Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cheap Random Dragons
1 2 3
About:

Do you like recieving random dragons at a cheap price? Then look no further since I've got a wonderful deal for you. Simply send me a small amount of treasue or gems, pick a number and recieve a dragon. There are no refunds for this experience. All dragons will be triples or doubles, have good/cordinating colors, and won't have any of the more disfavored genes/breeds.

Fill out this form so that we know what genes and breeds are favored.

Process:

1. Have your treasure or gems ready, no mixed payment. You must send in at least 6kt or 6 gems to recieve a dragon. Anything above that will be considered a donation.
  2. Send your payment via a 1-way CR or through PM along with a number from the following list. You can decide to pick multiple numbers but send a seperate CR for each. For example, if you pick two numbers you'll send me two CRs.
  3. After the list fills up I will gather the dergs I have chosen and will then proceed to draw names through a RNG.
  4. After randomly deciding which derg everyone recieves I will then send them out via 1-way CRs. If you accept then congratulations on your new friend. Please name them and they're yours to with as you like. If you don't like them you can always sell them or put them in a rescue. If you don't like your randomly selected dragon then decline the CR. You will not recieve a refund. The dragon will then be used in another batch of players. If you participate again I'll be sure that you don't recieve that dragon again.
  5. Donations/tips are appreciated since all profit goes towards expanding my lair.

Current List:

1. Severedd
  2. Anticx
  3. SabreRose
  4. ShibaBunny
  5. deadpan
  6. rubbish
  7. PositiveDragon
  8. BlueMinuet
  9. ChocolateFrog
  10. DescendentMoon
About:

Do you like recieving random dragons at a cheap price? Then look no further since I've got a wonderful deal for you. Simply send me a small amount of treasue or gems, pick a number and recieve a dragon. There are no refunds for this experience. All dragons will be triples or doubles, have good/cordinating colors, and won't have any of the more disfavored genes/breeds.

Fill out this form so that we know what genes and breeds are favored.

Process:

1. Have your treasure or gems ready, no mixed payment. You must send in at least 6kt or 6 gems to recieve a dragon. Anything above that will be considered a donation.
  2. Send your payment via a 1-way CR or through PM along with a number from the following list. You can decide to pick multiple numbers but send a seperate CR for each. For example, if you pick two numbers you'll send me two CRs.
  3. After the list fills up I will gather the dergs I have chosen and will then proceed to draw names through a RNG.
  4. After randomly deciding which derg everyone recieves I will then send them out via 1-way CRs. If you accept then congratulations on your new friend. Please name them and they're yours to with as you like. If you don't like them you can always sell them or put them in a rescue. If you don't like your randomly selected dragon then decline the CR. You will not recieve a refund. The dragon will then be used in another batch of players. If you participate again I'll be sure that you don't recieve that dragon again.
  5. Donations/tips are appreciated since all profit goes towards expanding my lair.

Current List:

1. Severedd
  2. Anticx
  3. SabreRose
  4. ShibaBunny
  5. deadpan
  6. rubbish
  7. PositiveDragon
  8. BlueMinuet
  9. ChocolateFrog
  10. DescendentMoon
@ShadowFlamel I'll bite =D Can I grab number 3 please
@ShadowFlamel I'll bite =D Can I grab number 3 please
VmD9ayq.png
@SabreRose

Got you down! Thanks for participating.
@SabreRose

Got you down! Thanks for participating.
@ShadowFlamel I'm in, number 10 please and can I do credits?
@ShadowFlamel I'm in, number 10 please and can I do credits?
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused, what do you mean by credits? Like treasure? Apologies for the confusion.
@DescendentMoon

Sorry, but I'm a bit confused, what do you mean by credits? Like treasure? Apologies for the confusion.
@ShadowFlamel I'm so sorry I meant gems lol
@ShadowFlamel I'm so sorry I meant gems lol
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
I reserve all rights to change any dragon's body to save on gems, treasure, or otherwise so long as I keep story and connection to previous body within bio. I personally call it transmutation.
@DescendentMoon

Yes, I do accept gems. 6 gems if that's okay with you. Just send them over in a CR or PM and I'll add you to the list.
@DescendentMoon

Yes, I do accept gems. 6 gems if that's okay with you. Just send them over in a CR or PM and I'll add you to the list.
@ShadowFlamel how many? Sorry Im really bad at conversions.
@ShadowFlamel how many? Sorry Im really bad at conversions.
[img][/img]vahmRjH.gif
@DescendentMoon

Six (6) gems. Just realized that I didn't write that in my post. My bad.
@DescendentMoon

Six (6) gems. Just realized that I didn't write that in my post. My bad.
@ShadowFlamel Sounds fun. I'll take number 8.
@ShadowFlamel Sounds fun. I'll take number 8.
1 2 3