Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | QUITTING -- TAKE EVERYTHING!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[quote name="vervain" date=2017-02-27 20:23:01] @LaurelOfTheRain Could I get Theron and Zita? I'd also be happy to take any random clothes you feel like dumping off. Wishing you the best in the outside world! [/quote] Of course. Would you like to substitute Zita for my XXX Chocolate Coatl Female? She's his mate.
vervain wrote on 2017-02-27:
@LaurelOfTheRain Could I get Theron and Zita? I'd also be happy to take any random clothes you feel like dumping off. Wishing you the best in the outside world!

Of course. Would you like to substitute Zita for my XXX Chocolate Coatl Female? She's his mate.
@LaurelOfTheRain I actually just liked Zita's colors, so I asked for her. I wouldn't mind taking his mate also if you want to send her. I don't want to ask for too much, though!
@LaurelOfTheRain I actually just liked Zita's colors, so I asked for her. I wouldn't mind taking his mate also if you want to send her. I don't want to ask for too much, though!
a74add6b9f6889c43f3ff8afa9196b4953c680ee.gifk5qdJhn.pnge8cddf83bde24a8fad09ad6086031bcd9f2b8740.png
@LaurelOfTheRain I'm always in need of apparel and familiars (silks especially), and after the dom push between Fire and Lightning, I'd be happy to take a derg or two. Good luck with life!

Edit: Can I please have Brula and Haresk? Also, this might not mean much, but it's good and I'm glad you're taking the initiative to improve your lifestyle.
@LaurelOfTheRain I'm always in need of apparel and familiars (silks especially), and after the dom push between Fire and Lightning, I'd be happy to take a derg or two. Good luck with life!

Edit: Can I please have Brula and Haresk? Also, this might not mean much, but it's good and I'm glad you're taking the initiative to improve your lifestyle.
@Laureloftherain
I really hope that you had some fun on FR, and best of luck in whatever you choose to do next!

If it's not too much, may I take in Storm, and perhaps a handful of gems as well?

edit: whoops, forgot to ping!
@Laureloftherain
I really hope that you had some fun on FR, and best of luck in whatever you choose to do next!

If it's not too much, may I take in Storm, and perhaps a handful of gems as well?

edit: whoops, forgot to ping!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
I'm helping Lightning with Dom right now and looking for adults to level and send to the Stormcatcher. If you have dragons that you would be okay with seeing exalted I'll happily take them off your hands. I have room for 9.

If you'd rather they go to homes that will keep them, it's all good! I just thought I'd ask! =3b
I'm helping Lightning with Dom right now and looking for adults to level and send to the Stormcatcher. If you have dragons that you would be okay with seeing exalted I'll happily take them off your hands. I have room for 9.

If you'd rather they go to homes that will keep them, it's all good! I just thought I'd ask! =3b
NZLvj6I.gifjfvN3ir.pngUirTT5T.pngjqUroFl.gif
@LaurelOfTheRain I hope that you are able to accomplish all that you hope to do, and I wish you the best.

Could I please have your Irradiated Astronomer, Silver Ferret, Warcat Protector, and Clouded Mith familiars? I do not have them and I am collecting.
@LaurelOfTheRain I hope that you are able to accomplish all that you hope to do, and I wish you the best.

Could I please have your Irradiated Astronomer, Silver Ferret, Warcat Protector, and Clouded Mith familiars? I do not have them and I am collecting.
[quote name="Bliznyetzi" date=2017-02-27 20:32:33] I hope that you are able to accomplish all that you hope to do, and I wish you the best. Could I please have your Irradiated Astronomer, Silver Ferret, Warcat Protector, and Clouded Mith familiars? I do not have them and I am collecting. [/quote] Sure! Want a dragon with that?
Bliznyetzi wrote on 2017-02-27:
I hope that you are able to accomplish all that you hope to do, and I wish you the best.

Sure! Want a dragon with that?
UPDATE: CLEARING MY NESTS TOO! TAKE 'EM NOW!
UPDATE: CLEARING MY NESTS TOO! TAKE 'EM NOW!
@LaurelOfTheRain
if you have any familiars you'd like to spare i'm willing to take any and all, i've just started collecting so it's super helpful ;u;

i understand the problems with addiction and i wish you luck in life!! <3
@LaurelOfTheRain
if you have any familiars you'd like to spare i'm willing to take any and all, i've just started collecting so it's super helpful ;u;

i understand the problems with addiction and i wish you luck in life!! <3
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
@LaurelOfTheRain If they aren't taken could I have Haresk and Briseas with their apparel? I'll take any witch or silks apparel that you feel like sending tbh. Sorry this wasn't a great experience for you. I hope leaving will help out!
@LaurelOfTheRain If they aren't taken could I have Haresk and Briseas with their apparel? I'll take any witch or silks apparel that you feel like sending tbh. Sorry this wasn't a great experience for you. I hope leaving will help out!
tumblr_inline_n3qha80OLi1rwnuo7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36