Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free stuff for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@doraeyaki
Hi newbie here can I please have dragon no.7, the pink lizard on row one and the green bow on row one. Thank-you!
@doraeyaki
Hi newbie here can I please have dragon no.7, the pink lizard on row one and the green bow on row one. Thank-you!
@Doraeyaki
Can I take doggy on row three, octopus from row six and pink wingpiece on row three, please?
@Doraeyaki
Can I take doggy on row three, octopus from row six and pink wingpiece on row three, please?
BVPtyzq.png
@Doraeyaki May I have the 3rd familar in the third row? Or the last one in the third row?
@Doraeyaki May I have the 3rd familar in the third row? Or the last one in the third row?
@doraeyaki may I have the second familiar in row 5 and the blue neck bow apparel
@doraeyaki may I have the second familiar in row 5 and the blue neck bow apparel
@Doraeyaki
May I have the brown tail in row 3??
@Doraeyaki
May I have the brown tail in row 3??
@doraeyaki
I don't need all three, but if any of these are left, could I get the lizard familiar in for one, the dog-like familiar in row three, or one of the seal looking ones in row five, please? (sorry, on a phone and can't see what they're called).
@doraeyaki
I don't need all three, but if any of these are left, could I get the lizard familiar in for one, the dog-like familiar in row three, or one of the seal looking ones in row five, please? (sorry, on a phone and can't see what they're called).
tumblr_ozcfg5t5o41w8xkufo8_r1_250.png
@doraeyaki

May I take the two bug familiars on row 4 please and if still available may I take the Griffin looking one on row 3 please(the 5th one)
@doraeyaki

May I take the two bug familiars on row 4 please and if still available may I take the Griffin looking one on row 3 please(the 5th one)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10