Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cheap Random Dragons
1 2 3
@ShadowFlamel

This is a neat idea~
Could I take 6? c;
@ShadowFlamel

This is a neat idea~
Could I take 6? c;
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
@ShadowFlamel 2 and 4 c:
@ShadowFlamel 2 and 4 c:
@ShadowFlamel

Could I snag slot 7? Sending a cr with treasure!
@ShadowFlamel

Could I snag slot 7? Sending a cr with treasure!
WDPocj4.png
@ShadowFlamel

I'll send some treasure! :3
@ShadowFlamel

I'll send some treasure! :3
QEywdRJ.png
@ShadowFlamel

I'll grab number 4, sending the CR!
@ShadowFlamel

I'll grab number 4, sending the CR!
mlHpBMC.png
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
MmXpVe2.png WQA384m.png
Friendly boop
Friendly boop
QEywdRJ.png
I'll take number one if thats ok :0
I'll take number one if thats ok :0
@Severedd

Great! Just send in 6kt or 6 gems and I'll add you to the list.
@Severedd

Great! Just send in 6kt or 6 gems and I'll add you to the list.
@Severedd @Anticx @SabreRose @ShibaBunny @deadpan @rubbish @PositiveDragon @BlueMinuet @ChocolateFrog @DescendentMoon

Okay everyone. All ten spots have been filled and I just finished drawing dragons. I'll send out CRs momentarily. I hope everyone likes who they got but you're free to decline the CR if you're not happy with who you got. If you do happen to decline please understand that you won't recieve a refund. If you want to post what dragon you got here, or maybe trade dragons, or talk about the experience that's great. If you no longer want your dragon there's various trading threads and rescues available to take them in instead of exalting. Enjoy and thank you for participating!
@Severedd @Anticx @SabreRose @ShibaBunny @deadpan @rubbish @PositiveDragon @BlueMinuet @ChocolateFrog @DescendentMoon

Okay everyone. All ten spots have been filled and I just finished drawing dragons. I'll send out CRs momentarily. I hope everyone likes who they got but you're free to decline the CR if you're not happy with who you got. If you do happen to decline please understand that you won't recieve a refund. If you want to post what dragon you got here, or maybe trade dragons, or talk about the experience that's great. If you no longer want your dragon there's various trading threads and rescues available to take them in instead of exalting. Enjoy and thank you for participating!
@ShadowFlamel Wow, thank u! ^w^ [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316933/31693203_350.png[/img] Pretty girl <3 Not sure what to name her haha
@ShadowFlamel
Wow, thank u! ^w^

31693203_350.png

Pretty girl <3
Not sure what to name her haha
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
1 2 3