Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free stuff for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@GibbousWolf
8 Has been claimed!
Would you like a different dragon or a familiar or apparel?
@GibbousWolf
8 Has been claimed!
Would you like a different dragon or a familiar or apparel?
Can I have any of the open ones (I'm not picky)? Thank you so much in advance! You are very kind.
Can I have any of the open ones (I'm not picky)? Thank you so much in advance! You are very kind.
Storm Pledge: From this day on, I shall no longer be ashamed for being clumsy, for causing unintended destruction, for being my own kind of natural disaster. There will sometimes be people who want to knock me down and to dampen my spirit, but, like a storm, I will pick myself up again and be who I am, whether that is earth, fire, lightning, wind, water or ice. That is what makes me different; I will stand by my fellow Storms and laugh in fear's face. Because I am a Storm, and I am proud!
@StarsTempestuous

Sending you 2!
Also in the future you might want to ping me XD
If you don't I may not see your post and skip over it >-<"
@StarsTempestuous

Sending you 2!
Also in the future you might want to ping me XD
If you don't I may not see your post and skip over it >-<"
@Doraeyaki

Really? Can I have the Dryad then? Pleasel?
@Doraeyaki

Really? Can I have the Dryad then? Pleasel?
@GibbousWolf

Totally! Sending now!
@GibbousWolf

Totally! Sending now!
@Doraeyaki
could i have violet corsage?
@Doraeyaki
could i have violet corsage?
@PrincessFoxy
Sure!
Sending!

Going offline now! I'll be back tomorrow! Continue to ask! :D
@PrincessFoxy
Sure!
Sending!

Going offline now! I'll be back tomorrow! Continue to ask! :D
@Doraeyaki Could I please have #10? Thank you!
@Doraeyaki Could I please have #10? Thank you!
@Doraeyaki Okay, thanks for the advice (and the dragon!). That means to message you, no?
@Doraeyaki Okay, thanks for the advice (and the dragon!). That means to message you, no?
Storm Pledge: From this day on, I shall no longer be ashamed for being clumsy, for causing unintended destruction, for being my own kind of natural disaster. There will sometimes be people who want to knock me down and to dampen my spirit, but, like a storm, I will pick myself up again and be who I am, whether that is earth, fire, lightning, wind, water or ice. That is what makes me different; I will stand by my fellow Storms and laugh in fear's face. Because I am a Storm, and I am proud!
@Doraeyaki Could I have the springbok familiar? If its not available then maybe familiar #6 or #7?
@Doraeyaki Could I have the springbok familiar? If its not available then maybe familiar #6 or #7?
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10