Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | conflicting aesthetics
1 2 3 4
i also love vaporwave
but i also love forests
and gold
and churning, dark green waters
and pastels

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i also love vaporwave
but i also love forests
and gold
and churning, dark green waters
and pastels

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Am I weird because I like and 'relate to' almost all aesthetics?
Am I weird because I like and 'relate to' almost all aesthetics?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
My aesthetics are kinda related? Midcentury modern, deserts, solarpunk, science fiction, and whatever you consider 80s music + pink/orange street lights... they don't seem too similar to me, though.
My aesthetics are kinda related? Midcentury modern, deserts, solarpunk, science fiction, and whatever you consider 80s music + pink/orange street lights... they don't seem too similar to me, though.
ceasefire. now.
round chungus bungus cutie patootie and skateboard
round chungus bungus cutie patootie and skateboard
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
I love bright colours, and modern, zen feels and piano instrumentals and cute makeup palettes and cute blouses and shorts but I also am an absolute electronic rock, video games and dark, cozy cabins and dragon skulls.
I love bright colours, and modern, zen feels and piano instrumentals and cute makeup palettes and cute blouses and shorts but I also am an absolute electronic rock, video games and dark, cozy cabins and dragon skulls.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I'm a hobbyist cartoonist who draws adorable, cute fluffy cartoon animals with enormous eyes, sweeping fantasy landscapes populated by wonderful creatures, and also grungy political cartoons and think pieces that often include extreme gore and depictions of violence.

My sketchbooks tend to escalate quickly.
I'm a hobbyist cartoonist who draws adorable, cute fluffy cartoon animals with enormous eyes, sweeping fantasy landscapes populated by wonderful creatures, and also grungy political cartoons and think pieces that often include extreme gore and depictions of violence.

My sketchbooks tend to escalate quickly.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
steam punks aesthetic are really good
steam punks aesthetic are really good
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
I'm half flowy, natural colors.

I'm also half black skinny jeans and black high tops.

What
I'm half flowy, natural colors.

I'm also half black skinny jeans and black high tops.

What
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I have several different aesthetics:
  • Neat, symmetrical, functional, Helvetica sort of thing
  • Soft colors and cute animals
  • Grand Dad riding an ostrich in circles while airhorn covers of Undertale songs play
  • animu
I have several different aesthetics:
  • Neat, symmetrical, functional, Helvetica sort of thing
  • Soft colors and cute animals
  • Grand Dad riding an ostrich in circles while airhorn covers of Undertale songs play
  • animu
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
On the one hand, I really love black, and skulls, and all that kinda stuff.

On the other hand, I really like bright (preferably pink) things, plushies and rubber ducks (yes I have actual rubber ducks sitting around in my room).
On the one hand, I really love black, and skulls, and all that kinda stuff.

On the other hand, I really like bright (preferably pink) things, plushies and rubber ducks (yes I have actual rubber ducks sitting around in my room).
iIrk1Wj.png
1 2 3 4