Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cannot View Lair
1 2 3 4 5
@Mutron

I only played briefly this morning, but from what I remember yes I had to log in a second time. But only once. Around 3 server time. I'm always logged in on my phone. Went from the front page to my nesting grounds, got logged out. Logged back in and back to the nesting grounds. But from there I was able to gather and visit the rest of the site with no further log in issues until my post a few hours ago.

Edit: I should add that this is fairly normal for me. Ive always had to log back in the first time I switch from a www1 page to a www page. So I didn't think anything of it this morning. It's the constant logging out and inability to use www pages that's new for me.

Edit 2 (17:41 server. About 10 mins from my last edit): So it's fixed for me? I'm not really sure what happened. I was browsing the forums (since they're the only part of the site I could really access) when I habitually clicked the coli. It worked for me. So it's fixed on my end but Im not sure if I could tell you what I did. I was just mindlessly clicking through forum posts before I clicked the coli...
@Mutron

I only played briefly this morning, but from what I remember yes I had to log in a second time. But only once. Around 3 server time. I'm always logged in on my phone. Went from the front page to my nesting grounds, got logged out. Logged back in and back to the nesting grounds. But from there I was able to gather and visit the rest of the site with no further log in issues until my post a few hours ago.

Edit: I should add that this is fairly normal for me. Ive always had to log back in the first time I switch from a www1 page to a www page. So I didn't think anything of it this morning. It's the constant logging out and inability to use www pages that's new for me.

Edit 2 (17:41 server. About 10 mins from my last edit): So it's fixed for me? I'm not really sure what happened. I was browsing the forums (since they're the only part of the site I could really access) when I habitually clicked the coli. It worked for me. So it's fixed on my end but Im not sure if I could tell you what I did. I was just mindlessly clicking through forum posts before I clicked the coli...
25851644.png Barbarian Warlord
Ruthless
Calculating
26794630.png Scholar
Clan Leader
Focused
@Mutron
I was not having any trouble until today.
@Mutron
I was not having any trouble until today.
tumblr_n6ze7p4hc91sfe827o1_500.png
@Mutron

Still having issues with logging in to see the non-www1 pages, including lair. I'm using LG G3 Cat6 model phone, running Android and the browser is Google Chrome. I'm using my mobile data connection, which is LTE. I wasn't having any issues yesterday, but it began this morning, two hours ago to be exact, since that's when I first came onto this site. I can access forums and anything www1, but says I'm looged out for the non-www1 ones.

Every time I log in, go back to lair, it says I'm logged out, no matter how many times I try. I've logged myself out from the forum index and logged back in from the main page, but to no avail.
@Mutron

Still having issues with logging in to see the non-www1 pages, including lair. I'm using LG G3 Cat6 model phone, running Android and the browser is Google Chrome. I'm using my mobile data connection, which is LTE. I wasn't having any issues yesterday, but it began this morning, two hours ago to be exact, since that's when I first came onto this site. I can access forums and anything www1, but says I'm looged out for the non-www1 ones.

Every time I log in, go back to lair, it says I'm logged out, no matter how many times I try. I've logged myself out from the forum index and logged back in from the main page, but to no avail.
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@HowlingGale @CyrinaLuna @kyofanatic1 @MaccabeusTheMad

We just made a change a moment ago that may have fixed this issue for you.

Can you please try logging out and logging in again from the front page to test?

Thanks for your continued patience while we work through this!
@HowlingGale @CyrinaLuna @kyofanatic1 @MaccabeusTheMad

We just made a change a moment ago that may have fixed this issue for you.

Can you please try logging out and logging in again from the front page to test?

Thanks for your continued patience while we work through this!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Mutron

Oh! Yes ok. It's working for me now. I made an edit to my last post that stated as much. I didn't see your post until after though.

Thanks!
@Mutron

Oh! Yes ok. It's working for me now. I made an edit to my last post that stated as much. I didn't see your post until after though.

Thanks!
25851644.png Barbarian Warlord
Ruthless
Calculating
26794630.png Scholar
Clan Leader
Focused
@Mutron

That seems to have worked! Thank you so much uvu I'm stuck on mobile for most of my access from now on, so I'm glad this has fixed the issue ^-^
@Mutron

That seems to have worked! Thank you so much uvu I'm stuck on mobile for most of my access from now on, so I'm glad this has fixed the issue ^-^
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Mutron yes we were both having to log in a second time even when logged into the www1 pages.
@Mutron yes we were both having to log in a second time even when logged into the www1 pages.
@Mutron it seems to be working now, thank you!
@Mutron it seems to be working now, thank you!
@Mutron

My issue seems to be fixed and the second login isn't required anymore. ^.^

Thanks for all the hard work!
@Mutron

My issue seems to be fixed and the second login isn't required anymore. ^.^

Thanks for all the hard work!
VGxuHXT.png
@Mutron
I wasn't experiencing this yesterday (still had no trouble after the patch, I went to bed a little after rollover and logged back in at about 12 server time) but now I am. I'm using windows 10 and the latest version of Firefox, however the pages will not work on the latest version of Chrome either. I tried what you suggested and also something my aunt suggested (just log off while on home page, log back in, and try again, because she's been having this problem since she joined and that fixed it for a few hours for her, not for me though) and that didn't work, also tried something somebody else suggested about using Private/Incognito mode. So far nothing has given different results.

The site is also loading very, very slowly for me, but this may be an issue with my computer as I'm currently using a school-issued laptop that occasionally does a thing where pages slow to a crawl when it's been away from the school's wifi for a bit. Googling random things is still a lot quicker than loading any page on FR, though, so it could be combination of server lag and computer lag..?

I tried logging in on my sister's computer to do dailies like feed my lair and gather items, and they worked, albeit slower than normal. I used firefox there as well, unsure of which version, and I can't remember the OS right now...

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing to fix this!
@Mutron
I wasn't experiencing this yesterday (still had no trouble after the patch, I went to bed a little after rollover and logged back in at about 12 server time) but now I am. I'm using windows 10 and the latest version of Firefox, however the pages will not work on the latest version of Chrome either. I tried what you suggested and also something my aunt suggested (just log off while on home page, log back in, and try again, because she's been having this problem since she joined and that fixed it for a few hours for her, not for me though) and that didn't work, also tried something somebody else suggested about using Private/Incognito mode. So far nothing has given different results.

The site is also loading very, very slowly for me, but this may be an issue with my computer as I'm currently using a school-issued laptop that occasionally does a thing where pages slow to a crawl when it's been away from the school's wifi for a bit. Googling random things is still a lot quicker than loading any page on FR, though, so it could be combination of server lag and computer lag..?

I tried logging in on my sister's computer to do dailies like feed my lair and gather items, and they worked, albeit slower than normal. I used firefox there as well, unsure of which version, and I can't remember the OS right now...

Thanks for all the work you guys are doing to fix this!
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
1 2 3 4 5