Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ShiraCheshire Can I have Ancilliary?
@ShiraCheshire Can I have Ancilliary?
IMG_2309.png
IMG_2310.png
IMG_2311.png
IMG_2312.png
@DragonDreamers
Sent your way!
Another new Light member, welcome :). Grackle is such a pretty dragon. I noticed the formatting in the descriptions as well, are you planning to write lore? I wish you the best of luck!
@DragonDreamers
Sent your way!
Another new Light member, welcome :). Grackle is such a pretty dragon. I noticed the formatting in the descriptions as well, are you planning to write lore? I wish you the best of luck!
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
@Shiracheshire may i have Zazzer pan please?
@Shiracheshire may i have Zazzer pan please?
Hi there @ShiraCheshire ! Could I possibly have Magnet? :3
Hi there @ShiraCheshire ! Could I possibly have Magnet? :3
@ShiraCheshire
Hello! Could I get Scout please? :)
@ShiraCheshire
Hello! Could I get Scout please? :)
@ShiraCheshire
Can I get Red Rouge please?
@ShiraCheshire
Can I get Red Rouge please?
Was AFK for a bit, but back now! Welcome to FR, everyone! Hope you all have a great time here.

@Photoncat Will do! Zazzerpan sent!

@Silverknight01 Magnet sent! The gembound coatls are much more popular today than I anticipated. Also, really like the names of the dragons in your clan. Did they all come pre-named, other than your progens, or did you name them? It's a very nice variety.

@TardisTimeBomb Scout is headed your way :)! Your dragon Leena is absolutely gorgeous.

@Typicaldaisy Sent! You're a fan of thylacine, judging by your clan! Hope this dragon fits in well :)
Was AFK for a bit, but back now! Welcome to FR, everyone! Hope you all have a great time here.

@Photoncat Will do! Zazzerpan sent!

@Silverknight01 Magnet sent! The gembound coatls are much more popular today than I anticipated. Also, really like the names of the dragons in your clan. Did they all come pre-named, other than your progens, or did you name them? It's a very nice variety.

@TardisTimeBomb Scout is headed your way :)! Your dragon Leena is absolutely gorgeous.

@Typicaldaisy Sent! You're a fan of thylacine, judging by your clan! Hope this dragon fits in well :)
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
@ShiraCheshire could I have rogue please?
@ShiraCheshire could I have rogue please?
Hello! May I have Grigory please! <3 @ShiraCheshire
Hello! May I have Grigory please! <3 @ShiraCheshire
@ShiraCheshire [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30638371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/306384/30638371_350.png[/img] [/url] Can I please have this one?
@ShiraCheshire

30638371_350.png

Can I please have this one?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9