Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cannot View Lair
1 2 3 4 5
So I opened up FR today and I went to click on my lair and it said I was logged out Okay no big deal, I'll just log back in. So I log back in and then click on my lair. It says I'm still logged out. Try again. Same thing. I click away from the page and it says I'm logged in. I can't get to my lair, hoard, or gather items. If I click on the Trading Post I can see it, but Festive Favors, the AH, and the Marketplace aren't working. It says I'm logged out no matter how many times I log in. I can view the forums fine which is the only reason I'm able to post this. But I can't feed my dragons, gather items, or do most other things. I'm at a loss to what to do. Help? EDIT: Took a screenshot while trying to access my lair [img]http://i.imgur.com/YIFK6wD.png[/img] EDIT 2: Manually logging out then logging back in seems to have fixed things, nvm.
So I opened up FR today and I went to click on my lair and it said I was logged out

Okay no big deal, I'll just log back in. So I log back in and then click on my lair. It says I'm still logged out. Try again. Same thing. I click away from the page and it says I'm logged in.

I can't get to my lair, hoard, or gather items. If I click on the Trading Post I can see it, but Festive Favors, the AH, and the Marketplace aren't working. It says I'm logged out no matter how many times I log in.

I can view the forums fine which is the only reason I'm able to post this. But I can't feed my dragons, gather items, or do most other things. I'm at a loss to what to do.

Help?

EDIT: Took a screenshot while trying to access my lair

YIFK6wD.png

EDIT 2: Manually logging out then logging back in seems to have fixed things, nvm.
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
I'm having this exact same issue! I know I've heard to log out, then log in from the home page, but that hasn't worked for me.
I'm having this exact same issue! I know I've heard to log out, then log in from the home page, but that hasn't worked for me.
mGBJ0tP.png
@ShadmeTheAngel

Yeah I manually logged out and logged back in and that fixed it for me. But if that isn't working then I dunno :c
@ShadmeTheAngel

Yeah I manually logged out and logged back in and that fixed it for me. But if that isn't working then I dunno :c
X6Uoodf.png
xey/xem/xyr, fae/faen/faer, or they/them/their - FR+3
@ShadmeTheAngel @Aloy

FR runs on two sites right now:

www.flightrising.com
www1.flightrising.com

You might have noticed how certain parts of FR have migrated from one site to the other as the rewrite continues. It's mentioned here when Crim moved:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1421332

Right now you are logged in one one site but not the other. To clear this go back to the forums and log out from there then log in from the main page:

http://www1.flightrising.com/

From there you will be logged in to both sites. In the rare cases this doesn't work, log out, clear your cache/cookies and then log back in from the main page or log in from an incognito tab and play there.

Hope this helps!
@ShadmeTheAngel @Aloy

FR runs on two sites right now:

www.flightrising.com
www1.flightrising.com

You might have noticed how certain parts of FR have migrated from one site to the other as the rewrite continues. It's mentioned here when Crim moved:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/1421332

Right now you are logged in one one site but not the other. To clear this go back to the forums and log out from there then log in from the main page:

http://www1.flightrising.com/

From there you will be logged in to both sites. In the rare cases this doesn't work, log out, clear your cache/cookies and then log back in from the main page or log in from an incognito tab and play there.

Hope this helps!
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
This is happening to me now even after clearing cookies. I used to do the routine that Nightwind suggested, but it suddenly stopped working today. No matter where I log out / back in from, visiting the www. parts of the site break the login cookie.

iPhone Safari, mobile, on LTE connection.

Praying that this works for me at home or the site will be pretty much inaccessible for me.
This is happening to me now even after clearing cookies. I used to do the routine that Nightwind suggested, but it suddenly stopped working today. No matter where I log out / back in from, visiting the www. parts of the site break the login cookie.

iPhone Safari, mobile, on LTE connection.

Praying that this works for me at home or the site will be pretty much inaccessible for me.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Nightwind I've tried over and over and over, to no avail! I even cleared my cookies and everything. I'm wondering if they're doing maintenance or something judging by the sudden huge amount of these types of topics that have popped up.
@Nightwind I've tried over and over and over, to no avail! I even cleared my cookies and everything. I'm wondering if they're doing maintenance or something judging by the sudden huge amount of these types of topics that have popped up.
mGBJ0tP.png
@Nightwind I've tried it, too. It's hasn't worked for me even after clearing my history and cache.
@Nightwind I've tried it, too. It's hasn't worked for me even after clearing my history and cache.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@ShadmeTheAngel

Yeah, I just noticed that, too. Also, I'm finally seeing some useful information for tracking this down.

What device/browser/connection combo are you using? I'm sitting at a desktop right now and I'm not having any issues.

Also, does your browser support a private or incognito mode? If so, does that one work?

edit:

@RoninDragoon

What device/browser/connection combo are you using? This is starting to look like a new bug.
@ShadmeTheAngel

Yeah, I just noticed that, too. Also, I'm finally seeing some useful information for tracking this down.

What device/browser/connection combo are you using? I'm sitting at a desktop right now and I'm not having any issues.

Also, does your browser support a private or incognito mode? If so, does that one work?

edit:

@RoninDragoon

What device/browser/connection combo are you using? This is starting to look like a new bug.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@Nightwind I'm currently on my computer, I'm using Google Chrome, but what exactly do you mean by connection?

I also have a Kindle Fire, but it's not working either. The browser on it is Silk.
@Nightwind I'm currently on my computer, I'm using Google Chrome, but what exactly do you mean by connection?

I also have a Kindle Fire, but it's not working either. The browser on it is Silk.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@Nightwind

I'm using an Acer chromebook using google chrome on a home wifi conection and never had an issue like this before. Logging in works fine in incognito mode on chrome and it appears that clearing the cookies and cache from the last day or so seems to have fixed it for me at the moment at least.
@Nightwind

I'm using an Acer chromebook using google chrome on a home wifi conection and never had an issue like this before. Logging in works fine in incognito mode on chrome and it appears that clearing the cookies and cache from the last day or so seems to have fixed it for me at the moment at least.
7PPXeIw.png
1 2 3 4 5