Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 ... 3178 3179
@Gif you can check it in Items for Sale, there's usually a few threads with potential ratios right on the front page. :> right now it seems to be hanging out around 1:900-1:950 depending on who you ask and if you're buying or selling.
@Gif you can check it in Items for Sale, there's usually a few threads with potential ratios right on the front page. :> right now it seems to be hanging out around 1:900-1:950 depending on who you ask and if you're buying or selling.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After thanks for letting me know!! ^^
@After thanks for letting me know!! ^^
ZEh89jK.png - Art Shop
- Adopts
- Skin shop
sorry im new here, what do Familiars do?
sorry im new here, what do Familiars do?
@1saidsaid1

When you attach them to dragon you can bond with the familiar once a day (you need to click a little heart icon under the familiar on dragon page). You get a little treasure and after some days (different for each stage) you get a chest
Here you can read more about this
@1saidsaid1

When you attach them to dragon you can bond with the familiar once a day (you need to click a little heart icon under the familiar on dragon page). You get a little treasure and after some days (different for each stage) you get a chest
Here you can read more about this
V4MLEGs.png BiLKyog.gif 14315zt.png
Am I allowed to tell my friend my Skype?
Am I allowed to tell my friend my Skype?
When does Mistral Jamboree start this year? (You'd think after a year of being on here, I'd have holidays figured out. >_<; )
When does Mistral Jamboree start this year? (You'd think after a year of being on here, I'd have holidays figured out. >_<; )
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@Rosie1450
March 26.
@Rosie1450
March 26.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
@Indigo

Ah! Thank you!
@Indigo

Ah! Thank you!
arcaneshieldl.png2sLuAuL.pngorwVbmh.pngx9xYCq1.png8E9o1M6.pngHltx4CU.pngBUTXXiE.pngO9meg1f.pngnatureshieldr.png
@ChaosJayfeather

Yes, you can share Skype via PM. Plenty of people exchange things like emails and Skype via PM; these are vague enough that people probably can't use them to track your location. It's only when it gets very personal, IRL information about where you live, that you should really back off.
@ChaosJayfeather

Yes, you can share Skype via PM. Plenty of people exchange things like emails and Skype via PM; these are vague enough that people probably can't use them to track your location. It's only when it gets very personal, IRL information about where you live, that you should really back off.
uCR5SCW.png
How come I can't choose which order to do my moves in at the Colosseum?
Can I change the order?
I don't like the move that is first
How come I can't choose which order to do my moves in at the Colosseum?
Can I change the order?
I don't like the move that is first
1 2 ... 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 ... 3178 3179