wiry eyes; amber family; open, finchpaw[/size][/i][/center] -------- [img]http://img05.deviantart.net/75b2/i/2012/293/9/5/gigi___the_tortoiseshell_cat_by_paypouy-d5id5ho.jpg[/img] [center][font=Garamond][size=7][color=#786F67]ADDERBERRY[/color][/font] oakclan elder[/center] adderberry - m [right][size=2]the best thing one can do while it is raining is to let it rain < henry wadsworth longfellow >[/size][/right] ------- [i]Unlike the cliché of clan elders, Adderberry never truly lost his groove. He's of mischief and spunk, even as his bones ache and his legs begin to give out. Adderberry is, and always has been, [b]hopeful[/b]. wipperoo pepperoo :') it looked fun okay this should be done within an hour! @xspideray
StockSnap_FVP6GK8QJI.jpg
SPARROWPAW AND FINCHPAW
moonclan apprentinces
finchpaw - f
sparrowpaw - m
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
our differences are policies; our agreements, principles.
< william mckinley >

Finchpaw is the brawn, the brute. She's ruthless in battle and honest in nature, making up for her brother's dry wit with a loud yet friendly yowl. In heart, Finchpaw is an athlete. She aims to be the best she can and prefers a direct route when making decisions. This makes Finchpaw brutally honest, so much so that she often stumbles to say the proper thing in conversation. Perhaps it is this that makes her so envious of birds - to fly free and to be true without restriction, something Finchpaw give up her identity for. She's aware its a selfish dream but she can't find it in herself to want anything more. Finchpaw's notably a little odd - no tom cat has ever caught her gaze, and she's always found herself flustered around pretty she-cats.

unlocked!
orientation; homosexual
warrior name(s); finchleap, finchwing
mentor; open
build; small, muscular
eyes; gold
family; open, sparrowpaw

Unlike his sister, Sparrowpaw is near silent. He is the wit, the stealth of the litter and often finds himself exasperated with his sister's antics. Sparrowpaw's heart is described as stonier, and he has notable trouble making closer friends outside of his clan. Where Finchpaw dreams of freedom, Sparrowpaw prays for order and strict peace. He is aware that it is unrealistic, so Sparrowpaw craves information. He's endlessly curious, giving him a struggle to fight between his morals and curiosity when making a decision. Where Finchpaw is muscular, Sparrowpaw is thin and wiry, with eyes as dark as honey. Sparrowpaw isn't the strongest cat, particularly with he and his sister's smaller frames, but he is fairly flexible and quick.

unlocked!
orientation; bisexual
warrior name(s); sparrowshriek, sparrowsong
mentor; open
build; small, wiry
eyes; amber
family; open, finchpaw

gigi___the_tortoiseshell_cat_by_paypouy-d5id5ho.jpg
ADDERBERRY
oakclan elder

adderberry - m
the best thing one can do while it is raining is to let it rain
< henry wadsworth longfellow >

Unlike the cliché of clan elders, Adderberry never truly lost his groove. He's of mischief and spunk, even as his bones ache and his legs begin to give out. Adderberry is, and always has been, hopeful.
wipperoo pepperoo

:') it looked fun okay

this should be done within an hour! @xspideray
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray

I'll add your two siblings to the roaster for now! ill add your other one when he's done :>
@xspideray

I'll add your two siblings to the roaster for now! ill add your other one when he's done :>
U58SZuw.jpg
@xspideray

Also, be sure to get some mentors for your apprentices before we start the RP:>
@xspideray

Also, be sure to get some mentors for your apprentices before we start the RP:>
U58SZuw.jpg
@xspideray

:o this is random and you can ignore it, but about adderberry's reference, I didn't think male cat's could be tortie except for very rarely - and if they are they're sterile. Idk if that matters to you I just wanted to ramble about it I guess :)
@xspideray

:o this is random and you can ignore it, but about adderberry's reference, I didn't think male cat's could be tortie except for very rarely - and if they are they're sterile. Idk if that matters to you I just wanted to ramble about it I guess :)
hey. im working on ideas for a better signature. this is the best i've got rn.
@Gylbane yep! its a pretty rare happening but he was originally supposed to be a female and i'd changed his gender just before posting lmao. I will likely change him to a calico or a russian blue since im lazy and dont wanna talk about the genetic terror that is male torties but I haven't fully decided.

Also, I think there have been a few cases with fertile male torties :o but im not sure aha

@SwootleDootle can-do! I'll probably sift around in the forms for a little bit lmao
@Gylbane yep! its a pretty rare happening but he was originally supposed to be a female and i'd changed his gender just before posting lmao. I will likely change him to a calico or a russian blue since im lazy and dont wanna talk about the genetic terror that is male torties but I haven't fully decided.

Also, I think there have been a few cases with fertile male torties :o but im not sure aha

@SwootleDootle can-do! I'll probably sift around in the forms for a little bit lmao
banner_grimm.png
@xspideray since one of my characters already has an apprentice, I won't offer right off the bat for another one of my characters to be another mentor, but if no one fills the role then I'd be happy for Pinkstar to mentor either one as a backup :)

Edit: Badger is also an option if you'd like him instead. Again, not exactly first to call dibs on being the mentor just putting him out as a plan b. His form is on page 4. Pinkstar's is on page 1
@xspideray since one of my characters already has an apprentice, I won't offer right off the bat for another one of my characters to be another mentor, but if no one fills the role then I'd be happy for Pinkstar to mentor either one as a backup :)

Edit: Badger is also an option if you'd like him instead. Again, not exactly first to call dibs on being the mentor just putting him out as a plan b. His form is on page 4. Pinkstar's is on page 1
eHsIhFC.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14