Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | + sinpecade [D O M] +
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
That's just fine. And no huge rush, I don't care when I get them as long as it's before the end of festival.
That's just fine. And no huge rush, I don't care when I get them as long as it's before the end of festival.
@starcade - Are you still taking orders?
@starcade - Are you still taking orders?
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Cirrostratus
it's getting late but yours can be the last one i take for the night! whatcha need? :3
@Cirrostratus
it's getting late but yours can be the last one i take for the night! whatcha need? :3
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@starcade - I would like to order a full set of skins/accents. There's absolutely no rush! I'd be perfectly fine with the order being completed any time before the end of the festival. If you're too busy, that's understandable.
@starcade - I would like to order a full set of skins/accents. There's absolutely no rush! I'd be perfectly fine with the order being completed any time before the end of the festival. If you're too busy, that's understandable.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
@Cirrostratus
i just finished up my last giant order, so you should be fine! i try to get all orders out within a day to keep my schedule clear, so at latest you'll have them sometime tomorrow, but likely within the next few minutes depending on the mp stock
go ahead and send the treasure! ^^
@Cirrostratus
i just finished up my last giant order, so you should be fine! i try to get all orders out within a day to keep my schedule clear, so at latest you'll have them sometime tomorrow, but likely within the next few minutes depending on the mp stock
go ahead and send the treasure! ^^
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@starcade Could I have Accent: Snake Eyes please?
@starcade Could I have Accent: Snake Eyes please?
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
@bisexuwhale
hehe nice username
you sure can!
go ahead and send the treasure!
@bisexuwhale
hehe nice username
you sure can!
go ahead and send the treasure!
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@TheDragonEmperor
yeah of course! go ahead and send it over ^^
@TheDragonEmperor
yeah of course! go ahead and send it over ^^
|| c h a i ||
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
@starcade

I would like the following please:

3 Snake Eyes
1 Twilight Brambles
1 Ghose Flame Guise
2 Bottled Wrath

29750 x 7 = 208,250t

Since I work nights and day sleep I'll send the CR ahead. Fill When you can.
@starcade

I would like the following please:

3 Snake Eyes
1 Twilight Brambles
1 Ghose Flame Guise
2 Bottled Wrath

29750 x 7 = 208,250t

Since I work nights and day sleep I'll send the CR ahead. Fill When you can.
@starcade
when you come online do you mind sniping me a scroll of renaming? ;w;
@starcade
when you come online do you mind sniping me a scroll of renaming? ;w;
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15