Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | game ideas
1 2
I would just really like a version of Snake (that game where you control a growing line/snake as it collects/eats objects and you have to avoid touching the edges/obstacles) but instead of a snake, it's a spiral that's growing in length as it eats generic insects.
I would just really like a version of Snake (that game where you control a growing line/snake as it collects/eats objects and you have to avoid touching the edges/obstacles) but instead of a snake, it's a spiral that's growing in length as it eats generic insects.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
I like the idea of a top down shooter, I really like those kinds of games! I would definitely play that. As for tetris... I'm kind of meh on it (mostly after having played a different game where a tetris like game was the only good way to get money), but more game variety is always good and people seem to like that one!
I like the idea of a top down shooter, I really like those kinds of games! I would definitely play that. As for tetris... I'm kind of meh on it (mostly after having played a different game where a tetris like game was the only good way to get money), but more game variety is always good and people seem to like that one!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Top down shooters, maybe a game that's like a mix between Snake and Flappy Bird that's Wind-flight themed? Maybe a side-scrolling platformer? I'm not a huge fan of puzzle games so the current selection in the Fairgrounds is really not my taste and I'd love to see some more expansion into different genres instead of just like Not Bejewelled and Not Candycrush.
Top down shooters, maybe a game that's like a mix between Snake and Flappy Bird that's Wind-flight themed? Maybe a side-scrolling platformer? I'm not a huge fan of puzzle games so the current selection in the Fairgrounds is really not my taste and I'd love to see some more expansion into different genres instead of just like Not Bejewelled and Not Candycrush.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
1 2