Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Free stuff for newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Hotland
Yep! Sending them! Thanks!

@DraweeDragon
2 is yours and the familar

@ArcannaRose
Totally! Sending now!

@Doucon
Totally! Sent him over!
@Hotland
Yep! Sending them! Thanks!

@DraweeDragon
2 is yours and the familar

@ArcannaRose
Totally! Sending now!

@Doucon
Totally! Sent him over!
@Doraeyaki thank you very much!
@Doraeyaki thank you very much!
WaBL9Eh.png
@Doraeyaki is number one still available? Thank you for doing this for newbies! It's so nice to meet friendly and helpful people here!
@Doraeyaki is number one still available? Thank you for doing this for newbies! It's so nice to meet friendly and helpful people here!
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@Doraeyaki Hi! Could I please get the 4th familiar on row 2 and the 5th on row 3? I have dragons but no familiars :(
@Doraeyaki Hi! Could I please get the 4th familiar on row 2 and the 5th on row 3? I have dragons but no familiars :(
@Doraeyaki and oh, I forgot to ask, would it be too much trouble to ask for a few familiars as well? I am particularly fond of row 2 number 1 and 4, and row 3, number 3
@Doraeyaki and oh, I forgot to ask, would it be too much trouble to ask for a few familiars as well? I am particularly fond of row 2 number 1 and 4, and row 3, number 3
66036833_jCiIprLE7zzYUz8.png
@doraeyaki
May I have the familiar on row four, number one? c:
thanks <3
@doraeyaki
May I have the familiar on row four, number one? c:
thanks <3
@doraeyaki hello, could i have that bat from row two or the bird from row 6? :D thank you
@doraeyaki hello, could i have that bat from row two or the bird from row 6? :D thank you
@Doraeyaki May I have the third familiar on the top row and the third familiar on the top row? I have plenty of dragons but no familias .. . thank you.
@Doraeyaki May I have the third familiar on the top row and the third familiar on the top row? I have plenty of dragons but no familias .. . thank you.
@Doraeyaki May i have #1?
@Doraeyaki May i have #1?
@Doraeyaki
Could i may adopt number 1 aaand maybe the fluffy mantle thing in row three? :3
@Doraeyaki
Could i may adopt number 1 aaand maybe the fluffy mantle thing in row three? :3
W0ar35Y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10