Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Introducing Flight Rising HD (BETA)
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 266 267
@Geneku2 You could only get that familiar during Close Beta testing. This is just their April Fools joke.
@Geneku2 You could only get that familiar during Close Beta testing. This is just their April Fools joke.
ujsLf0j.gif
THIS IS HONESTLY PERFECTION
THIS IS HONESTLY PERFECTION
amazing
amazing
THIS IS PERFECTION
THIS IS PERFECTION
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@SkyJumper

Press >Print< on your keyboard and open any drawing program, then >save image from clipboard<
@SkyJumper

Press >Print< on your keyboard and open any drawing program, then >save image from clipboard<
FR+9h, Germany, she/her
I really love this
I really love this
BattleRoyale%20NT_zpsehfaecqv.gif
what a fantastic update, it really makes a difference!
what a fantastic update, it really makes a difference!
709629.png

GChs5Ji.gif 2KksAKR.gifJxa6ZeM.gif
That's right, the frying pan is a PALADIN weapon.
@DW08
I have recognized that already (Beta and Prank), however this forum is called "Introducing Fligeht Rising HD (BETA)" thus making us all beta testers, meaning we should get booleans.

It would be funny if we did get derpy booleans as a new familiar, on a sidenote, why aren't the deities derpy?
@DW08
I have recognized that already (Beta and Prank), however this forum is called "Introducing Fligeht Rising HD (BETA)" thus making us all beta testers, meaning we should get booleans.

It would be funny if we did get derpy booleans as a new familiar, on a sidenote, why aren't the deities derpy?
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
Screenshot_2016-10-09_at_5.53.30_PM.png570.gif Boolean courier_pearl.gif
April's fools.. And I was definitely fooled. Good one ;)
April's fools.. And I was definitely fooled. Good one ;)
im love you??
im love you??
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 266 267