Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Lightning OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19
@ShadowRising

Is there a way to add a status option of "Full"? For people who are out of space but are listed online, I've been changing to offline so it is easier to see who still needs dergs to fill up. A "Full" option would be helpful! :D

edit: went ahead and added the status and changed the affected people :)
@ShadowRising

Is there a way to add a status option of "Full"? For people who are out of space but are listed online, I've been changing to offline so it is easier to see who still needs dergs to fill up. A "Full" option would be helpful! :D

edit: went ahead and added the status and changed the affected people :)
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@Oara
Ahhhh, I probably should've told everyone about the username formatting stuff. A greyed out username indicates that all of a user's offered space is filled, while bolded and underlined is online and has space. I can see how it's a lot more obvious to have a "Full" status, though. Thanks for adding that!

@amaerin @briteoctopus @dracorvus @einheria @jessyta @lakefrost @marshapono @mirna @queensabriel @scarletskyz @xyzayne
Hello there! Would any of you be available to take up to 20 permadragons? I'll be taking them back once the push starts, so for the purposes of this boarding program they'll be working exactly like fodder dragons. I'll attach some snacks for the dragons as well. Please ping me if you're willing to take a few! Thanks in advance!
@Oara
Ahhhh, I probably should've told everyone about the username formatting stuff. A greyed out username indicates that all of a user's offered space is filled, while bolded and underlined is online and has space. I can see how it's a lot more obvious to have a "Full" status, though. Thanks for adding that!

@amaerin @briteoctopus @dracorvus @einheria @jessyta @lakefrost @marshapono @mirna @queensabriel @scarletskyz @xyzayne
Hello there! Would any of you be available to take up to 20 permadragons? I'll be taking them back once the push starts, so for the purposes of this boarding program they'll be working exactly like fodder dragons. I'll attach some snacks for the dragons as well. Please ping me if you're willing to take a few! Thanks in advance!
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise

I did notice the underlining and bolding/graying the 2nd or 3rd day xD I'm trying to fill up those that were early to sign up, so they get the full 150 tickets for all their spaces. The new status makes it really easy to scan and see. I'll even send to those offline. :)

Thanks! And sorry to step on anyone's toes <3
@FunwithaPorpoise

I did notice the underlining and bolding/graying the 2nd or 3rd day xD I'm trying to fill up those that were early to sign up, so they get the full 150 tickets for all their spaces. The new status makes it really easy to scan and see. I'll even send to those offline. :)

Thanks! And sorry to step on anyone's toes <3
ppp-badge_trainersolo.gif 6l452I7.gif
@FunwithaPorpoise
I can take them !
@FunwithaPorpoise
I can take them !
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@FunwithaPorpoise

I can take all 20, if you'd like! No food necessary ^^
@FunwithaPorpoise

I can take all 20, if you'd like! No food necessary ^^
1WJT8l9.gif GWeNSoe.gif gZJK8U8.png VHFsfxu.gifFEJeTed.gif
@einheria
Sorry, but Mirna beat you to it! I'll be training dragons tonight, though, so I'll be sending you a couple later.
@einheria
Sorry, but Mirna beat you to it! I'll be training dragons tonight, though, so I'll be sending you a couple later.
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@ShadowRising hi! i'm not sure how this happened but it turns out i have 24 lightning dragons boarded while the spreadsheet has 21/21 filled spaces recorded. i have 9 from cypris, 9 from vehlek, 3 from Hawkleap, and 3 from SilverNight104; i can note more specifically whose dragon is whose if needed. (cypris' and vehlek's dragons are noted in the dragons tab on the spreadsheet but not the other two's.) is there a way for these mystery 3 extra dragons to be identified/recorded? thank you!
@ShadowRising hi! i'm not sure how this happened but it turns out i have 24 lightning dragons boarded while the spreadsheet has 21/21 filled spaces recorded. i have 9 from cypris, 9 from vehlek, 3 from Hawkleap, and 3 from SilverNight104; i can note more specifically whose dragon is whose if needed. (cypris' and vehlek's dragons are noted in the dragons tab on the spreadsheet but not the other two's.) is there a way for these mystery 3 extra dragons to be identified/recorded? thank you!
tumblr_inline_peln6ndvMC1synnum_540.gif.....x
they / them • fr +0.....x
{ listen to the penumbra podcast }.....x
@ancelstierre
Looks like the three from Hawkleap aren't recorded yet. If you have the IDs please PM/ping me with them and I'll add them to the sheet. Thanks for letting us know!
@ancelstierre
Looks like the three from Hawkleap aren't recorded yet. If you have the IDs please PM/ping me with them and I'll add them to the sheet. Thanks for letting us know!
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
@FunwithaPorpoise sure! they're Wolegushka 29308312 , Aquagold 29954144 , and Jessie 4105268 - thank you so much for your help! (:
@FunwithaPorpoise sure! they're Wolegushka 29308312 , Aquagold 29954144 , and Jessie 4105268 - thank you so much for your help! (:
tumblr_inline_peln6ndvMC1synnum_540.gif.....x
they / them • fr +0.....x
{ listen to the penumbra podcast }.....x
@ancelstierre
Sheet updated! Let me know if everything looks good!
@ancelstierre
Sheet updated! Let me know if everything looks good!
euNsNOd.pngwP5hpQN.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19