Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi! May I please have a familiar? Thank you so much for the opprotunity!!
Hi! May I please have a familiar? Thank you so much for the opprotunity!!
@ShiraCheshire May I have one please? (I don't see any listed) Thanx! <3
@ShiraCheshire May I have one please? (I don't see any listed) Thanx! <3
tumblr_inline_n5l9g4q8P31scrvs1.png
@ShiraCheshire
Could I have one please? Thank you!
@ShiraCheshire
Could I have one please? Thank you!
rx9OvHg.gif
@ShiraCheshire I will have to take a look around the site and see what I can find then.

Haha, my apologies. I loved the idea of lore as soon as I heard about it, so I was excited to see that you had lore written up for your dragons. You have a succinct and fun writing style. I'll have to see what I can create from Verse's line over time. (: And I'd be interested to see your own updated lore whenever you do post it!

The CP etc. are points for a nuzlocke I'm... half participating in. It's an Eldritch Nuzlocke Variant that my friend suggested to spice things up-- rather than simply having and breeding dragons, adding some story to the idea of it and a challenge for the coliseum. I'm hoping to write up what happens eventually.

Also, sorry for posting in the closed thread. It's been a bit but I enjoyed the conversation and wasn't sure where to respond.
@ShiraCheshire I will have to take a look around the site and see what I can find then.

Haha, my apologies. I loved the idea of lore as soon as I heard about it, so I was excited to see that you had lore written up for your dragons. You have a succinct and fun writing style. I'll have to see what I can create from Verse's line over time. (: And I'd be interested to see your own updated lore whenever you do post it!

The CP etc. are points for a nuzlocke I'm... half participating in. It's an Eldritch Nuzlocke Variant that my friend suggested to spice things up-- rather than simply having and breeding dragons, adding some story to the idea of it and a challenge for the coliseum. I'm hoping to write up what happens eventually.

Also, sorry for posting in the closed thread. It's been a bit but I enjoyed the conversation and wasn't sure where to respond.
fJp48Qg.png

an eldritch lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9