Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Punsexuality: LGBT+ Pride Dragons!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 336 337
@Bisexuwhale Oh my god they're gorgeous! Lucky that I was twiddling my thumbs in the forums when I got the ping alert! I would love to buy "Adonis", although the colors and genes stated below them seems off. Is that right?
@Bisexuwhale Oh my god they're gorgeous! Lucky that I was twiddling my thumbs in the forums when I got the ping alert! I would love to buy "Adonis", although the colors and genes stated below them seems off. Is that right?
exl1.pngqAZgY0h.pngLXQ5Ih1.pngwg00sIS.png10FXer7.pngU9lx3R6.pngexl2.pnggEvXGc7.pngStoat-7114-135-0-51-1-140.png
Hex0gCq.png
My amazing luck strikes again! These beautiful babies hatch when I have virtually no money. Maybe next time : )
My amazing luck strikes again! These beautiful babies hatch when I have virtually no money. Maybe next time : )
@Exlann

Riiiip you got there first haha xD

Oh well, maybe next time 8D
@Exlann

Riiiip you got there first haha xD

Oh well, maybe next time 8D
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
@Exlann Ah, yes, that's a mistake, I forgot to change them. I'll send you a CR!
@Exlann Ah, yes, that's a mistake, I forgot to change them. I'll send you a CR!
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale I was late ^^' If Adonis is not sold already, I would love to buy him <3 It's alright though, I will wait for the next time ;3
@bisexuwhale I was late ^^' If Adonis is not sold already, I would love to buy him <3 It's alright though, I will wait for the next time ;3
marlettsig_by_themonochromequeen-db9mg6j.png
@Kavryn @dilselim Sorry to say that Exlann has claimed Adonis already. Alexander is still up for grabs though! I know his secondary is a little on the blue side...
@Kavryn @dilselim Sorry to say that Exlann has claimed Adonis already. Alexander is still up for grabs though! I know his secondary is a little on the blue side...
@bisexuwhale

I'll nab up Prince! Name him Pika :3
@bisexuwhale

I'll nab up Prince! Name him Pika :3
@Azeira Great! Sent you a CR :)
@Azeira Great! Sent you a CR :)
@bisexuwhale
Could I be added to the general pinglist?
@bisexuwhale
Could I be added to the general pinglist?
4pgWgfy.png
Sketch Commissions [G/T/USD]
Art Tumblr
CARRD
UMA Hoard/Wishlist
@WithoutBounds Sure, I'll add you now :)
@WithoutBounds Sure, I'll add you now :)
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 336 337