Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 80
This is awesome!
I lov ethat things go directly to your hoard!
This is awesome!
I lov ethat things go directly to your hoard!
XxPfLYS.png
Woohoo!
Woohoo!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo7_250.png Screen_Shot_2018-06-16_at_11.40.38_AM.pngx2! f8Z4eyX.png
3.jpg

Sig3_zpsislbklcw.png
(Made by Lichtdrache)
ovY2q5W.png
nudX0O8.png
this. is. AMAZING
this. is. AMAZING
MoOtdMJ.png
Yeah, hey, just a small issue with this new system:

Flight specific auctions seems kind of pointless. It would make it much harder to track down certain rare items, forcing people to search 11 times as hard to find something.

This could easily mean someone who's been trying to find their dream item will never get it, or the seller who placed it in the flight specific house is less likely to sell.

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Plus the whole page has to reload, significantly slowing down a user's experience. It would be easier to cache load the grouped pages by hoard type, would it not?
Yeah, hey, just a small issue with this new system:

Flight specific auctions seems kind of pointless. It would make it much harder to track down certain rare items, forcing people to search 11 times as hard to find something.

This could easily mean someone who's been trying to find their dream item will never get it, or the seller who placed it in the flight specific house is less likely to sell.

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Plus the whole page has to reload, significantly slowing down a user's experience. It would be easier to cache load the grouped pages by hoard type, would it not?
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
@endorphine For Gen1 shoppers it might. I know I don't buy Gen1s with a list of offspring if I can get an unbred for the same price.
@endorphine For Gen1 shoppers it might. I know I don't buy Gen1s with a list of offspring if I can get an unbred for the same price.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
This is so much more effective. Especially clearing up the messages. Thank you!
This is so much more effective. Especially clearing up the messages. Thank you!
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/071/150/034.jpg[/img]
034.jpg
THIS IS SO AWESOME! Rock on, FR team! ROCK ON!
THIS IS SO AWESOME! Rock on, FR team! ROCK ON!
Compass.gif
Woah! Lookin good! I'm sooo glad you can search by lvl now~ :'D
Woah! Lookin good! I'm sooo glad you can search by lvl now~ :'D
@Ewer Flight specific auctions are mainly for in-flight fodder sales. You can only view your own flight's auctions, not all 11. This is just an easy way to auto-sell fodder to your own flight during a dom push. Also some people make flight-exclusive skins and accents and such.
@Ewer Flight specific auctions are mainly for in-flight fodder sales. You can only view your own flight's auctions, not all 11. This is just an easy way to auto-sell fodder to your own flight during a dom push. Also some people make flight-exclusive skins and accents and such.
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 80