Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Bioluminiescent Yes I am! Beautiful choice of avatar dragon, by the way.

@haneulni I'm not sure, actually! I'm not too active in the non-dragon parts of the site. A lot of people love lore, though. I'm a little embarrassed you read through my lore! I've been working on updating it but haven't actually put any of the new writing on the site yet. Some of that stuff is over a year old.

I like to write a line for any dragon I give away or sell. It's really fun when new players build some of their first lore around a line I wrote. I didn't have anything beyond that one line in mind for Verse though. I sell/give away a lot of dragons, and most of them end up exalted. That's why I tend to write a line or two instead of a longer story for these dragons.

I noticed you added something about CP and such to it. I'm interested, what's that about?
@Bioluminiescent Yes I am! Beautiful choice of avatar dragon, by the way.

@haneulni I'm not sure, actually! I'm not too active in the non-dragon parts of the site. A lot of people love lore, though. I'm a little embarrassed you read through my lore! I've been working on updating it but haven't actually put any of the new writing on the site yet. Some of that stuff is over a year old.

I like to write a line for any dragon I give away or sell. It's really fun when new players build some of their first lore around a line I wrote. I didn't have anything beyond that one line in mind for Verse though. I sell/give away a lot of dragons, and most of them end up exalted. That's why I tend to write a line or two instead of a longer story for these dragons.

I noticed you added something about CP and such to it. I'm interested, what's that about?
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
@ShiraCheshire can I have one free familiar please? I'm new
@ShiraCheshire can I have one free familiar please? I'm new
aCC0s3B.png
@Inteusen Welcome! :D
You have such pretty dragons already! I love how bright Takala's eyes look compared to her body. Too bad about that Tomato tertiary color though.
@Inteusen Welcome! :D
You have such pretty dragons already! I love how bright Takala's eyes look compared to her body. Too bad about that Tomato tertiary color though.
Small art shop!
@ShiraCheshire Thank you! I think I had a lot of luck with Takala comig with a silver/grey color for a macthing like with gold for Valefor, im gonna breed them later. I've ready before joining that would be better to not breed the progenitors at first and waiting a little.
I kinda like her tertiary color, I think she would maybe look good with a black or a darker as tertiary, is there a way to change it?
@ShiraCheshire Thank you! I think I had a lot of luck with Takala comig with a silver/grey color for a macthing like with gold for Valefor, im gonna breed them later. I've ready before joining that would be better to not breed the progenitors at first and waiting a little.
I kinda like her tertiary color, I think she would maybe look good with a black or a darker as tertiary, is there a way to change it?
aCC0s3B.png
@shiracheshire
can I have one free familiar too?
@shiracheshire
can I have one free familiar too?
@ShiraCheshire i would like a familiar, if you have any. Thanks. Anyone is fine.
@ShiraCheshire i would like a familiar, if you have any. Thanks. Anyone is fine.
@ShiraCheshire
Please may I have a free familiar , a wolf one or reptile one would be proffered, but I don't mined if you don't have ether of those available I'm happy with receiving any familiar. thanks for making this thread , your really kind for doing this thread.
@ShiraCheshire
Please may I have a free familiar , a wolf one or reptile one would be proffered, but I don't mined if you don't have ether of those available I'm happy with receiving any familiar. thanks for making this thread , your really kind for doing this thread.
@ShiraCheshire: If you still have any to give away, I'd be glad to have one. Thanks! :)
@ShiraCheshire: If you still have any to give away, I'd be glad to have one. Thanks! :)
@ShiraCheshire

I would love a free familiar :)
@ShiraCheshire

I would love a free familiar :)
ngEefQw.png
And here I am again! Sorry to keep you all waiting, and welcome to FR :)

@Inteusen Unfortunately, the only way to change the colors of a dragon is a tri-color scatterscroll. This completely randomizes the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors of a dragon. I did some scrying through.
http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=58&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=5&auth=6bc5f152c86c7e5b94540918900e04157bb534ae&dummyext=prev.png
With the genes Crystal/Spinner/Runes she could look like this. Spinner has a red accent, so it works decently well with the tertiary. Not the look you seemed to be going for when you made her, but it's still pretty.

Alternatively you could just not ever give her a tertiary gene. My custom progen got a Swamp tertiary color, which does not work at all with the monochrome look I was going for. I left him without a tertiary for a very long time, but eventually went with Spines. The color of Spines is very difficult to see on Fae dragons, so you can't tell that my progen's tert doesn't match.

@Cuadillia Yes you can, welcome to FR :D

@FlareWing Hmm, let's see what I have... I don't have any reptiles on hand, but I do have a wolf!

@HeadmasterLusayr Yep, still have plenty! I've been too lazy to sell off my duplicate familiars lately, so I have quite a few sitting around.

@MagicRunes Ooh, pretty dragons. Your lair is very fitting for Arcane.
And here I am again! Sorry to keep you all waiting, and welcome to FR :)

@Inteusen Unfortunately, the only way to change the colors of a dragon is a tri-color scatterscroll. This completely randomizes the primary, secondary, and tertiary colors of a dragon. I did some scrying through.
http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=6&bodygene=7&breed=1&element=10&gender=1&tert=58&tertgene=14&winggene=16&wings=5&auth=6bc5f152c86c7e5b94540918900e04157bb534ae&dummyext=prev.png
With the genes Crystal/Spinner/Runes she could look like this. Spinner has a red accent, so it works decently well with the tertiary. Not the look you seemed to be going for when you made her, but it's still pretty.

Alternatively you could just not ever give her a tertiary gene. My custom progen got a Swamp tertiary color, which does not work at all with the monochrome look I was going for. I left him without a tertiary for a very long time, but eventually went with Spines. The color of Spines is very difficult to see on Fae dragons, so you can't tell that my progen's tert doesn't match.

@Cuadillia Yes you can, welcome to FR :D

@FlareWing Hmm, let's see what I have... I don't have any reptiles on hand, but I do have a wolf!

@HeadmasterLusayr Yep, still have plenty! I've been too lazy to sell off my duplicate familiars lately, so I have quite a few sitting around.

@MagicRunes Ooh, pretty dragons. Your lair is very fitting for Arcane.
Small art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9