Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 835 836 837 838 839 ... 5991 5992
@Ladyplague

They did, look closer, they entered Saitama and Puri Puri Prisoner
@Ladyplague

They did, look closer, they entered Saitama and Puri Puri Prisoner
I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. - Your daily dose of Dutchness!
x3
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
@LadyPlague
edited my post :) thanks for the help
@LadyPlague
edited my post :) thanks for the help
[quote name="WingsOfPegasus" date=2017-03-14 13:41:05] [quote name="ShadowofNiflheim" date=2017-03-14 12:03:22] @Allegory FRIK YES SDS! Imma ping EVERYONE I KNOW! @PrismRainIceWing @LynxDragon @Ajponypig C'MON PEOPLE [/quote] ... *quietly sits in corner waiting to be pinged* @ShadowofNiflheim [/quote] That aren't in the games.
WingsOfPegasus wrote on 2017-03-14:
ShadowofNiflheim wrote on 2017-03-14:
@Allegory
FRIK YES SDS!

Imma ping EVERYONE I KNOW!
@PrismRainIceWing
@LynxDragon
@Ajponypig

C'MON PEOPLE
... *quietly sits in corner waiting to be pinged*
@ShadowofNiflheim
That aren't in the games.
she/he/they | fr + 3
@LadyPlague
Here's some events!

(Player1), (Player2), and (Player3) sit around and eat ramen.

(Player1) sits under a cherry blossom tree.

(Player1) creates a charm to keep demons away.

During the night, demons come for (Player1) and take (him/her1) away. ((Fatal, Nighttime))

(Player1) and (Player2) duel with katanas.

(Player1) comes across a koi pond.

(Player1) stabs (Player2) with a sharp stick of bamboo. ((Player1 kills Player2))

(Player1) runs with toast in (his/her1) mouth. ((Yes we needed this.))

(Player1) gets (his/her1) supplies stolen by a kitsune.

(Player1) encounters a kitsune. (He/She1) befriends it.

(Player1) makes the mistake of angering a kitsune and is cursed with bad luck.

(Player1) makes the mistake of angering a kitsune and gets cursed to death. ((Fatal))

(Player1) sees ghostly blue flames dance in the night. ((nighttime))

(Player1), (Player2), (Player3), (Player4), and (Player5) decide to have their own lantern festival.

(Player1) tries to kill (Player2), but a Kirin appears and kills (Player1) to protect (Player2). ((Fatal for player1))

(Player1) finds a yo-kai and befriends it.

(Player1) gets attacked by a powerful yo-kai. The spirit kills (him/her1). ((Fatal))

The thunder gods decide that they don't like (Player1) and strike (him/her1) down with lightning. ((fatal))

Arena Event! (Based on Okami! I actually can't remember if someone has already made one like this or not. I think they have? Well, just in case.)

A solar eclipse blocks out the sun. It's the Day of Darkness!

(Player1) survives.

(Player1) gets crushed by a giant, mechanical hand. ((FATAL))

(Player1) and (Player2) try to fight off the monsters, but they are quickly overwhelmed and killed. ((Fatal for both))

(Player1) can't see in the darkness. (He/She1) mistakes (Player2) for a monster and kills (him/her2). ((Player1 kills Player2))

(Player1) gives up (his/her1) life distracting the monsters so that (Player2) can get away. ((Fatal for Player1))

(Player1) and (Player2) try to run, but the monsters manage to catch (Player1). (Player1) grabs (Player2) to pull (him/her2) down with (him/her1). ((Fatal for both))

That's all I've got for now! Can you tell that I really like Japanese mythology?
@LadyPlague
Here's some events!

(Player1), (Player2), and (Player3) sit around and eat ramen.

(Player1) sits under a cherry blossom tree.

(Player1) creates a charm to keep demons away.

During the night, demons come for (Player1) and take (him/her1) away. ((Fatal, Nighttime))

(Player1) and (Player2) duel with katanas.

(Player1) comes across a koi pond.

(Player1) stabs (Player2) with a sharp stick of bamboo. ((Player1 kills Player2))

(Player1) runs with toast in (his/her1) mouth. ((Yes we needed this.))

(Player1) gets (his/her1) supplies stolen by a kitsune.

(Player1) encounters a kitsune. (He/She1) befriends it.

(Player1) makes the mistake of angering a kitsune and is cursed with bad luck.

(Player1) makes the mistake of angering a kitsune and gets cursed to death. ((Fatal))

(Player1) sees ghostly blue flames dance in the night. ((nighttime))

(Player1), (Player2), (Player3), (Player4), and (Player5) decide to have their own lantern festival.

(Player1) tries to kill (Player2), but a Kirin appears and kills (Player1) to protect (Player2). ((Fatal for player1))

(Player1) finds a yo-kai and befriends it.

(Player1) gets attacked by a powerful yo-kai. The spirit kills (him/her1). ((Fatal))

The thunder gods decide that they don't like (Player1) and strike (him/her1) down with lightning. ((fatal))

Arena Event! (Based on Okami! I actually can't remember if someone has already made one like this or not. I think they have? Well, just in case.)

A solar eclipse blocks out the sun. It's the Day of Darkness!

(Player1) survives.

(Player1) gets crushed by a giant, mechanical hand. ((FATAL))

(Player1) and (Player2) try to fight off the monsters, but they are quickly overwhelmed and killed. ((Fatal for both))

(Player1) can't see in the darkness. (He/She1) mistakes (Player2) for a monster and kills (him/her2). ((Player1 kills Player2))

(Player1) gives up (his/her1) life distracting the monsters so that (Player2) can get away. ((Fatal for Player1))

(Player1) and (Player2) try to run, but the monsters manage to catch (Player1). (Player1) grabs (Player2) to pull (him/her2) down with (him/her1). ((Fatal for both))

That's all I've got for now! Can you tell that I really like Japanese mythology?
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
[quote name="LadyPlague" date=2017-03-14 12:34:52] @ LordMalak You still interested in entering those Mortal Kombat characters you asked about before? [/quote] @LadyPlague Nah, I entered Hetalia instead ^^ I was mostly just curious when I asked about that
LadyPlague wrote on 2017-03-14:
@ LordMalak

You still interested in entering those Mortal Kombat characters you asked about before?
@LadyPlague
Nah, I entered Hetalia instead ^^
I was mostly just curious when I asked about that
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
@LordMalak

Ah! Hetalia works too, always a classic here!
@LordMalak

Ah! Hetalia works too, always a classic here!
Ru6naU3.png
@LadyPlague
is there still something wrong with my submission?
@LadyPlague
is there still something wrong with my submission?
@saran7681

Nope. You are good to go! May the odds be ever in your favour!
@saran7681

Nope. You are good to go! May the odds be ever in your favour!
Ru6naU3.png
@thePurple
There are literally only five more spots I hope you aren't neglecting this. And I hope your chromebook isn't being a butt.
@thePurple
There are literally only five more spots I hope you aren't neglecting this. And I hope your chromebook isn't being a butt.
wORSkxL.png
Y'KNOW WHat?!?!

E V E N T S

(Player1) and (player2) find a mansion filled with the ghosts of those who have died this game.

(Player1) screaches "Y'ALL ARE DIMWITS!" at (player2) and (player3).

(Player1) and (player2) fight with Wiimotes.

(Player1) is kicked out of their main fandom for liking a game everyone else hated, (player2) helps them get back in.

And now for explanation

Number one is based off Luigi's mansion, number 2 is me on a regular basis, number 3 is at one of my friends sleepovers, they were fighting with plastic swords, and My friend Rose and I were stuck with Wiimotes ( we still won haha), number 4 is a thing that happened to me ( I said I like Sticker Star and Color Splash and now I'm an outcast in the Paper Mario tumblr fandom. My friend Princess of Anons is helping me jump back in )
Y'KNOW WHat?!?!

E V E N T S

(Player1) and (player2) find a mansion filled with the ghosts of those who have died this game.

(Player1) screaches "Y'ALL ARE DIMWITS!" at (player2) and (player3).

(Player1) and (player2) fight with Wiimotes.

(Player1) is kicked out of their main fandom for liking a game everyone else hated, (player2) helps them get back in.

And now for explanation

Number one is based off Luigi's mansion, number 2 is me on a regular basis, number 3 is at one of my friends sleepovers, they were fighting with plastic swords, and My friend Rose and I were stuck with Wiimotes ( we still won haha), number 4 is a thing that happened to me ( I said I like Sticker Star and Color Splash and now I'm an outcast in the Paper Mario tumblr fandom. My friend Princess of Anons is helping me jump back in )
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
1 2 ... 835 836 837 838 839 ... 5991 5992