Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cannot View Lair
1 2 3 4 5
Hi there! Here to help with some other issues happening to me.

I am using a Laptop, Wifi, and Chrome. Tried it on my phone that is IPhone, Wifi, Google.

I can't access my lair, breeding grounds, marketplace, sometimes AH, and most other places such as other people's lairs and such.

I hope the problem gets fixed soon!

UPDATE!: Clearing cache did solve the problem. I can access mostly everything now
Hi there! Here to help with some other issues happening to me.

I am using a Laptop, Wifi, and Chrome. Tried it on my phone that is IPhone, Wifi, Google.

I can't access my lair, breeding grounds, marketplace, sometimes AH, and most other places such as other people's lairs and such.

I hope the problem gets fixed soon!

UPDATE!: Clearing cache did solve the problem. I can access mostly everything now
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
Sorry for posting twice instead of just updating my first, but mobile still is not working for me.

iPhone 6, default Safari browser, not on a wifi connection. Site refuses to stay logged in on www pages, but the www1 all work fine. Clearing cache and logging out and in worked for my computer browser, but still struggling with mobile.
Sorry for posting twice instead of just updating my first, but mobile still is not working for me.

iPhone 6, default Safari browser, not on a wifi connection. Site refuses to stay logged in on www pages, but the www1 all work fine. Clearing cache and logging out and in worked for my computer browser, but still struggling with mobile.
Gejcwcq.png
Im having the same issue. Just started affecting me within the last hour.

Mobile
Android 7.0.0
Google Chrome

Logged in on Home screen and forums
Auto logged out on Coliseum, Nesting Grounds, Lair, and Gather Items (only places I've checked)

I've cleared my cache, logged out manually, and tried logging in from incognito mode. Nothing works.
Im having the same issue. Just started affecting me within the last hour.

Mobile
Android 7.0.0
Google Chrome

Logged in on Home screen and forums
Auto logged out on Coliseum, Nesting Grounds, Lair, and Gather Items (only places I've checked)

I've cleared my cache, logged out manually, and tried logging in from incognito mode. Nothing works.
25851644.png Barbarian Warlord
Ruthless
Calculating
26794630.png Scholar
Clan Leader
Focused
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the frustrations you are experiencing.

For those of you that are logged in to www1 pages correctly, but getting logged out when viewing non-www1 pages such as Lair, Hoard, Faire/Coliseum, etc., may I request that you try the following steps and then let me know if the problem is still persisting?

1. Log out from the front page
  2. Clear your browser's cache
  3. Log in from the front page again
  4. Try visiting various portions of the site

If you are still having issues after these steps, it would also be very helpful if you could include your Operating System and Browser information in your reply.

Also, just to clarify, the login issue we fixed earlier today was a fix to a temporary degradation in the ability to log in from non-www1 pages. It was not a comprehensive fix for all www/www1 login issues.

Thank you!
Hello everyone! I'm sorry for the frustrations you are experiencing.

For those of you that are logged in to www1 pages correctly, but getting logged out when viewing non-www1 pages such as Lair, Hoard, Faire/Coliseum, etc., may I request that you try the following steps and then let me know if the problem is still persisting?

1. Log out from the front page
  2. Clear your browser's cache
  3. Log in from the front page again
  4. Try visiting various portions of the site

If you are still having issues after these steps, it would also be very helpful if you could include your Operating System and Browser information in your reply.

Also, just to clarify, the login issue we fixed earlier today was a fix to a temporary degradation in the ability to log in from non-www1 pages. It was not a comprehensive fix for all www/www1 login issues.

Thank you!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron Thank you Mutron! It seems to be working again. :D
@Mutron Thank you Mutron! It seems to be working again. :D
mGBJ0tP.png
@Mutron

I followed those steps exactly and I'm still having trouble D:

Tried both my phone and computer
Phone:
OS - Android 7.0
Browser - Google Chrome for Mobile

Computer:
OS - Windows 10 64bit
Browser - Google Chrome
@Mutron

I followed those steps exactly and I'm still having trouble D:

Tried both my phone and computer
Phone:
OS - Android 7.0
Browser - Google Chrome for Mobile

Computer:
OS - Windows 10 64bit
Browser - Google Chrome
25851644.png Barbarian Warlord
Ruthless
Calculating
26794630.png Scholar
Clan Leader
Focused
My spouse and I are both currently limited to mobile and neither can stay logged in. We have followed the troubleshooting steps and so far still cannot go to anywhere except the front page.

Using an LG GVista2, running Android and Google Chrome.
My spouse and I are both currently limited to mobile and neither can stay logged in. We have followed the troubleshooting steps and so far still cannot go to anywhere except the front page.

Using an LG GVista2, running Android and Google Chrome.
@Mutron I tried these steps on mobile chrome and my desktop and I'm still having issues. I cannot go to the gathering page.
@Mutron I tried these steps on mobile chrome and my desktop and I'm still having issues. I cannot go to the gathering page.
tumblr_n6ze7p4hc91sfe827o1_500.png
I have done the aforementioned troubleshooting and for good measure cleared my dns cache because sometimes my ISP is the issue. This is all post the site status that the issue was resolved. The inability to login to the www pages or have my login carry over from www1 to www pages persist.

Previous to today I always had to login a second time to the www pages after logging into the www1 frontpage. But no further steps to use the site.

Windows 7, Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87
I have done the aforementioned troubleshooting and for good measure cleared my dns cache because sometimes my ISP is the issue. This is all post the site status that the issue was resolved. The inability to login to the www pages or have my login carry over from www1 to www pages persist.

Previous to today I always had to login a second time to the www pages after logging into the www1 frontpage. But no further steps to use the site.

Windows 7, Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87
VGxuHXT.png
@CyrinaLuna @kyofanatic1 @MaccabeusTheMad

I have a question, based on what @Truth posted. Previous to today, were you having to log in a second time for www pages, even after logging in to www1 to the front page?

If that is a commonality between people having this issue, that may help narrow things down.
@CyrinaLuna @kyofanatic1 @MaccabeusTheMad

I have a question, based on what @Truth posted. Previous to today, were you having to log in a second time for www pages, even after logging in to www1 to the front page?

If that is a commonality between people having this issue, that may help narrow things down.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
1 2 3 4 5