Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | snowy's accents
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 364 365
@snowy I picked up one of your accents today for my newest boy, wanted to show them off together c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=534307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5344/534307_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks for the beautiful work!
@snowy I picked up one of your accents today for my newest boy, wanted to show them off together c:

534307_350.png

Thanks for the beautiful work!
@snowy
Could I get on a ping list for extinction, please? It's SO cute!!
And added to your general ping list, please!
@snowy
Could I get on a ping list for extinction, please? It's SO cute!!
And added to your general ping list, please!
o34Ml3i.pngrmCl6LF.png

5mxti1t.png
vAxt2MF.png
@snowy
Could I get a ping if you ever reprint star loom please?
@snowy
Could I get a ping if you ever reprint star loom please?
o34Ml3i.pngrmCl6LF.png

5mxti1t.png
vAxt2MF.png
@snowy Could you let me know when you reprint succulent garden please? Thank you!
@snowy Could you let me know when you reprint succulent garden please? Thank you!
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@snowy

I would like to procure a Blossoming Peacock Eyes and was wondering if you had any left. There are none, unless I am blind, in the AH. I can pay, I'm pretty sure. Do you take trades in services? IE. Would you be willing to take art, writing, or other such things as payment? In my art shop, the 500 gems are equal to about six colored busts, five half bodies, four full bodies, eighteen lore outlines, and up to nine pages about.
@snowy

I would like to procure a Blossoming Peacock Eyes and was wondering if you had any left. There are none, unless I am blind, in the AH. I can pay, I'm pretty sure. Do you take trades in services? IE. Would you be willing to take art, writing, or other such things as payment? In my art shop, the 500 gems are equal to about six colored busts, five half bodies, four full bodies, eighteen lore outlines, and up to nine pages about.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@snowy

Can you add me to the pinglist for Aurora Wisps?
@snowy

Can you add me to the pinglist for Aurora Wisps?
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
@snowy

Did I order the Accent: Snow Flowers that is in the private auction? I can't remember.
@snowy

Did I order the Accent: Snow Flowers that is in the private auction? I can't remember.
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
@BlakeLupa yep, you were on my list. if you don't want it you can just reject it though!

@CyberneticWolf added! looks like i have enough people to reprint it now

@Zurun i don't have any now, i'll add you to the pinglist. and sorry, i'd rather keep it to gems/treasure!

@Fujo added! that one might be a while though

@Demiguise added!

@Oszs the skink and toxin look great with it! :0

@BirdOfInk added!
@BlakeLupa yep, you were on my list. if you don't want it you can just reject it though!

@CyberneticWolf added! looks like i have enough people to reprint it now

@Zurun i don't have any now, i'll add you to the pinglist. and sorry, i'd rather keep it to gems/treasure!

@Fujo added! that one might be a while though

@Demiguise added!

@Oszs the skink and toxin look great with it! :0

@BirdOfInk added!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@snowy

Thanks. Sorry. I think maybe I sold the dragon I was going to put it XD
@snowy

Thanks. Sorry. I think maybe I sold the dragon I was going to put it XD
FSsig6png.png
9591.gif9592.gif9593.gif9594.gif9595.gif9596.gif9597.gif9598.gif9599.gif9600.gif
@snowy
Would you ping me if ever sun burst reprints again?
@snowy
Would you ping me if ever sun burst reprints again?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 364 365