Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Lightning OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
@ThisOneIsBlue
Thank you much! Now I can go and train more dragons, yay!
@ThisOneIsBlue
Thank you much! Now I can go and train more dragons, yay!
3004335.png?mtime=Wjil_QAAVdI.png
U4QDIe6.png?1.png A0qtRly.gif
@Wolfunicorn @toxipraline @Scarletskyz @Hkomygf @Texere @Aeronaught @countthestars @Nightshades @toasted @FlareSolaire

Who is currently online and has space for some more dragons for Lightning Boarding?
I have four waiting for boarding, and another two on the way if anyone is interested.

Edit: I must be on at odd hours. Sorry guys I have to log out now. Will try again tomorrow.
@Wolfunicorn @toxipraline @Scarletskyz @Hkomygf @Texere @Aeronaught @countthestars @Nightshades @toasted @FlareSolaire

Who is currently online and has space for some more dragons for Lightning Boarding?
I have four waiting for boarding, and another two on the way if anyone is interested.

Edit: I must be on at odd hours. Sorry guys I have to log out now. Will try again tomorrow.
CK1QM1M.png94903977.png94903983.png94679029.png93966277.png45872.png
@ancientsecrets
I can take them all.
@ancientsecrets
I can take them all.
@Ancientsecrets

I'm typically on just after rollover (missed this morning due to severe complications with work) if you need someone in the future at odd hours.
@Ancientsecrets

I'm typically on just after rollover (missed this morning due to severe complications with work) if you need someone in the future at odd hours.
@ancientsecrets
ahh i just missed you. i can take them anytime today! (with a few breaks due to classes)
@ancientsecrets
ahh i just missed you. i can take them anytime today! (with a few breaks due to classes)
sig48_by_dingobreath-dcah8kb.png
I'll be on and off for the next three hours or so. I have 20 spaces open.
I'll be on and off for the next three hours or so. I have 20 spaces open.
ezgif-5-10c35f64cb.gif
@toasted Sending two dragons your way.
@toasted Sending two dragons your way.
Hawkleap #291517
ZivNWqu.png
I'll be on for the majority of the next 4-5 hours, feel free to send any my way, I have 41 open spaces. :)
I'll be on for the majority of the next 4-5 hours, feel free to send any my way, I have 41 open spaces. :)
aaaaaaaaa xJN1MIT.gif sVmMMzN.gif
@cypris @Hawkleap

Hey! @Tariala says that three dragons from one of you haven't been recorded in the sheet. Make sure you remember to fill out all the proper information when sending to a boarder. :)
@cypris @Hawkleap

Hey! @Tariala says that three dragons from one of you haven't been recorded in the sheet. Make sure you remember to fill out all the proper information when sending to a boarder. :)
FR +12
@ShadowRising

Looks like the 3 I sent them (30760399, 30760400, 30760402) are accounted for. Let me know if they're definitely not from @Hawkleap though and I'll recheck my trade receipts!
@ShadowRising

Looks like the 3 I sent them (30760399, 30760400, 30760402) are accounted for. Let me know if they're definitely not from @Hawkleap though and I'll recheck my trade receipts!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19