Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Lightning OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
@Achiem @Hawkleap
Got the sheet sorted for y'all! <3
@Achiem @Hawkleap
Got the sheet sorted for y'all! <3
klYrx65.gifNX0f3lW.png
@vehlek

Thank you so much!! ^^
@vehlek

Thank you so much!! ^^
accepting :o
accepting :o
@Toasted
Three interns headed your way now. :3
@Toasted
Three interns headed your way now. :3
klYrx65.gifNX0f3lW.png
@FlufferLover Send two fodder your way! : D
@FlufferLover Send two fodder your way! : D
Hawkleap #291517
ZivNWqu.png
I have open space!
I have open space!
tumblr_inline_og4w9jbSa31r9ez7h_500.png
@aeronaught @countthestars @einheria @hkomygf @modernicarus @nightshades @scarletskyz @sunflour @texere @thisoneisblue @toasted @toxipraline @wolfunicorn
I am currently looking for either a single boarder with a lot of space, or multiple boards to help me house 36 dragons total at this time.
Anyone willing to help me unload these dragons as soon as possible would be a huge help.
@aeronaught @countthestars @einheria @hkomygf @modernicarus @nightshades @scarletskyz @sunflour @texere @thisoneisblue @toasted @toxipraline @wolfunicorn
I am currently looking for either a single boarder with a lot of space, or multiple boards to help me house 36 dragons total at this time.
Anyone willing to help me unload these dragons as soon as possible would be a huge help.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@Rattz

I can hold 32 of them - sorry for missing you the first time; I was called away for a bit
@Rattz

I can hold 32 of them - sorry for missing you the first time; I was called away for a bit
1WJT8l9.gif GWeNSoe.gif gZJK8U8.png VHFsfxu.gifFEJeTed.gif
@einheria
No problem. I will resend those CRs, just thought that it would be smarter to ask here first before I put my fist in my own mouth.
@einheria
No problem. I will resend those CRs, just thought that it would be smarter to ask here first before I put my fist in my own mouth.
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@Rattz I can hold the rest!
@Rattz I can hold the rest!
TuEVAjZ.pngNPeGYYg.pngLELtNFt.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19