Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 80
When I used new AH, I bought 7 dragons!;w; Oh my god. [img]http://oi66.tinypic.com/15sa3yc.jpg[/img][img]http://oi63.tinypic.com/2vujwh2.jpg[/img]
When I used new AH, I bought 7 dragons!;w; Oh my god.

15sa3yc.jpg2vujwh2.jpg
5bb6d44fde511.png
SkinArtDoodleAdopt
This going to be fun. Thanks for the update.
This going to be fun. Thanks for the update.
Lichtdrache.gif
Wow, the improved dragon search will be so helpful! Thank you so much for the update.
Wow, the improved dragon search will be so helpful! Thank you so much for the update.
The Dream Guardian Subspecies RcjtOrM.png
Mixed feelings, you guys obviously did a ton of work on this. The new layout feels clunky, reloading when you list something sucks and I miss the pop out preview of dragons. Also clicking realm wide every time I do something is a bummer. Otherwise I really like most of the changes.
Mixed feelings, you guys obviously did a ton of work on this. The new layout feels clunky, reloading when you list something sucks and I miss the pop out preview of dragons. Also clicking realm wide every time I do something is a bummer. Otherwise I really like most of the changes.
yfM68XN.gif
I'm loving the revamp, great job to all of you!

Only thing I'm missing is the detailed timestamp with the Recent History. That was very useful in case of AH misposts - as a means of evidence to get the items back to their rightful owner :)
I'm loving the revamp, great job to all of you!

Only thing I'm missing is the detailed timestamp with the Recent History. That was very useful in case of AH misposts - as a means of evidence to get the items back to their rightful owner :)
windbottom.png
Cool~~~~
Cool~~~~
wBOpmxj.png
Aaaah this is great! I just... really love how often and much this site updates and wants to give its members/players the best experience, thanks for all your hard work!! <3
Aaaah this is great! I just... really love how often and much this site updates and wants to give its members/players the best experience, thanks for all your hard work!! <3
vbbxBX.png
I think ill get used to this very quickly.
I think ill get used to this very quickly.
ZPHN6ju.png
HYYYYPE
Its gonna take a while to get used to but aaahhhhhh. Colour range selections.
HYYYYPE
Its gonna take a while to get used to but aaahhhhhh. Colour range selections.
forum%20banner%201.png forum%20banner%20extra.png forum%20banner%202.png
I still don't get the private auctions all that much, but the rest is great!
I still don't get the private auctions all that much, but the rest is great!
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 79 80