Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Witchy Gathering - Chat Group
1 2 3
~Welcome~

Please excuse how not fancy this forum is at the moment! It will look better in the future if this place comes to life c:

This is a safe place for anyone in the witch community to gather and talk! anywhere from beginner witches or more experienced witches are more than welcome to gather and talk about everything witchy as long as you are polite and respect others opinions!
~Welcome~

Please excuse how not fancy this forum is at the moment! It will look better in the future if this place comes to life c:

This is a safe place for anyone in the witch community to gather and talk! anywhere from beginner witches or more experienced witches are more than welcome to gather and talk about everything witchy as long as you are polite and respect others opinions!
k9dHLsB.png tumblr_pcul5mIk4a1xpp0t6o2_100.png
How to join

-ping me with a request to join, I will PM you with a link to the discord!

-You may use your FR username, but if you dont, please let me know who you are so that way I can keep track of who you are!

Mods

as of now I am the only person running this, so it wont be as... professional. So if anyone would like to become a Mod and help out just message me and we'll talk it out!
How to join

-ping me with a request to join, I will PM you with a link to the discord!

-You may use your FR username, but if you dont, please let me know who you are so that way I can keep track of who you are!

Mods

as of now I am the only person running this, so it wont be as... professional. So if anyone would like to become a Mod and help out just message me and we'll talk it out!
If I'm using discord right, I have chats open for Crystals, divination, spells, gardens, arts and crafts, and just one general discussion so far!

I'm thinking about making a Familiar section, then we can talk about pets too if we wanted!
If I'm using discord right, I have chats open for Crystals, divination, spells, gardens, arts and crafts, and just one general discussion so far!

I'm thinking about making a Familiar section, then we can talk about pets too if we wanted!
reserved
reserved
I'm not sure who exactly from my tarot thread to ping, so sorry if I ping you and you're not interested in this!

@Nicola @Vivisector @likehalcyon @SageK253 @Dandydots @incendavery
I'm not sure who exactly from my tarot thread to ping, so sorry if I ping you and you're not interested in this!

@Nicola @Vivisector @likehalcyon @SageK253 @Dandydots @incendavery
Is it OK to post yet? Because I'm very much interested! I've never used discord before but I'm willing to give it a shot!
Is it OK to post yet? Because I'm very much interested! I've never used discord before but I'm willing to give it a shot!
2mcx18y.jpg
A nebulous clan, a star ocean
@Nicola

It's ok to post I'll send you the link for the discord shortly!

(I have to run back out to my Rabbit pens and see if any of them have had their babies yet!)
@Nicola

It's ok to post I'll send you the link for the discord shortly!

(I have to run back out to my Rabbit pens and see if any of them have had their babies yet!)
@LunaMyth

I'm very interested; thank you for pinging me!
@LunaMyth

I'm very interested; thank you for pinging me!
tumblr_oqcvng3u3g1vu82qko1_500.png
Count me in please :o
Count me in please :o
Dragon in love with the stars. Been here for a while, feel free to message me!
@Incendavery @StarBlooded

Sending you both an invite c: be sure to let me know if you have any problems with it! This is the first time I've used discord x, x
@Incendavery @StarBlooded

Sending you both an invite c: be sure to let me know if you have any problems with it! This is the first time I've used discord x, x
1 2 3