Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Witchy Gathering - Chat Group
1 2 3
@skyggewitch @Angelfox9

Dandydots suggested I ping you to see if you are interested joining our chat on discord c:
@skyggewitch @Angelfox9

Dandydots suggested I ping you to see if you are interested joining our chat on discord c:
k9dHLsB.png tumblr_pcul5mIk4a1xpp0t6o2_100.png
@Lunamyth I actually have some experience with Discord. Not much, but I might be able to help out here and there.
@Lunamyth I actually have some experience with Discord. Not much, but I might be able to help out here and there.
I thought the most beautiful thing in the world must be shadow. --Sylvia Plath
ZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
@Vivisector

Would you like me to send a invite? :0 If there is anything you can help out with on there, how can I make it where you can edit it?
@Vivisector

Would you like me to send a invite? :0 If there is anything you can help out with on there, how can I make it where you can edit it?
@Lunamyth yes please! I can probably offer organization and room/channel ideas based on what I've seen at other servers.
@Lunamyth yes please! I can probably offer organization and room/channel ideas based on what I've seen at other servers.
I thought the most beautiful thing in the world must be shadow. --Sylvia Plath
ZRFPHFU.pngDaxXxIb.png
Ahhh I'm so excited!

I'm going to hold off on the discord thing for now, because today was my first day back in classes, and I'm worn out. Once I get through the first week, and I know my workload and schedule a bit better, I'll have the time to sit down and figure it out. Can I ping you then, @lunamyth ?

I'm excited to have this thread, too. I know I've been kinda away, but we're still getting settled into the new house. It's amazing, by the way. Things were a little nuts the first two days, but it's all starting to come together. And we're going to be working on a little witchy/kitchen herb garden!

Also, I will be getting my altar put together this upcoming weekend! Yay :D

Missed you guys!
Ahhh I'm so excited!

I'm going to hold off on the discord thing for now, because today was my first day back in classes, and I'm worn out. Once I get through the first week, and I know my workload and schedule a bit better, I'll have the time to sit down and figure it out. Can I ping you then, @lunamyth ?

I'm excited to have this thread, too. I know I've been kinda away, but we're still getting settled into the new house. It's amazing, by the way. Things were a little nuts the first two days, but it's all starting to come together. And we're going to be working on a little witchy/kitchen herb garden!

Also, I will be getting my altar put together this upcoming weekend! Yay :D

Missed you guys!
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@SageK253

I can't make a note to send you an invite when you're ready for it c: or if you'd like me to send it now you can go ahead and register an account c:

Don't worry about rushing into the discord now if you can't! I won't forget you when you have time for it! c:

I'm glad you finally got moved :D
@SageK253

I can't make a note to send you an invite when you're ready for it c: or if you'd like me to send it now you can go ahead and register an account c:

Don't worry about rushing into the discord now if you can't! I won't forget you when you have time for it! c:

I'm glad you finally got moved :D
@Lunamyth Not just yet, I'm going to bed shortly, I gave to get up in 8 1/2 hours, so I'm about to do some yoga and meditation, then bedtime! And if it just sits there, I will 1,000,000% forget it lol

And thank you. It was a chore, but it's been so worth it.
@Lunamyth Not just yet, I'm going to bed shortly, I gave to get up in 8 1/2 hours, so I'm about to do some yoga and meditation, then bedtime! And if it just sits there, I will 1,000,000% forget it lol

And thank you. It was a chore, but it's been so worth it.
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
1 2 3