Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Identify as Asexual?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I am the epiphany of the stereotype. All of the ace stereotypes.

I freakin love dragons and cake. I would rather walk hot coals than choose between which one would have to cease to exist.

Unless the cake has dairy in it.

I'm lactose intolerant.
I am the epiphany of the stereotype. All of the ace stereotypes.

I freakin love dragons and cake. I would rather walk hot coals than choose between which one would have to cease to exist.

Unless the cake has dairy in it.

I'm lactose intolerant.
MUYNhfy.png
oczO35g.png
Well, I'm asexual, but not quite obsessed with dragons. I love Skyrim, and collect them on DragCave, and have become a bit addicted to this site, but dragons aren't my end-all, though I have a fondness for them. <3 TBQH If you have a thing (wink wink, nudge cough cough) for dragons, you're probably asexual/panromantic. cB The only dragon I have a thing for is Garrus Vakarian
Well, I'm asexual, but not quite obsessed with dragons. I love Skyrim, and collect them on DragCave, and have become a bit addicted to this site, but dragons aren't my end-all, though I have a fondness for them. <3 TBQH If you have a thing (wink wink, nudge cough cough) for dragons, you're probably asexual/panromantic. cB The only dragon I have a thing for is Garrus Vakarian
. : : M O O N :: C R E A T U R E : : .
so i lighted his way,
like an apparition he had me cryin' out
nyello - demisexual here ( on the Ace spectrum)

and yes it is 9000% true - dragons + ace = really late school nights obsessing over pixel colors.
nyello - demisexual here ( on the Ace spectrum)

and yes it is 9000% true - dragons + ace = really late school nights obsessing over pixel colors.
not only am I ace, but I am also aro. :3c
not only am I ace, but I am also aro. :3c
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
Been obsessed with dragons for almost all my life and only recently realized I'm somewhere on the Ace/Demi spectrum :U
Been obsessed with dragons for almost all my life and only recently realized I'm somewhere on the Ace/Demi spectrum :U
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
If Panromantic Asexual counts :)

And dergs are the best!! :D
If Panromantic Asexual counts :)

And dergs are the best!! :D
I'm normally not into asexual stereotypes.. asexuals being obsessed to dragons, though? True (for me at least), and DEFINITELY something I can live with.

I think I joined this website because of genetics AND dragons, but hey, dragons are in there, it works.

I'm normally not into asexual stereotypes.. asexuals being obsessed to dragons, though? True (for me at least), and DEFINITELY something I can live with.

I think I joined this website because of genetics AND dragons, but hey, dragons are in there, it works.

I didn't know asexuals being obsessed with dragons was a stereotype. :0 But ayy I definitely fit in with that. lol

I'm asexual/demiromantic and I LOVE dragons. I used to play Spyro so much when I was younger. ;w; ((and I see quite a few people in this thread grew up with the Spyro series!))
I didn't know asexuals being obsessed with dragons was a stereotype. :0 But ayy I definitely fit in with that. lol

I'm asexual/demiromantic and I LOVE dragons. I used to play Spyro so much when I was younger. ;w; ((and I see quite a few people in this thread grew up with the Spyro series!))
cor7xR1.gifYtbHYZr.gif x8bDWFu.png
KwxLkEj.png
9R2Unq1.png
CPMK3ES.gif
acearo here. can confirm this stereotype is true.
acearo here. can confirm this stereotype is true.
Lichtdrache.gif
am ace, can 100% confirm that dragons are cool as heck
am ace, can 100% confirm that dragons are cool as heck
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16