Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ShiraCheshire Hello! sorry for the late reply, I just logged in. Glad you like Petals, I'm proud of her :D. About the CR with Lumi it dont let me accept it, it's say that that you dont have the items on it
@ShiraCheshire Hello! sorry for the late reply, I just logged in. Glad you like Petals, I'm proud of her :D. About the CR with Lumi it dont let me accept it, it's say that that you dont have the items on it
tumblr_m9h9spddjd1rvjizy.gifYou were meant for greatnesstumblr_inline_niyn5iCcv31ry72eo.gif
@ShiraCheshire

Hello! Could I have a grab bag and Hyposaline please? Thanks!
@ShiraCheshire

Hello! Could I have a grab bag and Hyposaline please? Thanks!
@ShiraCheshire thank you friend! Also love your username as well, makes me think of Cheshire cat which is just my favorite
@ShiraCheshire thank you friend! Also love your username as well, makes me think of Cheshire cat which is just my favorite
[quote name="ShiraCheshire" date=2017-02-13 05:58:51]Verse is indeed available! I'll send Verse your way :) You have some great names going on there as well![/quote] Oh. Thank you, I tried to pick appealing ones. I admit I like Verse's too, part of why I chose them. I have a certain thing for nouns.
ShiraCheshire wrote on 2017-02-13:
Verse is indeed available! I'll send Verse your way :)
You have some great names going on there as well!

Oh. Thank you, I tried to pick appealing ones. I admit I like Verse's too, part of why I chose them. I have a certain thing for nouns.
fJp48Qg.png

an eldritch lair
I'm dreading checking this thread. I got pretty sick today, and spent most of the day sleeping. While I'm feeling quite a lot better now, I'm worried that I couldn't check this thread much today. Hopefully I don't have to disappoint too many people.

@NameChange552 Aww, what a nice request :). I'll be sure to send some gifts to BleedingNight!

@Unicornprinzess Whoops, looks like you might have had a copy+paste error with your post there. I can't send you myself, but I'll send you a few gifts :P

@StormyParakeet Sorry, one dragon per person! As you already received Clement, I won't be sending a second dragon.

@rosely Will do! :)

@Deerluxe Yep, that's what happens when I send too many CRs and mess something up. By the time you're reading this I should have it sorted out. I'll send you the dragon via CR and items via message to fix the issue.

@SoftHats You're in luck! Hyposaline is headed your way :). Love your username, btw.

@haneulni I love noun names too, if it wasn't obvious, haha. I have way too many characters I named after nouns. It gets a little inconvenient when I can't say irrelevant, doctor, or endless without a character coming to mind :P
I'm dreading checking this thread. I got pretty sick today, and spent most of the day sleeping. While I'm feeling quite a lot better now, I'm worried that I couldn't check this thread much today. Hopefully I don't have to disappoint too many people.

@NameChange552 Aww, what a nice request :). I'll be sure to send some gifts to BleedingNight!

@Unicornprinzess Whoops, looks like you might have had a copy+paste error with your post there. I can't send you myself, but I'll send you a few gifts :P

@StormyParakeet Sorry, one dragon per person! As you already received Clement, I won't be sending a second dragon.

@rosely Will do! :)

@Deerluxe Yep, that's what happens when I send too many CRs and mess something up. By the time you're reading this I should have it sorted out. I'll send you the dragon via CR and items via message to fix the issue.

@SoftHats You're in luck! Hyposaline is headed your way :). Love your username, btw.

@haneulni I love noun names too, if it wasn't obvious, haha. I have way too many characters I named after nouns. It gets a little inconvenient when I can't say irrelevant, doctor, or endless without a character coming to mind :P
The RNG taketh, and the RNG taketh more. The RNG does not give.
Hoard style apparel guide (!image heavy!)
Small art shop!
@ShiraCheshire Hope you get better! Also, its fine!
@ShiraCheshire Hope you get better! Also, its fine!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag3nSZFR.png
--z9OsVtc.png
--P9aWhak.png
--mgUKUE1.png
--JvUa9ma.png
--JgnXsev.png
@ShiraCheshire I'm sorry to hear you're sick. Remember to take breaks and that you aren't obligated to do anything if you aren't feeling up to it. [quote name="ShiraCheshire" date=2017-02-13 23:22:04]I love noun names too, if it wasn't obvious, haha. I have way too many characters I named after nouns. It gets a little inconvenient when I can't say irrelevant, doctor, or endless without a character coming to mind :P [/quote] Word association is fun though. Which dragons remind you of those? Or do you mean you have characters from other writings of yours named after those?
@ShiraCheshire I'm sorry to hear you're sick. Remember to take breaks and that you aren't obligated to do anything if you aren't feeling up to it.

ShiraCheshire wrote on 2017-02-13:
I love noun names too, if it wasn't obvious, haha. I have way too many characters I named after nouns. It gets a little inconvenient when I can't say irrelevant, doctor, or endless without a character coming to mind :P

Word association is fun though. Which dragons remind you of those? Or do you mean you have characters from other writings of yours named after those?
fJp48Qg.png

an eldritch lair
@haneulni
They're characters from other writings (though Doctors aren't a character so much as a species.)
I do have many dragon names that are words as well, but most of them don't come up in conversation often. (Ataraxy, Corvidae, Delight, Pantomime, Symphysis, Archean, Prototype, Cinnamon, Lattice, Pulse, Mafic, Mirage, and Stripes are just the dragons on the first page of my lair named after one sort of word or another.)
@haneulni
They're characters from other writings (though Doctors aren't a character so much as a species.)
I do have many dragon names that are words as well, but most of them don't come up in conversation often. (Ataraxy, Corvidae, Delight, Pantomime, Symphysis, Archean, Prototype, Cinnamon, Lattice, Pulse, Mafic, Mirage, and Stripes are just the dragons on the first page of my lair named after one sort of word or another.)
Small art shop!
@ShiraCheshire

Hello I'm new i just joined teday!

Can I have The Skydancer dragon ( Its orange and unamed )

I would like to name it Indiana

Thanks!
@ShiraCheshire

Hello I'm new i just joined teday!

Can I have The Skydancer dragon ( Its orange and unamed )

I would like to name it Indiana

Thanks!
@Fynze
Uhoh, looks like you commented on the wrong thread by accident! I don't have any orange Skydancers, much less an unnamed one. Hope you can find the thread you intended to comment on!
@Fynze
Uhoh, looks like you commented on the wrong thread by accident! I don't have any orange Skydancers, much less an unnamed one. Hope you can find the thread you intended to comment on!
Small art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9