Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Wars Rebellion Era RP! (*OPEN)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/3c4c/f/2014/356/3/b/__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif[/img][/center] Well, that wasn't very nice of him to just step out of the way like that... Zraid felt a chill run up her spine as he suddenly lunged at her, and she began to scramble back in hopes to dodge. She heard a blaster go off a few times, sure that Kurga could handle himself. Indeed, the Anooba had been able to dodge around the shots, and had taken refuge behind a fallen table, and was watching the Captain with glinting eyes and bared teeth. He'd get his chance... soon. But ah, Zraid wasn't regretting hiring that help, now. She spied Kuk, just out of the corner of her eye, coming to her aid. How convenient! It [i]wouldn't[/i] be very convenient for her [i]and[/i] the Imperial to topple onto one another and [i]then[/i] Kuk land her attack, because then it would just be a fruitless dog pile of ridiculousness. [i]Or[/i] if he did fall on her, then she might be able to stab him with that knife in her hand... Zraid had almost forgotten about it, to be honest.
__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif

Well, that wasn't very nice of him to just step out of the way like that... Zraid felt a chill run up her spine as he suddenly lunged at her, and she began to scramble back in hopes to dodge. She heard a blaster go off a few times, sure that Kurga could handle himself.

Indeed, the Anooba had been able to dodge around the shots, and had taken refuge behind a fallen table, and was watching the Captain with glinting eyes and bared teeth. He'd get his chance... soon.

But ah, Zraid wasn't regretting hiring that help, now. She spied Kuk, just out of the corner of her eye, coming to her aid. How convenient! It wouldn't be very convenient for her and the Imperial to topple onto one another and then Kuk land her attack, because then it would just be a fruitless dog pile of ridiculousness.

Or if he did fall on her, then she might be able to stab him with that knife in her hand... Zraid had almost forgotten about it, to be honest.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
In the midst of his charge, Veers failed to notice that the Kaleesh had opted to dive headlong towards him. As he was about to pin the woman, now obviously anxious, to the bar table, he felt something hard impact his lower back. The impact felt like forty volts and instantly knocked him down.

Coughing, Veers pushed himself up to his knees from the dusty bar floor. He instantly spotted the fallen nonhuman and would have scoffed if his ribs didn't hurt quite so much. Heh. Hired lowlife scum has no idea what she just got herself into. Though he didn't want to waste time on this new addition to the fighting, he knew a threat when he saw one. Veers just hoped the troopers could handle the woman--his original target--by themselves. He stood, staggering away from the creature, and aimed a harsh kick at the figure's masked face.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nadra pushed back her rough hood, the cheap fabric grating too much against her eyes as she slinked through the tunnel after the Imperials. She froze as she heard a voice crackle over her comm, realizing her mistake.

"Hell of a place! Local bar's in a riot out here…."

She swore under her breath before opening the channel again. Nadra muttered hurriedly into the mic.

"Plainclothes! They're all in kriffing plainclothes!"
In the midst of his charge, Veers failed to notice that the Kaleesh had opted to dive headlong towards him. As he was about to pin the woman, now obviously anxious, to the bar table, he felt something hard impact his lower back. The impact felt like forty volts and instantly knocked him down.

Coughing, Veers pushed himself up to his knees from the dusty bar floor. He instantly spotted the fallen nonhuman and would have scoffed if his ribs didn't hurt quite so much. Heh. Hired lowlife scum has no idea what she just got herself into. Though he didn't want to waste time on this new addition to the fighting, he knew a threat when he saw one. Veers just hoped the troopers could handle the woman--his original target--by themselves. He stood, staggering away from the creature, and aimed a harsh kick at the figure's masked face.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Nadra pushed back her rough hood, the cheap fabric grating too much against her eyes as she slinked through the tunnel after the Imperials. She froze as she heard a voice crackle over her comm, realizing her mistake.

"Hell of a place! Local bar's in a riot out here…."

She swore under her breath before opening the channel again. Nadra muttered hurriedly into the mic.

"Plainclothes! They're all in kriffing plainclothes!"
34hj91w.png
Ash watched as the Anooba ducked out of sight behind a tipped table, but the general going down grabbed his attention hard.

"Sir!"

Too many people too close to use the blaster, Ash started over quick.

A Trandoshan and Arconan crashing through had other ideas. The two of them, rolling between the captain and the general, destroyed a table on their way through and nearly added the captain to the growing number of imperials on the floor. Ash scrambled back with a curse that was promptly lost in the cloud of oaths of the two aliens were spitting at each other.

By the time the captain recovered, the general was up and looking to deliver a swift kick straight to the Kaleesh woman's head. The other one, however, no longer seemed to be on his mind. She also still had a knife.

The way free this time, Ash bolted over, aiming to get the woman in a grapple. He had to get knife out of her hands before she shoved it into someone's back.

XXXXX

"They're all in Kriffing Plainclothes!"

Jacelyn's eyes widened again. That was going to make it real hard to tell them apart from everyone else. "That's gonna make things difficult, pal. I don't suppose you've got anything else you can give us?" Kriffing Hell, of course they were in disguise. What next? Jacelyn silently thanked the Force, the stars, whatever that there was something going on nearby that gave her reason to look moderately tense, because even in a place like this - where veritably anybody could be ready to stab you for the sake of a few credits - not knowing who was and was not an imperial put her very much on edge. That in mind, as she waited for Kor to tell her anything that might give her a clue, she kept her gaze on the steadily mounting chaos in the cantina. At least for a bit.

A touch of color caught her eye as the scene unfolded, and Jacelyn let it draw her attention to a young Twi'lek woman ducking out of the chaos. A thought hit her as she watched her skitter out... It was a long shot... but SpecOps was sort of built on long shots anyway.

"Hey!" she called, trotting over to her. "Hey, the Hell is going on in there? Do you know?" she asked, nodding her head to the wreckage.
Ash watched as the Anooba ducked out of sight behind a tipped table, but the general going down grabbed his attention hard.

"Sir!"

Too many people too close to use the blaster, Ash started over quick.

A Trandoshan and Arconan crashing through had other ideas. The two of them, rolling between the captain and the general, destroyed a table on their way through and nearly added the captain to the growing number of imperials on the floor. Ash scrambled back with a curse that was promptly lost in the cloud of oaths of the two aliens were spitting at each other.

By the time the captain recovered, the general was up and looking to deliver a swift kick straight to the Kaleesh woman's head. The other one, however, no longer seemed to be on his mind. She also still had a knife.

The way free this time, Ash bolted over, aiming to get the woman in a grapple. He had to get knife out of her hands before she shoved it into someone's back.

XXXXX

"They're all in Kriffing Plainclothes!"

Jacelyn's eyes widened again. That was going to make it real hard to tell them apart from everyone else. "That's gonna make things difficult, pal. I don't suppose you've got anything else you can give us?" Kriffing Hell, of course they were in disguise. What next? Jacelyn silently thanked the Force, the stars, whatever that there was something going on nearby that gave her reason to look moderately tense, because even in a place like this - where veritably anybody could be ready to stab you for the sake of a few credits - not knowing who was and was not an imperial put her very much on edge. That in mind, as she waited for Kor to tell her anything that might give her a clue, she kept her gaze on the steadily mounting chaos in the cantina. At least for a bit.

A touch of color caught her eye as the scene unfolded, and Jacelyn let it draw her attention to a young Twi'lek woman ducking out of the chaos. A thought hit her as she watched her skitter out... It was a long shot... but SpecOps was sort of built on long shots anyway.

"Hey!" she called, trotting over to her. "Hey, the Hell is going on in there? Do you know?" she asked, nodding her head to the wreckage.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
Richard Traaln waits for the signal to advance, his blue eyes visible as he leans against a wall. "Are we doing this or what?" He looks for the officer of the spec ops team.
Richard Traaln waits for the signal to advance, his blue eyes visible as he leans against a wall. "Are we doing this or what?" He looks for the officer of the spec ops team.
Danic'axella was surprised when someone noticed her. She turned to the smaller woman.

your not an imperial?

this might be my escape of this God forsaken outpost. I feel that this woman is trustworthy even if she's a bit secretive. she didn't seem like a threat but she could probably hold her own against anyone who chose to fight her. She will probably help me if I give her the information she needed.

The one with the respirator is leading the imperials. He is the tallest of the group but probably not the most dangerous. The half breed has something he wants and won't tell him where she's hidden it. The anooba is probably the most adept of them all at fighting she'll probably be able to take down the imperial leader, with a little help. More imperials are rolling in. The rogues are much more adept at hand to hand combat, even if theyre a bit too drunk. I think there's only two different groups. Rogues against Imperials. The rogues are a little tipsy though. If your planning to join in the fight I might be of more use.

I hope that's enough information to get me off this God forsaken outpost.
Danic'axella was surprised when someone noticed her. She turned to the smaller woman.

your not an imperial?

this might be my escape of this God forsaken outpost. I feel that this woman is trustworthy even if she's a bit secretive. she didn't seem like a threat but she could probably hold her own against anyone who chose to fight her. She will probably help me if I give her the information she needed.

The one with the respirator is leading the imperials. He is the tallest of the group but probably not the most dangerous. The half breed has something he wants and won't tell him where she's hidden it. The anooba is probably the most adept of them all at fighting she'll probably be able to take down the imperial leader, with a little help. More imperials are rolling in. The rogues are much more adept at hand to hand combat, even if theyre a bit too drunk. I think there's only two different groups. Rogues against Imperials. The rogues are a little tipsy though. If your planning to join in the fight I might be of more use.

I hope that's enough information to get me off this God forsaken outpost.
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Pride welled in the young Kaleesh's chest as she felt her head collide with the back of the imperial man; she'd beaten him with surprise and taken him out of the fight -- she was sure. That certainty faded with a loud crack of her left elbow on the floor, forcing her arms to release their closing grip on the man's waist. The release of her arms allowed the struggling bodies of the Kaleesh and the imperial to separate in the fall and for their crumpled forms to slam into the ground a few feet apart. Her arm was somewhat unresponsive, scrambling clumsily to push her body from the floor.

As her useless arm struggled to regain function, she felt the full force of the imperial's kick on her mask. The surface of the mask distributed the force more evenly across her face, and the flatness of her nose allowed it to take the blow better than a human's face might have. Still though, she could hear the crackling of her cartilage and feel the steady trickle of blood from her damaged nose.

As she spit some blood that had found its way into her open mouth a single word filled the air ahead of her face, "Damn."

Her nose was damaged by the kick, but she had fought through worse on Kalee. So she resolved to continue the fight, spitting more blood from the surface of her lips.

She acted fast; her hand was reaching for Veers' right ankle with the intent to grip like iron as she stood rapidly, hoping to throw the staggering figure off balance and onto his chest. Hopefully it was still tender from the impact and would keep him there long enough for her to restrain him. She wished now that she had a blaster. With a small weapon like that she could put him in a choke hold with a blaster at his temple and the imperials to yield to save this obviously important man's life. That was the idea, anyway.
Pride welled in the young Kaleesh's chest as she felt her head collide with the back of the imperial man; she'd beaten him with surprise and taken him out of the fight -- she was sure. That certainty faded with a loud crack of her left elbow on the floor, forcing her arms to release their closing grip on the man's waist. The release of her arms allowed the struggling bodies of the Kaleesh and the imperial to separate in the fall and for their crumpled forms to slam into the ground a few feet apart. Her arm was somewhat unresponsive, scrambling clumsily to push her body from the floor.

As her useless arm struggled to regain function, she felt the full force of the imperial's kick on her mask. The surface of the mask distributed the force more evenly across her face, and the flatness of her nose allowed it to take the blow better than a human's face might have. Still though, she could hear the crackling of her cartilage and feel the steady trickle of blood from her damaged nose.

As she spit some blood that had found its way into her open mouth a single word filled the air ahead of her face, "Damn."

Her nose was damaged by the kick, but she had fought through worse on Kalee. So she resolved to continue the fight, spitting more blood from the surface of her lips.

She acted fast; her hand was reaching for Veers' right ankle with the intent to grip like iron as she stood rapidly, hoping to throw the staggering figure off balance and onto his chest. Hopefully it was still tender from the impact and would keep him there long enough for her to restrain him. She wished now that she had a blaster. With a small weapon like that she could put him in a choke hold with a blaster at his temple and the imperials to yield to save this obviously important man's life. That was the idea, anyway.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
Traversing the rough-hewn tunnel as best she could while remaining out of sight of the Imperials, Nadra waited for a reply from SpecOps through the emergency channel. The group was starting to gain some distance away from her, though she could still hear their increasingly-anxious muttering to one another. They'd be more discreet even if they'd come in full armor, the Mon Calamari thought drily. The military type stuck out like a sore thumb in places like these.

She paused as she heard the presumably SpecOps leader over the channel again. "I don't suppose you've got anything else you can give us?"

Nadra wracked her mind for any details she could possibly provide. SpecOps must be going in completely blind, though she figured so must the Imperials. For once, her side didn't seem to be entirely overpowered.

"Hmm... well they're certainly in a big hurry, and the group I'm tailing seem to be heading back towards the central hub where I came through. Be on the lookout for trouble--I've never seen troopers so visibly anxious." Though that could just be because she'd never seen their faces in combat before. Well, it had to be something.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

General Veers felt the impact from the kick travel up his leg as his heavy boot connected with the nonhuman's mask. It hurt, but that was hardly of consequence at the moment--he needed that woman subdued and secured, and now. Swiping at his forehead to clear the floor's dust from his eyes, he straightened up and gave the fallen attacker a once-over. She (presumably a she, he figured), had propped herself up with a damaged elbow. He thought he could make out a muffled "damn" spit between rivulets of blood. Good-- he must've broken the creature's nose. Maybe that'd put her out of the fight for now.

Veers was just turning back to his initial target--the fanged woman--when the Kaleesh's hand snagged around his ankle and pulled him sharply off balance. He only had time to throw his arms up to break his fall (and to thank the stars that he'd removed his sharp rebreather) before the General slammed into the dusty floor for the second time that day.

He groaned upon colliding with the ground; his first fall had definitely bruised his spine if not fractured a rib, and he'd been too focused moments before to really notice the pain. Now he certainly did. The battle commander swallowed his pride, accepting that he wasn't going to be leaping to his feet for at least a few more seconds. If this'd been a friendly boxing match with his men, perhaps he'd be so brash, but bar fights were rarely fair or safe.

Thinking quickly, Veers reached for the largest nearby shard from the previously shattered glass and held it in his gloved palm. Hopefully his attacker hadn't seen the viper-quick movement and assumed he was still defenseless. He readied himself, waiting for her to launch herself at him once more.

If she gets close enough, I'll slash what I can reach, he thought.
Traversing the rough-hewn tunnel as best she could while remaining out of sight of the Imperials, Nadra waited for a reply from SpecOps through the emergency channel. The group was starting to gain some distance away from her, though she could still hear their increasingly-anxious muttering to one another. They'd be more discreet even if they'd come in full armor, the Mon Calamari thought drily. The military type stuck out like a sore thumb in places like these.

She paused as she heard the presumably SpecOps leader over the channel again. "I don't suppose you've got anything else you can give us?"

Nadra wracked her mind for any details she could possibly provide. SpecOps must be going in completely blind, though she figured so must the Imperials. For once, her side didn't seem to be entirely overpowered.

"Hmm... well they're certainly in a big hurry, and the group I'm tailing seem to be heading back towards the central hub where I came through. Be on the lookout for trouble--I've never seen troopers so visibly anxious." Though that could just be because she'd never seen their faces in combat before. Well, it had to be something.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

General Veers felt the impact from the kick travel up his leg as his heavy boot connected with the nonhuman's mask. It hurt, but that was hardly of consequence at the moment--he needed that woman subdued and secured, and now. Swiping at his forehead to clear the floor's dust from his eyes, he straightened up and gave the fallen attacker a once-over. She (presumably a she, he figured), had propped herself up with a damaged elbow. He thought he could make out a muffled "damn" spit between rivulets of blood. Good-- he must've broken the creature's nose. Maybe that'd put her out of the fight for now.

Veers was just turning back to his initial target--the fanged woman--when the Kaleesh's hand snagged around his ankle and pulled him sharply off balance. He only had time to throw his arms up to break his fall (and to thank the stars that he'd removed his sharp rebreather) before the General slammed into the dusty floor for the second time that day.

He groaned upon colliding with the ground; his first fall had definitely bruised his spine if not fractured a rib, and he'd been too focused moments before to really notice the pain. Now he certainly did. The battle commander swallowed his pride, accepting that he wasn't going to be leaping to his feet for at least a few more seconds. If this'd been a friendly boxing match with his men, perhaps he'd be so brash, but bar fights were rarely fair or safe.

Thinking quickly, Veers reached for the largest nearby shard from the previously shattered glass and held it in his gloved palm. Hopefully his attacker hadn't seen the viper-quick movement and assumed he was still defenseless. He readied himself, waiting for her to launch herself at him once more.

If she gets close enough, I'll slash what I can reach, he thought.
34hj91w.png
[center][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/3c4c/f/2014/356/3/b/__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif[/img][/center] Zraid had just been about to leap forward, in some odd attempt to rush the General, when he just [i]fell[/i] smack on his face. The half-breed actually laughed, almost stumbling off balance herself, as she found it rather funny how the man was down--and she hadn't even touched him! Oh, how stupid of her. Zraid had a gun, why hadn't she used it? Shaking her head, she clumsily fumbled for the thing, when she saw someone rushing at her. [i]Sithspit,[/i] this was the LAST thing she needed! Forgetting her blaster, Zraid readied her knife and began to back away. She needed to [i]get out[/i] of this cantina--fast. Remembering her Anooba, Zraid quickly whistled for Kurga, who came barreling out from hiding in a flurry of blue-gray movement. She knew that he would choose the right target--whoever Kugra decided was more of a threat. Or the closest. Or... however his little brain worked. In the mean time, Zraid steeled herself for the potential impact of yet another attacker.
__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif

Zraid had just been about to leap forward, in some odd attempt to rush the General, when he just fell smack on his face. The half-breed actually laughed, almost stumbling off balance herself, as she found it rather funny how the man was down--and she hadn't even touched him!

Oh, how stupid of her. Zraid had a gun, why hadn't she used it? Shaking her head, she clumsily fumbled for the thing, when she saw someone rushing at her. Sithspit, this was the LAST thing she needed! Forgetting her blaster, Zraid readied her knife and began to back away. She needed to get out of this cantina--fast.

Remembering her Anooba, Zraid quickly whistled for Kurga, who came barreling out from hiding in a flurry of blue-gray movement. She knew that he would choose the right target--whoever Kugra decided was more of a threat. Or the closest. Or... however his little brain worked.

In the mean time, Zraid steeled herself for the potential impact of yet another attacker.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Jacelyn's eyes widened as the Twi'lek unleashed a tidal wave of information on her. "Woah, woah, slow down! Take it easy...." she said, pumping her hands gently. She tried to take that step by step. "Imperial? As in Imperial Military? No, I'm not." She looked to the cantina. She didn't see one with a respirator, and she didn't see one any taller than the rest either. She furrowed her brows at this, but kept pressing through. She couldn't confirm an anooba either, but she did see something large, grey and very furry dive out from behind a table.

'Yikes....'

At the suggestion that she was looking to join the fight, Jacelyn gave her a downright incredulous look. "Who said I wanted to do that?"

"...the group I'm tailing seem to be heading back towards the central hub where I came through. Be on the lookout for trouble – I've never seen troopers so visibly anxious."

Jacelyn glanced the Twi'lek up and down for a moment as Kor crackled through again. Friendly, helpful… too helpful? She wasn't sure, but she didn't want to take the risk. "On second thought," she said by way of excuse, "stay there for a minute, would you? I'll be right back."

That said, the rebel headed back to her group slowly, pulling out her comlink on the way. "Copy that, Kor. Got a witness here at the scene says that bar brawl is the trouble. Says there's some sort of half-breed that's hiding something from some tall imperial. No names, but if she's right and I had my guess, that's our bounty-hunter in there... and the imps got to her first. S'your call, Kor; we're your back-up. Do we head in? See if we can get our hands on her first?"

XXXXX

Veers was down again before he got to the bounty hunter, and the captain quickened his pace. With a grunt and a lunge, Ash grabbed the half-breed by the wrists and pushed trying to pin her against the wall, or a table – anything!

"You're under arrest for attacking a member of the Imperial Army," he growled. White-knuckled already, the captain tried to wrench her left wrist hard. "Drop your weapon...."
Jacelyn's eyes widened as the Twi'lek unleashed a tidal wave of information on her. "Woah, woah, slow down! Take it easy...." she said, pumping her hands gently. She tried to take that step by step. "Imperial? As in Imperial Military? No, I'm not." She looked to the cantina. She didn't see one with a respirator, and she didn't see one any taller than the rest either. She furrowed her brows at this, but kept pressing through. She couldn't confirm an anooba either, but she did see something large, grey and very furry dive out from behind a table.

'Yikes....'

At the suggestion that she was looking to join the fight, Jacelyn gave her a downright incredulous look. "Who said I wanted to do that?"

"...the group I'm tailing seem to be heading back towards the central hub where I came through. Be on the lookout for trouble – I've never seen troopers so visibly anxious."

Jacelyn glanced the Twi'lek up and down for a moment as Kor crackled through again. Friendly, helpful… too helpful? She wasn't sure, but she didn't want to take the risk. "On second thought," she said by way of excuse, "stay there for a minute, would you? I'll be right back."

That said, the rebel headed back to her group slowly, pulling out her comlink on the way. "Copy that, Kor. Got a witness here at the scene says that bar brawl is the trouble. Says there's some sort of half-breed that's hiding something from some tall imperial. No names, but if she's right and I had my guess, that's our bounty-hunter in there... and the imps got to her first. S'your call, Kor; we're your back-up. Do we head in? See if we can get our hands on her first?"

XXXXX

Veers was down again before he got to the bounty hunter, and the captain quickened his pace. With a grunt and a lunge, Ash grabbed the half-breed by the wrists and pushed trying to pin her against the wall, or a table – anything!

"You're under arrest for attacking a member of the Imperial Army," he growled. White-knuckled already, the captain tried to wrench her left wrist hard. "Drop your weapon...."
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
The left corner of Kuk's mouth tugged upwards at the sound of her opponent's groan; he certainly wasn't going to be getting up just yet. Her smirk cemented itself at the sound of her drugged employer's laugh. Evidently, removing this smug imperial from the fight wasn't going to be too difficult. Her eyes flicked in Zraid's direction just long enough for her to miss Veers' quick acquisition of his makeshift weapon.

However, she was not fool enough to go in as close as grabbing him would require. A man like this certainly had tricks up his sleeve, and putting him in a choke hold wouldn't do. No... To end this fight, she'd have to train her blaster rifle on him. And there was only one way to do that in a tight space like this one.

She moved quickly, hoping to land her rather large foot directly in the center of Veers' back, pinning him to the ground. As her foot neared its target, she pulled her blaster rifle from her back, moving to shoulder the weapon and aim it directly at the back of his head.

At the move of the trooper captain, her left ear twitched slightly, shifting the golden hoop slightly. And for a split second, her foot hesitated. She could only hope it wasn't enough for Veers to escape her attempts to dispatch him.
The left corner of Kuk's mouth tugged upwards at the sound of her opponent's groan; he certainly wasn't going to be getting up just yet. Her smirk cemented itself at the sound of her drugged employer's laugh. Evidently, removing this smug imperial from the fight wasn't going to be too difficult. Her eyes flicked in Zraid's direction just long enough for her to miss Veers' quick acquisition of his makeshift weapon.

However, she was not fool enough to go in as close as grabbing him would require. A man like this certainly had tricks up his sleeve, and putting him in a choke hold wouldn't do. No... To end this fight, she'd have to train her blaster rifle on him. And there was only one way to do that in a tight space like this one.

She moved quickly, hoping to land her rather large foot directly in the center of Veers' back, pinning him to the ground. As her foot neared its target, she pulled her blaster rifle from her back, moving to shoulder the weapon and aim it directly at the back of his head.

At the move of the trooper captain, her left ear twitched slightly, shifting the golden hoop slightly. And for a split second, her foot hesitated. She could only hope it wasn't enough for Veers to escape her attempts to dispatch him.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12