Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 80
I just want to know who bought a clover for 5 gems.
I just want to know who bought a clover for 5 gems.
NO MORE MSGS FROM EXPIRED AUCTIONS........ YOU CAN SEARCH BY CURRENCY............. THIS UPD8 IS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED
NO MORE MSGS FROM EXPIRED AUCTIONS........ YOU CAN SEARCH BY CURRENCY............. THIS UPD8 IS EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED
no! homophobia! in! my! minecraft! server!
yooooo
yooooo
hmmmmmmmmm
I'm torn on this one

There's a whole bunch of really incredible new features added.. so a huge thanks for that!! Those are great!

But the layout is definitely not... good. To put it bluntly, I guess? It's not all that appealing and pales in comparison to the last one. The last one was much better, by far. If anything, this new layout is too overwhelming/retro and it kinda demotivates me from using the AH, unlike the old one, which was super friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
hmmmmmmmmm
I'm torn on this one

There's a whole bunch of really incredible new features added.. so a huge thanks for that!! Those are great!

But the layout is definitely not... good. To put it bluntly, I guess? It's not all that appealing and pales in comparison to the last one. The last one was much better, by far. If anything, this new layout is too overwhelming/retro and it kinda demotivates me from using the AH, unlike the old one, which was super friendly and aesthetically pleasing.
I just took a look around the AH and this is the best revamp ever!! Not just awesome but super awesome! Can't wait to start listing with the new system, right after I do some price researching on it.
I just took a look around the AH and this is the best revamp ever!! Not just awesome but super awesome! Can't wait to start listing with the new system, right after I do some price researching on it.
nktMt8r.png
Been dying for an AH revamp from day one so I just want to thank the whole team for their careful planning and pretty darn seamless implementation! Won't lie - I'm picky when it comes to this stuff but I've been genuinely pleased messing around with it today; it's basically everything I ever wanted.

My only questions: How are private auctions different from crossroads? Everything I've read seems to suggest they're restricted to a single person which is super confusing?? Second, when quick searching colors that may be part of other color names (ex. tan and tangerine) can we please default to the shorter word first?

Been dying for an AH revamp from day one so I just want to thank the whole team for their careful planning and pretty darn seamless implementation! Won't lie - I'm picky when it comes to this stuff but I've been genuinely pleased messing around with it today; it's basically everything I ever wanted.

My only questions: How are private auctions different from crossroads? Everything I've read seems to suggest they're restricted to a single person which is super confusing?? Second, when quick searching colors that may be part of other color names (ex. tan and tangerine) can we please default to the shorter word first?

HdmxfuE.png
KYSFCiZ.png
eswSnrS.png
yQ62HIx.png
Need a Light nest?

Always happy to host for food / junk apparel / Baldwin
materials when I have space!
LOR2.png
I mostly love the new auction house but now It. Has. To. Re. Load. The. Page. Every. Single. Time. I. List. A. Thing.

It's clunky and obnoxious to have to zoom way out or scroll down for every single listing. Who thought that was a good idea?
I mostly love the new auction house but now It. Has. To. Re. Load. The. Page. Every. Single. Time. I. List. A. Thing.

It's clunky and obnoxious to have to zoom way out or scroll down for every single listing. Who thought that was a good idea?
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for adding a color-range search feature. This was much needed, and will be much appreciated!
I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for adding a color-range search feature. This was much needed, and will be much appreciated!
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
Ohhhh, this is so cool!
Ohhhh, this is so cool!
288cbe413071.jpg
Per unit cost is the best part of all of this, hands down. :D
Per unit cost is the best part of all of this, hands down. :D
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 79 80