Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *clears throat* Hello, hello - DOMINANCE
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21
I like the idea, you got my support on it.
I like the idea, you got my support on it.
Yeah sure, I can support this.
Yeah sure, I can support this.
I can support this - a great idea!
I can support this - a great idea!
This sounds like it would be a lot of fun. :3 I'd definitely take part, whenever the date is decided for.
This sounds like it would be a lot of fun. :3 I'd definitely take part, whenever the date is decided for.
Heck yeah!

I'd totally support this! The economy could get that little boost it needs! It would just be amazing! 8DD
Heck yeah!

I'd totally support this! The economy could get that little boost it needs! It would just be amazing! 8DD
tumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo1_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo2_250.pngtumblr_oa88tnZ3jZ1v15k4vo3_250.png
This looks like a fun idea. :3
This looks like a fun idea. :3
oooooo, this definitely sounds like a great idea!!! competition for dominance is hella, man, and this sounds like it'd be a LOT of fun!!
oooooo, this definitely sounds like a great idea!!! competition for dominance is hella, man, and this sounds like it'd be a LOT of fun!!
siggystormdad.png
@Jumanji

This would really help the economy with all the surplus exalt fodder cluttering up the AH. I would love to see this happen. I will bug talk to my flight and see if Lightning will participate.

Also, I have a few suggestions to help this look more... prepared rather than a huge "support/no support" chat thread.

In your first post, start listing which flights are going to participate. I'll ask the leaders in my flight and see if they want to sign up for this.

Also, set specific dates. I recommend the second or third week of February (9th - 15th or 16th - 22nd) to give everyone time to prepare without this conflicting with the Crystalline Gala event during the last week of January and before the Trickmurk Circus event the last week of February. Not to mention the horrid lag those events tend to cause with Coliseum grinding. -_-

Regarding the raffles, I didn't read this whole thread, but I did notice several people mention the raffles could be in-flight only. I think that's a better idea rather than one huge raffle for everybody simply because of logistics, time and tracking purposes. When we did our push in Lightning, our in-flight raffle list got VERY big, very quickly. xD
@Jumanji

This would really help the economy with all the surplus exalt fodder cluttering up the AH. I would love to see this happen. I will bug talk to my flight and see if Lightning will participate.

Also, I have a few suggestions to help this look more... prepared rather than a huge "support/no support" chat thread.

In your first post, start listing which flights are going to participate. I'll ask the leaders in my flight and see if they want to sign up for this.

Also, set specific dates. I recommend the second or third week of February (9th - 15th or 16th - 22nd) to give everyone time to prepare without this conflicting with the Crystalline Gala event during the last week of January and before the Trickmurk Circus event the last week of February. Not to mention the horrid lag those events tend to cause with Coliseum grinding. -_-

Regarding the raffles, I didn't read this whole thread, but I did notice several people mention the raffles could be in-flight only. I think that's a better idea rather than one huge raffle for everybody simply because of logistics, time and tracking purposes. When we did our push in Lightning, our in-flight raffle list got VERY big, very quickly. xD
I'll edit it all when I get home today. I'm too busy to do it right now. I also need to remember to reply to a few PM's regarding this.

I'm not ignoring anyone! I just suck.
I'll edit it all when I get home today. I'm too busy to do it right now. I also need to remember to reply to a few PM's regarding this.

I'm not ignoring anyone! I just suck.
Edit: @Jumanji I also support in-flight only raffles, with the possibility of ONE public raffle for all flights, with different prize sections from each flight being offered. The only issue with that would be keeping all the donations and prizes and such organized, which considering the work-load I doubt would be easily manageable. Maybe no public raffle at all, actually...
Edit: @Jumanji I also support in-flight only raffles, with the possibility of ONE public raffle for all flights, with different prize sections from each flight being offered. The only issue with that would be keeping all the donations and prizes and such organized, which considering the work-load I doubt would be easily manageable. Maybe no public raffle at all, actually...
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21