Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Wars Rebellion Era RP! (*OPEN)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Watching the carnage from the window, Danic'axella turned back to the smaller woman. She seemed to be searching for something in Danic'axella. Hoping the force was with her Danic'axella decided to ask a little more than she dared and offer support of possible.
You came here searching for something. Joining the bar fight is out of the question now. But you will need some leverage. If you're against the empire, I believe you are. I can be useful as leverage. Although there is no bounty against me, the empire still wants me preferable alive. As I have caused them quite a bit of damage and some rumors of that damage is being whispered among other young tweilks. If they kill me I become a legend they will struggle with stamping out, if the let me go free, I prove to my people there is a better way than slavery. However if they enslave me, my legend dies and it will prove, at least to some that slavery is the only way. If you need leverage I might be able to provide it. Although I would prefer not to become a slave again, I will if the cause is for the greater good of the universe.
Watching the carnage from the window, Danic'axella turned back to the smaller woman. She seemed to be searching for something in Danic'axella. Hoping the force was with her Danic'axella decided to ask a little more than she dared and offer support of possible.
You came here searching for something. Joining the bar fight is out of the question now. But you will need some leverage. If you're against the empire, I believe you are. I can be useful as leverage. Although there is no bounty against me, the empire still wants me preferable alive. As I have caused them quite a bit of damage and some rumors of that damage is being whispered among other young tweilks. If they kill me I become a legend they will struggle with stamping out, if the let me go free, I prove to my people there is a better way than slavery. However if they enslave me, my legend dies and it will prove, at least to some that slavery is the only way. If you need leverage I might be able to provide it. Although I would prefer not to become a slave again, I will if the cause is for the greater good of the universe.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Jacelyn looked quickly to Kor as she trotted over. "Good to finally see you," she said with a quick nod. Glancing to the bar once more and rocking just a touch on her feet, the SpecOps leader swallowed thickly as what she'd just witness flashed through her mind again. "No. I don't think they know we're here. They seem pretty distracted." Giving another glance to the cantina she shook her head. "I don't know how many of them there are… I hope to the stars it's just the one, but I can't prove that. Force willing we won't have to find out."

"You came here searching for something."

Jacelyn whipped around to the Twi'lek , brows knit together. "What makes you-" But the woman was continuing without her. Her eyes widened slowly as she listened before she shook her head. "We are not handing anyone over to the Empire. Look, all we've got to do is go in there and-"

An agonized cry burst out from the bar, and suddenly the SpecOps leader froze solid.

XXXXX

Ash thought he'd reached the height of his vocal capacity when he watched his trooper fall, but something louder still ripped involuntarily from his throat as the captain felt his leg bone crack. The bounty hunter's anooba had latched onto his calf and sunk its teeth as deep as it could get them. Against a jaw literally designed to crack through bones, he didn't stand much of a chance. Ash let go of his opponent's wrists and dropped to the floor without any say in the matter.

What he was able to do was aim his elbow straight for the blasted creature's face on the way down.

XXXXX

Jacelyn stared at the mouth of the cantina and didn't breath. There was no mistaking it this time. She knew that voice. Slowly she shook her head. "Neg that. Sorry, Kor, there's no keeping our cover if we go in there…."

'Sithspit! Of all the squads in the whole blasted galaxy….'

XXXXX

Tikal had not expected to see very much from the floor. The day's plans continued to contradict his predictions, however, and the trooper had seen more in the past thirty seconds or so than he would have dreamed possible with half his face laid against a metal grate. He watched with particular horror as the vicious Kaleesh woman that he'd missed earlier got, and managed to keep, the general on the ground.

With only one thought in mind, the young trooper pushed himself up off the floor behind the Kaleesh, and with little more than a grunt, he pulled his blaster from its holster, flipped it 'round in his hand and swung the grip at the back of her head.

If his luck took a sudden and spectacular turn, he hoped vaguely, he might even knock her out! If it held the way it had been… well, at least the sound of the wiff might get her attention off of Veers.
Jacelyn looked quickly to Kor as she trotted over. "Good to finally see you," she said with a quick nod. Glancing to the bar once more and rocking just a touch on her feet, the SpecOps leader swallowed thickly as what she'd just witness flashed through her mind again. "No. I don't think they know we're here. They seem pretty distracted." Giving another glance to the cantina she shook her head. "I don't know how many of them there are… I hope to the stars it's just the one, but I can't prove that. Force willing we won't have to find out."

"You came here searching for something."

Jacelyn whipped around to the Twi'lek , brows knit together. "What makes you-" But the woman was continuing without her. Her eyes widened slowly as she listened before she shook her head. "We are not handing anyone over to the Empire. Look, all we've got to do is go in there and-"

An agonized cry burst out from the bar, and suddenly the SpecOps leader froze solid.

XXXXX

Ash thought he'd reached the height of his vocal capacity when he watched his trooper fall, but something louder still ripped involuntarily from his throat as the captain felt his leg bone crack. The bounty hunter's anooba had latched onto his calf and sunk its teeth as deep as it could get them. Against a jaw literally designed to crack through bones, he didn't stand much of a chance. Ash let go of his opponent's wrists and dropped to the floor without any say in the matter.

What he was able to do was aim his elbow straight for the blasted creature's face on the way down.

XXXXX

Jacelyn stared at the mouth of the cantina and didn't breath. There was no mistaking it this time. She knew that voice. Slowly she shook her head. "Neg that. Sorry, Kor, there's no keeping our cover if we go in there…."

'Sithspit! Of all the squads in the whole blasted galaxy….'

XXXXX

Tikal had not expected to see very much from the floor. The day's plans continued to contradict his predictions, however, and the trooper had seen more in the past thirty seconds or so than he would have dreamed possible with half his face laid against a metal grate. He watched with particular horror as the vicious Kaleesh woman that he'd missed earlier got, and managed to keep, the general on the ground.

With only one thought in mind, the young trooper pushed himself up off the floor behind the Kaleesh, and with little more than a grunt, he pulled his blaster from its holster, flipped it 'round in his hand and swung the grip at the back of her head.

If his luck took a sudden and spectacular turn, he hoped vaguely, he might even knock her out! If it held the way it had been… well, at least the sound of the wiff might get her attention off of Veers.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
[center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/3c4c/f/2014/356/3/b/__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif[/img][/center] [i]Oh,[/i] that scream was [i]music[/i] to the may-as-well-have-been-drunk-Zraid. The manic laughter that filled the air as she was freed was [i]chilling.[/i] She actually stumbled back a few paces and swayed dangerously, a morbid smirky-grin on her face as she leveled the dagger. The half-breed didn't bother to say anything, but she quickly singing a different tune when she saw what happened next. Just as her attacker went down, she saw that he'd managed to [i]elbow her dog[/i] in the [i]face.[/i] Squarely in the forehead, and Kurga's jaws parted instantly with a startled yelp. No one had ever done THAT! Sure, he'd been smacked and punched before, but [i]in the forehead??[/i] Too stunned to really do much of anything else, he spied his mistress' signal to retreat. A simple little tap of the leg with four fingers. Without a second thought, the Anooba whirled around and made a break for the exit. He knew where to go, and if anyone followed, he'd just eat them. Back to Zraid's hunting ship he would go, and lie in wait for her to return. Zraid herself, was now squaring up her downed opponent, a sneer on her face. [b]"You.. [i]nobody,[/i] hurts [i]my dog,"[/i][/b] she spat, thoughts of retreat now gone. She wanted to give this [i]punk[/i] a matching hole in his other leg... If she could keep on her feet. The chaos around her was absolutely jarring, and that drug was running it's course [i]rather[/i] violently. If acute dizziness was a symptom on the label, then it was very right, because now that she looked hard enough, the room was [i]kind of[/i] spinning.
__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif

Oh, that scream was music to the may-as-well-have-been-drunk-Zraid. The manic laughter that filled the air as she was freed was chilling. She actually stumbled back a few paces and swayed dangerously, a morbid smirky-grin on her face as she leveled the dagger. The half-breed didn't bother to say anything, but she quickly singing a different tune when she saw what happened next.

Just as her attacker went down, she saw that he'd managed to elbow her dog in the face. Squarely in the forehead, and Kurga's jaws parted instantly with a startled yelp. No one had ever done THAT! Sure, he'd been smacked and punched before, but in the forehead?? Too stunned to really do much of anything else, he spied his mistress' signal to retreat. A simple little tap of the leg with four fingers.

Without a second thought, the Anooba whirled around and made a break for the exit. He knew where to go, and if anyone followed, he'd just eat them. Back to Zraid's hunting ship he would go, and lie in wait for her to return.

Zraid herself, was now squaring up her downed opponent, a sneer on her face. "You.. nobody, hurts my dog," she spat, thoughts of retreat now gone. She wanted to give this punk a matching hole in his other leg...

If she could keep on her feet. The chaos around her was absolutely jarring, and that drug was running it's course rather violently. If acute dizziness was a symptom on the label, then it was very right, because now that she looked hard enough, the room was kind of spinning.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Richard Traaln kept up his patience as he sat outside the cantina, half expecting Imperial to rush reinforcements in after all the fighting inside. Keeping his eyes peeled for anything coming. In case he had to break radio silence and alert their leader. Though he wonders sometimes why he was selected from the traditional Rebel forces to join this unit, as he hadn't exactly done anything noteworthy. "What is going on in there?" He mutters quietly hearing the fighting and shouting. "Sounds like Tusken Raiders... almost..."
Richard Traaln kept up his patience as he sat outside the cantina, half expecting Imperial to rush reinforcements in after all the fighting inside. Keeping his eyes peeled for anything coming. In case he had to break radio silence and alert their leader. Though he wonders sometimes why he was selected from the traditional Rebel forces to join this unit, as he hadn't exactly done anything noteworthy. "What is going on in there?" He mutters quietly hearing the fighting and shouting. "Sounds like Tusken Raiders... almost..."
Kuk's sticky fist landed hard on the rib-cage of her opponent and as she withdrew her fist from the point of impact she felt subtle aches in her knuckles from the force of them against his ribs. She flexed her crimson fingers gently, trying to work out the subtle ache of impact from her only usable weapon in the crowded space of the bar. As she flexed to ease the pain from her fist, she felt the sharp crack of boots on her shins and the tangle of her opponent's feet with her own. Caught off guard, her stance faltered a little, her weight falling on her bad leg to prevent her tumbling to the floor. A pain that felt a lot like a glancing blow from a lightsaber, she imagined, forced a sharp burst of air from her lungs in the form of a rapid groan as she clenched her jaw to steel herself against the pain.

That cut really was deep.

Her faltering balance and the pain of her wound had slowed the Kaleesh's reflexes. She didn't even notice the butt of a blaster rifle speeding towards the back of her skull. Noting the dull pain and the thud that echoed in her head, the Kaleesh's view of the world went black.

The lucky trooper had knocked her out cold. Kriff.
Kuk's sticky fist landed hard on the rib-cage of her opponent and as she withdrew her fist from the point of impact she felt subtle aches in her knuckles from the force of them against his ribs. She flexed her crimson fingers gently, trying to work out the subtle ache of impact from her only usable weapon in the crowded space of the bar. As she flexed to ease the pain from her fist, she felt the sharp crack of boots on her shins and the tangle of her opponent's feet with her own. Caught off guard, her stance faltered a little, her weight falling on her bad leg to prevent her tumbling to the floor. A pain that felt a lot like a glancing blow from a lightsaber, she imagined, forced a sharp burst of air from her lungs in the form of a rapid groan as she clenched her jaw to steel herself against the pain.

That cut really was deep.

Her faltering balance and the pain of her wound had slowed the Kaleesh's reflexes. She didn't even notice the butt of a blaster rifle speeding towards the back of her skull. Noting the dull pain and the thud that echoed in her head, the Kaleesh's view of the world went black.

The lucky trooper had knocked her out cold. Kriff.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
Though his perception of the world was more than a bit hazy at the moment, General Veers was relieved to see one of his troopers--Tikal possibly--dart in from god knows how he'd managed to recover after that fall and club the nonhuman in the back of the head, knocking her out cold. He struggled to stay fully conscious but could tell they'd both taken quite the beating, the nonhuman assailant with a gash and a broken nose (and presumably head trauma, too), and Veers with--sithspit--several fractured ribs and possibly a few slipped vertebrae. He swore, the room slipping as he clamped down with iron will on his consciousness.

Amid the bar's carnage, he could see Ash had been bitten by that dog-creature the woman had had under her stool. In all the Sith hells... Piett would be less than pleased by the excursion's violent outcome this far.

"Tikal," Veers grunted, propping himself a few inches off the floor with his arms, "It appears that the Captain and I will need medical assistance as soon as possible." That was an understatement. Veers could hardly think through the ache in his back; nothing a quick bacta immersion wouldn't fix, but certainly more than any human could work with.

"Surely the rest of the squad is nearby," he continued through gritted teeth. "No matter my injuries, leaving without this scum--" he gestured hurriedly to Zraid before she noticed her hired help was no longer a problem "--is not an option, trooper."

Nadra noticed the SpecOps leader's sudden consternation. Hell, it was her job to notice things, and this operative's reaction was certainly written plain on her face. Though, she reasoned, it was also her job to know when things were either not her business or out of her hands. Whatever spooked the leader possibly fit both.

Instead, Nadra opted to not press the issue. "Alright--'s probably a good call to blend in best we can with the locals till whoever's fighting in there wears themselves out. Even if it's our Han, or someone who knows of him. Besides, they're bound to leave the bar eventually." She shifted, trying to get a sense of the chaos without looking too interested, less some Imp sympathizer noticed by chance. Better safe than sorry, she thought to herself.

"Just say the word, and we'll follow."
Though his perception of the world was more than a bit hazy at the moment, General Veers was relieved to see one of his troopers--Tikal possibly--dart in from god knows how he'd managed to recover after that fall and club the nonhuman in the back of the head, knocking her out cold. He struggled to stay fully conscious but could tell they'd both taken quite the beating, the nonhuman assailant with a gash and a broken nose (and presumably head trauma, too), and Veers with--sithspit--several fractured ribs and possibly a few slipped vertebrae. He swore, the room slipping as he clamped down with iron will on his consciousness.

Amid the bar's carnage, he could see Ash had been bitten by that dog-creature the woman had had under her stool. In all the Sith hells... Piett would be less than pleased by the excursion's violent outcome this far.

"Tikal," Veers grunted, propping himself a few inches off the floor with his arms, "It appears that the Captain and I will need medical assistance as soon as possible." That was an understatement. Veers could hardly think through the ache in his back; nothing a quick bacta immersion wouldn't fix, but certainly more than any human could work with.

"Surely the rest of the squad is nearby," he continued through gritted teeth. "No matter my injuries, leaving without this scum--" he gestured hurriedly to Zraid before she noticed her hired help was no longer a problem "--is not an option, trooper."

Nadra noticed the SpecOps leader's sudden consternation. Hell, it was her job to notice things, and this operative's reaction was certainly written plain on her face. Though, she reasoned, it was also her job to know when things were either not her business or out of her hands. Whatever spooked the leader possibly fit both.

Instead, Nadra opted to not press the issue. "Alright--'s probably a good call to blend in best we can with the locals till whoever's fighting in there wears themselves out. Even if it's our Han, or someone who knows of him. Besides, they're bound to leave the bar eventually." She shifted, trying to get a sense of the chaos without looking too interested, less some Imp sympathizer noticed by chance. Better safe than sorry, she thought to herself.

"Just say the word, and we'll follow."
34hj91w.png
Unsure of what to do Danic'axella continued watching the seen unfold. Unsure of what to do, and unsure if she could really trust the smaller women. She felt foolish for giving her that information. How much more stupid could she be, trusting someone she barely knew, she hadn't even got her name, let alone whether or not she really was against the empire.
Unsure of what to do Danic'axella continued watching the seen unfold. Unsure of what to do, and unsure if she could really trust the smaller women. She felt foolish for giving her that information. How much more stupid could she be, trusting someone she barely knew, she hadn't even got her name, let alone whether or not she really was against the empire.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Jacelyn shot their sabatour-medic an almost irritated look. "Almost."

Her attention turned to Kor as she spoke, however, and the rebel nodded, silently more than grateful for the Mon Calamari's discretion. She hadn't hidden that reaction; there was no way the intelligence agent hadn't taken note.

"Right…. We can't go in… but sooner or later they're gonna have to come out…." She paused there for a long moment, mulling over her options. "If we're lucky, we don't ever have to see 'em. They lose that bounty hunter in the chaos, and we might just get a chance to pick up where they left off. If not..." She took a deep breath as she weighed her next words very carefully.

"If not, we ambush them. We can't let that bounty hunter get away. If the Empire wants her bad enough to stay involved in this mess," she gestured sharply to the brawl, "then she's gotta know something. Hide yourselves in the crowd around the door; we'll try to web them in. Keep a good eye on the bar. Anyone looks a little too stiff or too clean-cut, keep an eye on them. We're looking for at least ten."

Briefly, she flicked her gaze to the Mon Calamari. "Kor, if you scouted any good cover in this place, it's time to share.

"Although hopefully, we won't be needing cover." She then turned to the Twi'lek beside her. "You, you said their leader was trying to get intel. out of a half-breed. Half-breed what?"

Almost on cue, Kugra rushed out through the crowd, pulling her out of the conversation. She tossed a look back over to Traaln. "Ten credits says that had something to do with the noise."

XXXXX

Ash knelt on the floor, panting heavily as he tried to process the blaring pain in his shin. Blearily, he saw the stupid creature bolting full-pelt toward the cantina door. Good riddance. The next thing to shift toward focus was a pair of boots. Firmly planted boots. ...Nonmilitary boots. As he pushed his brain back into the moment, the captain heard the bounty hunter speak with disturbing clarity.

"You... nobody, hurts my dog,"

Very slowly, Ash lifted his gaze from the ground to meet hers. There were only a few ways in which this situation could get worse. Ash sincerely hoped none of those things happened.

XXXXX

Tikal listened closely to his evidently-downed CO, nodding on cue. "Yes, sir."

His hand flew to the comms piece in his ear, and he shouted as best he could above the noise. "Rigby! If you're still out there, radio back to the ship. Tell them to have a med-team ready when we get back."

A grumbled reply noised in his ear, but the young trooper didn't take any of the words in. He was too busy taking in the situation at the bar. That scum they couldn't leave without was menacing his captain with a knife, and Ash wasn't getting up. Tikal brought his weapon up and trained it on her without another thought. "Freeze! Don't move!"

XXXXX

Unbeknownst to him, Rigby was already on the move. The glint of the knife told him everything he needed to know. Ripping his own blade from its sheath, the trooper was already shoving his way through the mob.
Jacelyn shot their sabatour-medic an almost irritated look. "Almost."

Her attention turned to Kor as she spoke, however, and the rebel nodded, silently more than grateful for the Mon Calamari's discretion. She hadn't hidden that reaction; there was no way the intelligence agent hadn't taken note.

"Right…. We can't go in… but sooner or later they're gonna have to come out…." She paused there for a long moment, mulling over her options. "If we're lucky, we don't ever have to see 'em. They lose that bounty hunter in the chaos, and we might just get a chance to pick up where they left off. If not..." She took a deep breath as she weighed her next words very carefully.

"If not, we ambush them. We can't let that bounty hunter get away. If the Empire wants her bad enough to stay involved in this mess," she gestured sharply to the brawl, "then she's gotta know something. Hide yourselves in the crowd around the door; we'll try to web them in. Keep a good eye on the bar. Anyone looks a little too stiff or too clean-cut, keep an eye on them. We're looking for at least ten."

Briefly, she flicked her gaze to the Mon Calamari. "Kor, if you scouted any good cover in this place, it's time to share.

"Although hopefully, we won't be needing cover." She then turned to the Twi'lek beside her. "You, you said their leader was trying to get intel. out of a half-breed. Half-breed what?"

Almost on cue, Kugra rushed out through the crowd, pulling her out of the conversation. She tossed a look back over to Traaln. "Ten credits says that had something to do with the noise."

XXXXX

Ash knelt on the floor, panting heavily as he tried to process the blaring pain in his shin. Blearily, he saw the stupid creature bolting full-pelt toward the cantina door. Good riddance. The next thing to shift toward focus was a pair of boots. Firmly planted boots. ...Nonmilitary boots. As he pushed his brain back into the moment, the captain heard the bounty hunter speak with disturbing clarity.

"You... nobody, hurts my dog,"

Very slowly, Ash lifted his gaze from the ground to meet hers. There were only a few ways in which this situation could get worse. Ash sincerely hoped none of those things happened.

XXXXX

Tikal listened closely to his evidently-downed CO, nodding on cue. "Yes, sir."

His hand flew to the comms piece in his ear, and he shouted as best he could above the noise. "Rigby! If you're still out there, radio back to the ship. Tell them to have a med-team ready when we get back."

A grumbled reply noised in his ear, but the young trooper didn't take any of the words in. He was too busy taking in the situation at the bar. That scum they couldn't leave without was menacing his captain with a knife, and Ash wasn't getting up. Tikal brought his weapon up and trained it on her without another thought. "Freeze! Don't move!"

XXXXX

Unbeknownst to him, Rigby was already on the move. The glint of the knife told him everything he needed to know. Ripping his own blade from its sheath, the trooper was already shoving his way through the mob.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12