Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | game ideas
1 2
not sure what style of games i would love too see most . one would be a tetris game where perhaps ither runes or jem formations fall from the sealing tord the hord and wen a line is made have that line be ither pushed off the side and in too the pile or teliports. ither one the other game idea would be a top down shooter style game kinda like raiden where you choos a dragon as your fighter and are guiding it through the lands clearing enimys. wen the dragon gets too badly damaged it opens a portal or something so it portals back too ones lair. just a couple of ideas.
not sure what style of games i would love too see most . one would be a tetris game where perhaps ither runes or jem formations fall from the sealing tord the hord and wen a line is made have that line be ither pushed off the side and in too the pile or teliports. ither one the other game idea would be a top down shooter style game kinda like raiden where you choos a dragon as your fighter and are guiding it through the lands clearing enimys. wen the dragon gets too badly damaged it opens a portal or something so it portals back too ones lair. just a couple of ideas.
@atillad
i believe you should corerct the typos (not being rude, i took 5 mins to understand what you meant)
an no support, they are still working on the artifracture but yep after that it would work :D
@atillad
i believe you should corerct the typos (not being rude, i took 5 mins to understand what you meant)
an no support, they are still working on the artifracture but yep after that it would work :D

9Ec97kg.png
some of it is windows correcting me also the rest of it is my having just woken up and was tuyping out what i had on my mind. wen i get the chance too ill retype my post.
some of it is windows correcting me also the rest of it is my having just woken up and was tuyping out what i had on my mind. wen i get the chance too ill retype my post.
also one other issue is this dam laptop's touch pad is a real pain in the but just the slightest touch and all of the sudden i am typing over what i had typed or erasing it all together .
as for the ideas one was a tetris style game using either gems or runes that turn in too gems wen a line is made.
other game is a top scrolling shooter game much like raiden or similar i had played one as a kid on the Nintendo that was dragon based i just cant rember the name of it.
with the dragon game each race of dragon had a special breath weapon one was gas the other electricity there also was classic fire and such for this game not sure what would be good weapons the dragons for this game would use.
also one other issue is this dam laptop's touch pad is a real pain in the but just the slightest touch and all of the sudden i am typing over what i had typed or erasing it all together .
as for the ideas one was a tetris style game using either gems or runes that turn in too gems wen a line is made.
other game is a top scrolling shooter game much like raiden or similar i had played one as a kid on the Nintendo that was dragon based i just cant rember the name of it.
with the dragon game each race of dragon had a special breath weapon one was gas the other electricity there also was classic fire and such for this game not sure what would be good weapons the dragons for this game would use.
It would be fun if the Tetris-like game had a puzzle mode in which you need to clear the screen, and it had a level editor like the water themed bust-a-move clone. :D

Also, in the name of arcade shooter themes I suggest that the big boss be an Emperor or The Shade. You're the last hope of all dragonkind!
It would be fun if the Tetris-like game had a puzzle mode in which you need to clear the screen, and it had a level editor like the water themed bust-a-move clone. :D

Also, in the name of arcade shooter themes I suggest that the big boss be an Emperor or The Shade. You're the last hope of all dragonkind!
My writing project.
that too would be verry cool chronosplit . i would have fun with both my idea and that one. i would just like too see more games too play some that can be quick but low treasure income unless you play for a long time and one that is long playing but highter income .
that too would be verry cool chronosplit . i would have fun with both my idea and that one. i would just like too see more games too play some that can be quick but low treasure income unless you play for a long time and one that is long playing but highter income .
Quote:
Not sure what style of games I would love to see most.

One would be a tetris game where perhaps other runes or jem formations fall from the ceiling toward the floor and when a line is made have that line be either pushed off the side and into the pile or teleports. Either one.

The other game idea would be a top down shooter style game; kinda like Raiden where you choose a dragon as your fighter and are guiding it through the lands clearing enemies.
When the dragon gets too badly damaged it opens a portal or something so it portals back to one's lair.

Just a couple of ideas.

I don't think the second one would fit the idea of the Fairgrounds(sounds cool though), but I'd definitely get behind a Tetris-style game. \o/
Quote:
Not sure what style of games I would love to see most.

One would be a tetris game where perhaps other runes or jem formations fall from the ceiling toward the floor and when a line is made have that line be either pushed off the side and into the pile or teleports. Either one.

The other game idea would be a top down shooter style game; kinda like Raiden where you choose a dragon as your fighter and are guiding it through the lands clearing enemies.
When the dragon gets too badly damaged it opens a portal or something so it portals back to one's lair.

Just a couple of ideas.

I don't think the second one would fit the idea of the Fairgrounds(sounds cool though), but I'd definitely get behind a Tetris-style game. \o/
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png
53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png
oh i found the style of game i played as a kid on the nes its called dragon spirit. i also found the online flash game of it thats basicly the nes game. here is the url too the game http://game-oldies.com/play-online/dragon-spirit-the-new-legend-nintendo-nes#
oh i found the style of game i played as a kid on the nes its called dragon spirit. i also found the online flash game of it thats basicly the nes game. here is the url too the game http://game-oldies.com/play-online/dragon-spirit-the-new-legend-nintendo-nes#
the shooter game idea could fit in the coliseum possibly?
the shooter game idea could fit in the coliseum possibly?
I think it would be amazing if when you are scrolling through any type of shop, it has a little sign showing that the item you see is on one of your dragons in the dressing room. Basically saying, "You need this item for an outfit you made, you should probably buy it."
I think it would be amazing if when you are scrolling through any type of shop, it has a little sign showing that the item you see is on one of your dragons in the dressing room. Basically saying, "You need this item for an outfit you made, you should probably buy it."
1 2