Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Star Wars Rebellion Era RP! (*OPEN)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[center][url=http://sweetneptune.deviantart.com/art/divider-501793089][img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/3c4c/f/2014/356/3/b/__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif[/img][/url][/center] Honestly, Kugra was far too polite, just sitting below her and watching. Zraid's upper lip twitched as the [i]definitely Imperial[/i] whoever asked her about Han Solo's whereabouts. Don't think about it, don't think about it, [i]remember to breathe,[/i] don't think about whoever it was she'd caught-- Wait, who was it she'd caught? Ah yes, Han--[i]NO, NO,[/i] don't think about it! As she searched the Imperial's half-hidden face, she figured he'd sent for backup. She could do the same. Her hired hands were scattered through the station and this bar right now. Even the bar tender was [i]somewhat[/i] in on it. All he really knew was she was a Bounty Hunter with some friends, who might need assistance if problem came around. The half-breed was still holding the glass, which was her closest weapon. "... [i]Bite me,[/i] Imperial [i]scum,"[/i] she managed to spit out, though it was a tad grabled-ish. And, in an act of insanity, Zraid swung the glass at his face in an attempt to throw him off guard, wound him, [i]something,[/i] as she began to stumble-stand. And Kugra began to rise from his resting spot, eyes agleam. Imperial [i]scum[/i] was all he needed to hear. The Anooba knew that his mistress could handle the one next to her. His eyes were glued to the one who was near by... and this dog was hungry.
__divider___by_sweetneptune-d8ar60x.gif

Honestly, Kugra was far too polite, just sitting below her and watching. Zraid's upper lip twitched as the definitely Imperial whoever asked her about Han Solo's whereabouts. Don't think about it, don't think about it, remember to breathe, don't think about whoever it was she'd caught--

Wait, who was it she'd caught? Ah yes, Han--NO, NO, don't think about it!

As she searched the Imperial's half-hidden face, she figured he'd sent for backup. She could do the same. Her hired hands were scattered through the station and this bar right now. Even the bar tender was somewhat in on it. All he really knew was she was a Bounty Hunter with some friends, who might need assistance if problem came around.

The half-breed was still holding the glass, which was her closest weapon. "... Bite me, Imperial scum," she managed to spit out, though it was a tad grabled-ish. And, in an act of insanity, Zraid swung the glass at his face in an attempt to throw him off guard, wound him, something, as she began to stumble-stand.

And Kugra began to rise from his resting spot, eyes agleam. Imperial scum was all he needed to hear. The Anooba knew that his mistress could handle the one next to her. His eyes were glued to the one who was near by... and this dog was hungry.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
After her employer had downed the drink, Kuk was too far off to hear anything of the conversation, but the tension was clear in the body language of Zraid and rebreather. The tensing of her shoulders after she set down the drink, his suspiciously haughty nature as they continued to converse, and the prickling fur of the anooba at Zraid's feet. All signs pointed towards an eminent fight. However much the combination of instinct and the slight buzz of alcohol urged the kaleesh to engage, she knew better than to reveal her affiliation without provocation. So again, she watched carefully, taking another long swig of nikta.

In the way Zraid's body swayed, it was clear something was off, that something had been in that drink. Quanya wasn't that powerful nor that fast-acting.

Kuk prepared to engage, sweeping up her glass and chugging the remnants of the nikta. After all, even low-grade nikta shouldn't be allowed to go to waste. In the act of chugging her drink, Kuk missed the outcome of Zraid's swing, and slammed the glass down onto her small table as she rushed towards the epicenter of the fight.

She had her blaster-rifle strapped to her back, but the weapon was of little use in such close quarters, what with the dozens of people who could accidentally come between the barrel of her weapon and her target. She had her vibroblade too, but that too was rendered useless in this situation, though by its size. She really needed a knife or something.

So instead she rushed at the man, hoping the impact of her mask on his abdomen would wind him. The man was certainly taller than her, that was a certainty, however by nature, most humans were not as strong as kaleesh, so she hoped that she'd be able to wind him long enough to grab him and end the fight.
After her employer had downed the drink, Kuk was too far off to hear anything of the conversation, but the tension was clear in the body language of Zraid and rebreather. The tensing of her shoulders after she set down the drink, his suspiciously haughty nature as they continued to converse, and the prickling fur of the anooba at Zraid's feet. All signs pointed towards an eminent fight. However much the combination of instinct and the slight buzz of alcohol urged the kaleesh to engage, she knew better than to reveal her affiliation without provocation. So again, she watched carefully, taking another long swig of nikta.

In the way Zraid's body swayed, it was clear something was off, that something had been in that drink. Quanya wasn't that powerful nor that fast-acting.

Kuk prepared to engage, sweeping up her glass and chugging the remnants of the nikta. After all, even low-grade nikta shouldn't be allowed to go to waste. In the act of chugging her drink, Kuk missed the outcome of Zraid's swing, and slammed the glass down onto her small table as she rushed towards the epicenter of the fight.

She had her blaster-rifle strapped to her back, but the weapon was of little use in such close quarters, what with the dozens of people who could accidentally come between the barrel of her weapon and her target. She had her vibroblade too, but that too was rendered useless in this situation, though by its size. She really needed a knife or something.

So instead she rushed at the man, hoping the impact of her mask on his abdomen would wind him. The man was certainly taller than her, that was a certainty, however by nature, most humans were not as strong as kaleesh, so she hoped that she'd be able to wind him long enough to grab him and end the fight.
Ulricti%20Guard%20Banner_Horizantal_zps7fecaqu9.png
He observed the woman's silence with a growing sense of satisfaction. Now Veers knew he had her. Any self-serving criminal who truly had no idea of Solo's whereabouts would follow the nudge of the mind-probe powder and supply a truthful "no" in response. The woman's resistance to the drug, as well as her increasingly strained expression, told the General all he needed to know. Now, to get her where he needed her...

He looked back hurriedly at Captain Ash, who appeared to be whispering through his commlink. He only hoped backup arrived quickly--the Anooba at the woman's feet was growling and definitely knew what was up, and he didn't want to lose more men than necessary in a simple bar fight.

The woman, clearly unsteady as the drug began to course through her system, barked out a garbled insult of "Imperial scum" or something equally as revealing. Veers, knowing his cover had effectively been blown to the entire bar, if not the planet, started to make a response, only to be met with a fierce blow to the face. The woman had smashed the empty glass across his respirator. Veers jerked back and almost lost his balance, opting instead to stand from the stool and draw himself up to his full height. He carefully brushed a shard from the corrugated durasteel of the mouthpiece.

Nothing to lose now--the woman knew he, and his troops, were after the fugitive.

"You clearly have no idea who you've just attacked, Miss," he hissed, reaching behind his head to unbuckle the straps holding the rebreather to his face. "Any attempt to resist will be met with force."

There was no way in Sith hells the woman would comply, he knew. And with that, he swung a fist at the woman's jaw with all his strength.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed another figure charging at him.
He observed the woman's silence with a growing sense of satisfaction. Now Veers knew he had her. Any self-serving criminal who truly had no idea of Solo's whereabouts would follow the nudge of the mind-probe powder and supply a truthful "no" in response. The woman's resistance to the drug, as well as her increasingly strained expression, told the General all he needed to know. Now, to get her where he needed her...

He looked back hurriedly at Captain Ash, who appeared to be whispering through his commlink. He only hoped backup arrived quickly--the Anooba at the woman's feet was growling and definitely knew what was up, and he didn't want to lose more men than necessary in a simple bar fight.

The woman, clearly unsteady as the drug began to course through her system, barked out a garbled insult of "Imperial scum" or something equally as revealing. Veers, knowing his cover had effectively been blown to the entire bar, if not the planet, started to make a response, only to be met with a fierce blow to the face. The woman had smashed the empty glass across his respirator. Veers jerked back and almost lost his balance, opting instead to stand from the stool and draw himself up to his full height. He carefully brushed a shard from the corrugated durasteel of the mouthpiece.

Nothing to lose now--the woman knew he, and his troops, were after the fugitive.

"You clearly have no idea who you've just attacked, Miss," he hissed, reaching behind his head to unbuckle the straps holding the rebreather to his face. "Any attempt to resist will be met with force."

There was no way in Sith hells the woman would comply, he knew. And with that, he swung a fist at the woman's jaw with all his strength.

Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed another figure charging at him.
34hj91w.png
In that uncanny way that it does when one's heart starts to race at the sight of impending disaster, time seemed to slow as the captain watched the empty glass shattering across the general's rebreather. Ash recovered just in time to dodge the flying shards that scattered across his table on their way to the floor. Ash too leapt to his feet, and his eyes went straight to the anooba that was eyeing him like a piece of raw meat. The captain didn't hesitate to draw his sidearm, and he locked it on the creature without breaking its gaze.

Their cover as obliterated as the half-breed's quanya glass, the the captain saw no need to keep up the act. "You want that thing to live, you call it off n-"

Too late. The general was already swinging, and whether he hit her or not, Ash didn't think he was getting an answer.

Tikal and Floto, barely inside the door, both locked onto the charging Kaleesh. Two troopers flew across the room to intercept before the general caught a broken rib.

XXXXX

In the north tunnel, Rigby held his hand out to catch his partner as another message came over the line.

"Situation is escalating, all troopers report immediately. Any of you who aren't already running had better start."

That wasn't good.

"We gotta go."

Both of them took off at full tilt.
In that uncanny way that it does when one's heart starts to race at the sight of impending disaster, time seemed to slow as the captain watched the empty glass shattering across the general's rebreather. Ash recovered just in time to dodge the flying shards that scattered across his table on their way to the floor. Ash too leapt to his feet, and his eyes went straight to the anooba that was eyeing him like a piece of raw meat. The captain didn't hesitate to draw his sidearm, and he locked it on the creature without breaking its gaze.

Their cover as obliterated as the half-breed's quanya glass, the the captain saw no need to keep up the act. "You want that thing to live, you call it off n-"

Too late. The general was already swinging, and whether he hit her or not, Ash didn't think he was getting an answer.

Tikal and Floto, barely inside the door, both locked onto the charging Kaleesh. Two troopers flew across the room to intercept before the general caught a broken rib.

XXXXX

In the north tunnel, Rigby held his hand out to catch his partner as another message came over the line.

"Situation is escalating, all troopers report immediately. Any of you who aren't already running had better start."

That wasn't good.

"We gotta go."

Both of them took off at full tilt.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@broomhare
did mirkala just get left behind?)
@broomhare
Gravity Falls RP!
~Reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, BYEEEE!!~
photo.jpg
@broomhare
@broomhare
Gravity Falls RP!
photo.jpg
((@Raveiwing Only if you want her to have been. That's up to you, lol.))
((@Raveiwing Only if you want her to have been. That's up to you, lol.))
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@broomhare she doesn't get left behind, unless you want those two poor stormtroopers to get burned seriously.)
@broomhare she doesn't get left behind, unless you want those two poor stormtroopers to get burned seriously.)
Gravity Falls RP!
photo.jpg
The force called to Danic'axella from the bar. It was unlikely that there was a Jedi in there, but there might be someone in there who could help her get off this God forsaken planet. As she entered she saw a half breed smash a glass against a possible imperial. The room soon exploded into fighting, the imperials called a retreat. Some of the rogues there began to run as well. As they ran the imperials recognized Danic'axella as the escaped slave. She turned running with the rest of the rogues. Hoping they'd take pity in her and allow her to tag along. For the empire would not. (If I need to alter stuff in here I can just message me so I know)
The force called to Danic'axella from the bar. It was unlikely that there was a Jedi in there, but there might be someone in there who could help her get off this God forsaken planet. As she entered she saw a half breed smash a glass against a possible imperial. The room soon exploded into fighting, the imperials called a retreat. Some of the rogues there began to run as well. As they ran the imperials recognized Danic'axella as the escaped slave. She turned running with the rest of the rogues. Hoping they'd take pity in her and allow her to tag along. For the empire would not. (If I need to alter stuff in here I can just message me so I know)
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
Is it okay if I join?

Name: Rachel laestone

Affiliation: rogue

Height: 6'

Personality: wild uncontrollable. She is not very trusting. If you cross her, you have an enemy for life. Once she does trust you she is just a little rough but generally friendly. During the time she doesn't trust you she is rough, Leary, possibly unpredictable. Very smart.

Physical Description: she has long auburn hair. Her eyes are bright blue. She is slim and trim. Her skin tone is light tan, she has darker freckles. She is slightly muscular.

Additional Note: uhh.....
Is it okay if I join?

Name: Rachel laestone

Affiliation: rogue

Height: 6'

Personality: wild uncontrollable. She is not very trusting. If you cross her, you have an enemy for life. Once she does trust you she is just a little rough but generally friendly. During the time she doesn't trust you she is rough, Leary, possibly unpredictable. Very smart.

Physical Description: she has long auburn hair. Her eyes are bright blue. She is slim and trim. Her skin tone is light tan, she has darker freckles. She is slightly muscular.

Additional Note: uhh.....
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12