Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 80
[quote name="Jussie" date=2017-03-19 17:07:04] Only thing I couldn't find was "bred/unbred" on dragon search, but other than that I think y'all covered every possible thing imaginary. [/quote] [quote name="vetica" date=2017-03-19 17:53:13] Edit: After looking over all the search peramaters, I think it would be nice to be able to search for bred/unbred dragons as well. [/quote] @Jussie @vetica Out of curiosity, is this something people care about often? I'm wondering if I should add it to my compilation of good suggestions [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2146137]here[/url].
Jussie wrote on 2017-03-19:
Only thing I couldn't find was "bred/unbred" on dragon search, but other than that I think y'all covered every possible thing imaginary.
vetica wrote on 2017-03-19:
Edit: After looking over all the search peramaters, I think it would be nice to be able to search for bred/unbred dragons as well.

@Jussie @vetica Out of curiosity, is this something people care about often? I'm wondering if I should add it to my compilation of good suggestions here.
C4T6yYj.png
She/her
591115t8qpmw0bs5.gif
ST+9

FPQCz2h.png
Yes, can finally look up gen1s in AH!
*clings to what smol munneez has now, cuz will surely spend it all now*
Yes, can finally look up gen1s in AH!
*clings to what smol munneez has now, cuz will surely spend it all now*
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
Functions and looks way better. Slower to search in a way but faster where it counts. I really look forward to using it more in the future. Thank you FR staff!
Functions and looks way better. Slower to search in a way but faster where it counts. I really look forward to using it more in the future. Thank you FR staff!
TpTCUoN.gifP1izmZ1.gifLxZOZ2U.gif
uJQbRsv.gif6JIy3ZH.gifwgm0o0R.gif
Thrilled!
Thrilled!
This looks amazing! Thank you so much, guys!
This looks amazing! Thank you so much, guys!
T8eY62F.png
free dragons | vethica @ tumblr!
I'm so excited!!!
I'm so excited!!!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
WOW
WOW
This is great, although I will miss the courier dragon messages.
This is great, although I will miss the courier dragon messages.
This makes it easier to find dragons for breeding projects, thank you!
This makes it easier to find dragons for breeding projects, thank you!
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
I just miss the sorting stuff being on the side, other than that I do like how much more organized it feels
I just miss the sorting stuff being on the side, other than that I do like how much more organized it feels
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Click :D
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 80