Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Popular Colour on FR (RESULTS)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23
@celes ping me mather
I HAVE A SEETHING RAGE FOR SPRING
@celes ping me mather
I HAVE A SEETHING RAGE FOR SPRING
1V5lI2H.png
I haven't even seen all these colors enough to even have an opinion lol. It'd be interesting to see what it turns out to be.

edit: Tho Spring is kinda eugh and any of the other sickly looking colors are weird.
I haven't even seen all these colors enough to even have an opinion lol. It'd be interesting to see what it turns out to be.

edit: Tho Spring is kinda eugh and any of the other sickly looking colors are weird.
uCR5SCW.png
@Celes

May I have a ping?

It wasn't easy to choose... Magenta won though (or lost?), with Sand, Violet, Black and a couple of other colours.
@Celes

May I have a ping?

It wasn't easy to choose... Magenta won though (or lost?), with Sand, Violet, Black and a couple of other colours.
frsig1_by_ragoni-dal06o7.pngfrsig2_by_ragoni-dal06op.pngfrsig3_by_ragoni-dal06pf.pngfrsig4_by_ragoni-dal06py.pngfrsig5_by_ragoni-dal06ql.png
ping me please! I voted radioactive... can't stand it. it hurts my eyes AND my soul when i look at it.
ping me please! I voted radioactive... can't stand it. it hurts my eyes AND my soul when i look at it.
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
aaaaaand done
voted orchid
aaaaaand done
voted orchid
Illustration.png
can I get a ping too, please? :)
can I get a ping too, please? :)
@Celes I'd like to be on the pinglist please
@Celes I'd like to be on the pinglist please
treasure_tips.gif gem_buy.gif
@Celes ping me, please!

I dislike many of the yellow and yellow-y green colors, so this was really tough. I ended up choosing honey, but spring and lemon were strong contenders.
@Celes ping me, please!

I dislike many of the yellow and yellow-y green colors, so this was really tough. I ended up choosing honey, but spring and lemon were strong contenders.
Spring is the death of me. I'd love a ping!
Spring is the death of me. I'd love a ping!
RG3SXKP.png
anything magenta makes me eyeroll
anything magenta makes me eyeroll
yzUX307.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23