Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 80
@seaofstars Oh no I'm aware you can only view your own flight's, but that's what I meant when I said what I did. You will never be able to see random items posted in other flights.

Even if it's just flight specific fodder, the likeliness of losing a rare color set to a flight you're not in for a breeding project is pretty high and horribly inconvenient.

I'm not saying take it down, I'm saying it's only segregating the site into almost different platforms even further.

I understand the idea behind it, but it makes the community feel very elitist and unwelcoming, discouraging the conversation of common interests.
@seaofstars Oh no I'm aware you can only view your own flight's, but that's what I meant when I said what I did. You will never be able to see random items posted in other flights.

Even if it's just flight specific fodder, the likeliness of losing a rare color set to a flight you're not in for a breeding project is pretty high and horribly inconvenient.

I'm not saying take it down, I'm saying it's only segregating the site into almost different platforms even further.

I understand the idea behind it, but it makes the community feel very elitist and unwelcoming, discouraging the conversation of common interests.
5gqCC4H.gif‎‎Please ping me! E718jtQ.gif
I found a bug; Skins now allow you to change eye color as well
I found a bug; Skins now allow you to change eye color as well
I love this!! Seriously, I love this.
Well, not all of it. But overall yes.

Here's what's great:
* PROFITS. No more PMs!! Thank you so so so much. This is HUGE.
* All the extra search criteria. Fantastic.
* In-flight fodder sales yes please.

Here's what's not so great:
* Loading times, why are they so bad?
* Search window collapsing every time. This is really annoying and requires so much more clicks when listing lots of different items (while checking prices).
* Having to pick an auction house every time is kind of weird. Too many clicks. All-flight should be default.
* Having to go back to the AH splash page to select a different auction house is a bit clunky, why not just have each one link to the other two near the top somewhere?

Here's some suggestions:
* If we could be shown current LAH prices for an item when listing it, so we don't have to jump from tab to tab, that would be incredible.
* Looking at all of a given user's auctions would be great. Especially when buying food...
* What's the point of private auctions if they're only visible to one user? It would be fantastic, for example, if someone running a hatchery with pinglists could make an auction visible to just the people on that pinglist. (And notify them.)

Just my thoughts so far. Thanks for the update!
I love this!! Seriously, I love this.
Well, not all of it. But overall yes.

Here's what's great:
* PROFITS. No more PMs!! Thank you so so so much. This is HUGE.
* All the extra search criteria. Fantastic.
* In-flight fodder sales yes please.

Here's what's not so great:
* Loading times, why are they so bad?
* Search window collapsing every time. This is really annoying and requires so much more clicks when listing lots of different items (while checking prices).
* Having to pick an auction house every time is kind of weird. Too many clicks. All-flight should be default.
* Having to go back to the AH splash page to select a different auction house is a bit clunky, why not just have each one link to the other two near the top somewhere?

Here's some suggestions:
* If we could be shown current LAH prices for an item when listing it, so we don't have to jump from tab to tab, that would be incredible.
* Looking at all of a given user's auctions would be great. Especially when buying food...
* What's the point of private auctions if they're only visible to one user? It would be fantastic, for example, if someone running a hatchery with pinglists could make an auction visible to just the people on that pinglist. (And notify them.)

Just my thoughts so far. Thanks for the update!
e4TvxbF.gifn0skEd8.png
The revamp is good on the most part but am I the only one struggling to see the dragon images when searching for them? They are so small! I have to open each on in a new tab to see it! It doesn't open to preview anymore? Am I doing something wrong?

I think the new searching options are awesome but the layout could use a bit of work but over all fantastic job!
The revamp is good on the most part but am I the only one struggling to see the dragon images when searching for them? They are so small! I have to open each on in a new tab to see it! It doesn't open to preview anymore? Am I doing something wrong?

I think the new searching options are awesome but the layout could use a bit of work but over all fantastic job!
banners_by_shadowdragonfox-d9ku8v3.png
BLESS THANK YOU
BLESS THANK YOU
Looks like a lot of hard work was put into it, but I am so lost and confused now.
I'd love it if there was a choice to use the old auction layout. :'(

Looks like a lot of hard work was put into it, but I am so lost and confused now.
I'd love it if there was a choice to use the old auction layout. :'(

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
I don't get the To 1 Person Only auctions. Isn't that just the Crossroads...? And the layout is beyond annoying. It's clunky, large, and sort of takes me back to the 2000's style webpages and stuff.

The added options are wonderful (age, finally!) but the layout is just cumbersome. Is there a reason why the old layout couldn't have been slightly reworked to feature the new options? Or a new streamlined version made in it's place?
I don't get the To 1 Person Only auctions. Isn't that just the Crossroads...? And the layout is beyond annoying. It's clunky, large, and sort of takes me back to the 2000's style webpages and stuff.

The added options are wonderful (age, finally!) but the layout is just cumbersome. Is there a reason why the old layout couldn't have been slightly reworked to feature the new options? Or a new streamlined version made in it's place?
@Talifer
I believe the one-on-one crossroads was intended for Dom purposes. It replicates how CR 1.0 worked in the sense that dragons could be accepted, logged, and exalted far more quickly than with CR 2.0 ^^
@Talifer
I believe the one-on-one crossroads was intended for Dom purposes. It replicates how CR 1.0 worked in the sense that dragons could be accepted, logged, and exalted far more quickly than with CR 2.0 ^^
qesQFkT.gif
I personally think that the old way was better.
I personally think that the old way was better.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 79 80