Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 5991 5992
@ShadowofNiflheim

Oh. I didn't know that. I thought it was supposed to be last week. Well i'm using Grell and Undertaker now.

Also i don't know anything about Tokyo Ghoul. I only know and like Uta.
@ShadowofNiflheim

Oh. I didn't know that. I thought it was supposed to be last week. Well i'm using Grell and Undertaker now.

VGlYaSx.png
@Ladyplague

Username: Makkachin
Fandom: Overwatch
District: Any
Characters:

Pharah (female)
Mercy (female)

Ping info : first post
Saturday's game please!
@Ladyplague

Username: Makkachin
Fandom: Overwatch
Characters:

Pharah (female)
Mercy (female)

Ping info : first post
Saturday's game please!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++ Rw7uKRS.png
JvUa9ma.png
qjxrAwx.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
++++++++++++++++++ FveH2Mn.png
@LadyPlague Part 3 of the hosts' top-secret Jojo faction coming in hot B) *cool finger guns* I was encouraged by @PlayerPichu to reject my [s]humanity[/s] pokemon and join her army, so here I am. Also apprently I'm the pure one of the faction, since I'm the only person not entering a Bad D00d[size=1]TM[/size]. [s]But don't think for a second that these two aren't just as capable of wrecking your s**t.[/s] Username: YaBoiGuzma District: Whichever one my squad is in Fandom: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Characters: Robert E. O. Speedwagon [s][url=http://40.media.tumblr.com/75695e6ff8ed482522d61fd7184ce82b/tumblr_nn8uxcfoEo1u09zgwo1_500.png]AKA Speed Weed[/url][/s] ((Male)) (Probably just enter as Speedwagon in the sim) [img]http://static.tumblr.com/05a82ef4d7ca521caa147e049b20d709/omdkdz4/UoZnlygrr/tumblr_static_a0agsbirs8w0gsgc8wwwwkgco.png[/img] Joseph Joestar [s]AKA Broseph Brostar[/s] ((Male)) [img]http://pa1.narvii.com/6250/0b89d964e52bb415130f3a8da1d2583f574c2ea3_hq.gif[/img] Ping info: Every ping for the game I'm in, start and finish for the one I'm not in, please! We'll figure out which game eventually
@LadyPlague

Part 3 of the hosts' top-secret Jojo faction coming in hot B) *cool finger guns*

I was encouraged by @PlayerPichu to reject my humanity pokemon and join her army, so here I am. Also apprently I'm the pure one of the faction, since I'm the only person not entering a Bad D00dTM. But don't think for a second that these two aren't just as capable of wrecking your s**t.

Username: YaBoiGuzma
District: Whichever one my squad is in
Fandom: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
Characters:
Robert E. O. Speedwagon AKA Speed Weed ((Male)) (Probably just enter as Speedwagon in the sim)
tumblr_static_a0agsbirs8w0gsgc8wwwwkgco.png

Joseph Joestar AKA Broseph Brostar ((Male))
0b89d964e52bb415130f3a8da1d2583f574c2ea3_hq.gif

Ping info: Every ping for the game I'm in, start and finish for the one I'm not in, please!
We'll figure out which game eventually
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[quote name="Loki1" date=2017-03-26 12:54:44] @ShadowofNiflheim Oh. I didn't know that. I thought it was supposed to be last week. Well i'm using Grell and Undertaker now. Also i don't know anything about Tokyo Ghoul. I only know and like Uta. [/quote] It's alright. I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you. ...Uta is great
Loki1 wrote on 2017-03-26:
@ShadowofNiflheim

It's alright. I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you.

...Uta is great
she/he/they | fr + 3
[quote name="ShadowofNiflheim" date=2017-03-26 13:46:36] [quote name="Loki1" date=2017-03-26 12:54:44] @ShadowofNiflheim Oh. I didn't know that. I thought it was supposed to be last week. Well i'm using Grell and Undertaker now. Also i don't know anything about Tokyo Ghoul. I only know and like Uta. [/quote] It's alright. I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you. ...Uta is great [/quote] I barely know him but i shaved half of my head because of him. And i love it.
ShadowofNiflheim wrote on 2017-03-26:
@ShadowofNiflheim

...Uta is great

I barely know him but i shaved half of my head because of him. And i love it.
VGlYaSx.png
[quote name="Loki1" date=2017-03-26 14:24:06] [quote name="ShadowofNiflheim" date=2017-03-26 13:46:36] [quote name="Loki1" date=2017-03-26 12:54:44] @ShadowofNiflheim Oh. I didn't know that. I thought it was supposed to be last week. Well i'm using Grell and Undertaker now. Also i don't know anything about Tokyo Ghoul. I only know and like Uta. [/quote] It's alright. I'm sorry that I forgot to tell you. ...Uta is great [/quote] I barely know him but i shaved half of my head because of him. And i love it. [/quote] That's some dedication xD I've actually sorta wanted a hairstyle like that... anyway yes Uta is A++
ShadowofNiflheim wrote on 2017-03-26:
@ShadowofNiflheim

...Uta is great

I barely know him but i shaved half of my head because of him. And i love it.
That's some dedication xD
I've actually sorta wanted a hairstyle like that...
anyway yes Uta is A++
wORSkxL.png
@LadyPlague Name: Saran7681 District: any Fandom: Agents of SHIELD Characters: Daisy (Female): [img] http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/johnson_daisy.jpg [/img] Coulson (Male): [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c5/9b/17/c59b172eb0c77168b5114a90202fd11d.jpg[/img] Ping information: every post Friday or Saturday's game: Friday's game
@LadyPlague

Name: Saran7681
District: any
Fandom: Agents of SHIELD
Characters: Daisy (Female):
johnson_daisy.jpg
Coulson (Male):
c59b172eb0c77168b5114a90202fd11d.jpg
Ping information: every post
Friday or Saturday's game: Friday's game
@Loki1
Watch it. It's great.
@Loki1
Watch it. It's great.
she/he/they | fr + 3
@YaBoiGuzma

Such quality images, truly we are the Blessed Fandom Army(TM)
@YaBoiGuzma

Such quality images, truly we are the Blessed Fandom Army(TM)
Forum-Signature.png
@LadyPlague Username: Quamosthy District: Any Fandom: Etrian Odyssey Characters: [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/etrian/images/b/b5/Bertrand_var_0.png[/img] Bertrand (male) [img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/etrian/images/f/f2/Chloe.png[/img] Chloe (female) Ping Information: Just the beginning and end to make sure I don't get swamped in pings, but please ping me for both games! Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: I've now realised that Saturday is ideal, given that when Friday's game is happening (which happens to be Saturday morning for me) I'm out walking for a few hours.
@LadyPlague

Username: Quamosthy
Fandom: Etrian Odyssey
Characters:
Bertrand_var_0.png
Bertrand (male)

Chloe.png
Chloe (female)
Ping Information: Just the beginning and end to make sure I don't get swamped in pings, but please ping me for both games!
Friday's Game or Saturday's Game: I've now realised that Saturday is ideal, given that when Friday's game is happening (which happens to be Saturday morning for me) I'm out walking for a few hours.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
1 2 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 5991 5992